PDA

View Full Version : FlyTampa Buffalo (KBUF) - Released!

Ark
September 5th, 2010, 07:26
http://www.flytampa.org/

Looks like another amazing release!

LouP
September 5th, 2010, 07:59
TY TY TY, Ive been killing myself looking for Caribean scenery and the have a ton of payware and freeware (PWC)

LouP

Ark
September 5th, 2010, 08:38
TY TY TY, Ive been killing myself looking for Caribean scenery and the have a ton of payware and freeware (PWC)

LouP

Just a heads up, when you buy the Buffalo Airport, you get 50% off on the Carribean scenery. :ernae:

BOOM
September 5th, 2010, 09:47
These guys make great stuff!![FlyTampa] Highly detailed and very FPS friendly!!

icycle
September 5th, 2010, 11:37
Interesting looking scenery, though I can't say I've ever flown there in FS (real world though).

I sure hope that AB/Inbev doesn't see the promo shot! They will want "royalties" I'm sure. (No "Bud" or "Budlight" on nuttin' w/o their consent - dealt with them before in my job - not always easy to deal with!)

Thanks for the heads up on the scenery. Might just have to spring for it.

Bill

LouP
September 5th, 2010, 16:33
Don't forget to go to the forum under the Caribean scenery to get the link to the freeware stuff.

LouP

AndyE1976
September 6th, 2010, 07:21
This looks great, I already have the Newport Niagara scenery (although my upgrade that to the aerosoft version) so this will fit in nicely. My wife is from Buffalo, so we fly up there occassionally.

strykerpsg
September 6th, 2010, 14:23
It's great looking scenry and works very well with the Aerosoft Niagara scenery. I just flew from the Buffalo to New York and now New York City is very drab in comparison to what's displayed in the Buffalo/Niagara combination. I do also own the Manhatten X from Aerosoft and while it looks great, just leaves the rest of the burroughs looking very drab.

It's a great buy, espeically if you get the Grenadines with it too at 1/2 off the price.

Matt