PDA

View Full Version : "Flightsim on the rocks" Or how to have fun for 20 bucks!

grunau_baby
September 5th, 2010, 06:47
I just thought I treat myself again after some hard working weeks. Havenīt been getting any payware scenery for a long time, so I thought Iīd go for some "Rock" īnīRoll:
17769 17768

17771 17770

The moving traffic, sounds and nightlighting is just cool!
http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd500!0,,10194

Alex

grunau_baby
September 5th, 2010, 06:48
And two more impressions:
17773 17774

Great stuff!
Alex

PRB
September 5th, 2010, 07:38
Wow, that looks great! I can't beleive there's a busy road crossing the runway!

Bjoern
September 5th, 2010, 07:41
I wonder why they've never built a tunnel beneath the runway there.

Okay, mostly because the current solution is way cooler, but still...

Nice shots, Alex!

SkippyBing
September 5th, 2010, 08:11
I think there are plans afoot to relocate the road to the East end of the runway and have it running below the level of the airfield. I'm not sure if this involves a tunnel or just a beach side road.
I think the reason they didn't do this years ago is because some of the required land was tied up with the military side of the terminal.

The Aerosoft Gibraltar is awesome, if any one needs it I knocked up a traffic file which broadly represents the airlines that serve there.

grunau_baby
September 5th, 2010, 22:36
I am in fact glad Aersosoft had to reproduce this traffic solution instead of a tunnel;-)

Itīs too much fun too watch the traffic flow clear the runway when on final. When leaving the runway to the parking the traffic starts flowing again when the barrier opens.

Alex

guzler
September 6th, 2010, 08:52
Wow, never knew this existed. I'll have to wait to pay day as I've just bought Vol 3 British Airports, but this is a must too.