PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo Studios DC-3 ??

oldpropfan
September 4th, 2010, 00:37
Any news on how things are developing? Initial renders looked great but now nothing on their forum for almost a month. I hope the project hasn't stalled as I made space in the hangar for both this and the Just Flight birds.

Al

BOOM
September 4th, 2010, 03:19
I believe The VertigoStudios team is deep into final beta testing for the soon to be released F8F BearCat,Once that's released we'll propably see alot more work in progress shots of The F9F Panther and DC-3,There has also been a statement made about an upcoming Grumman TBM Avenger!!!!!:jump:

danyboy21
September 4th, 2010, 10:47
I believe The VertigoStudios team is deep into final beta testing for the soon to be released F8F BearCat,Once that's released we'll propably see alot more work in progress shots of The F9F Panther and DC-3,There has also been a statement made about an upcoming Grumman TBM Avenger!!!!!:jump:

For the TBM, MAAM Also : http://www.maam.org/flightsim/PACKAGES/PACKAGES.htm

Deano
September 4th, 2010, 10:51
Regarding the DC3 / C47..

Its going to be the most extensive aircraft released to date, there will be an assortment of aircraft ranging from the DC3, C47 and Dekota.. including but not limited to jeeps, gliders and paras. With it being such a iconic aircraft it needs to be a special release on our part.

Re to the F8F Im needing this to be a good release with people expecting high end aircraft hence the time taking to release, the F9F is progressing nicely. With it being out first "Jet aircraft" we're taking time and the extra effort to become a good release.

oldpropfan
September 4th, 2010, 12:23
Deano, thanks for responding, I'm glad to hear the project wasn't sidelined. I'll be one of the first in line when she's a go, that Panther looks like a keeper also.

Al

Deano
September 4th, 2010, 12:32
We have a big line-up towards the end of this year and also for the start of 2011, I just hope we do the aircraft justice, its not easy working from "authentic" a1 blue prints and flight manuals, because most are... hmmm wanbe's

heywooood
September 4th, 2010, 12:42
cant wait for that F9F bro :salute: