PDA

View Full Version : Autumn!

PRB
September 3rd, 2010, 14:21
The fall colors are out, the fall colors are out! Looks cool. Ok, so I'm easily amused. :icon_lol:

robert41
September 3rd, 2010, 15:52
Here also in RL. Noticed about two weeks ago the trees are changing.

bazzar
September 3rd, 2010, 19:36
We're heading into Spring/Summer here...:wavey:

MudMarine
September 3rd, 2010, 19:45
Boooooo-Booooo for fall!!!

stiz
September 3rd, 2010, 23:18
our trees round ere go from green to twigs, no autumn as such at all :frown:

Bjoern
September 5th, 2010, 06:59
Ugh, I hate fall. I want 365 days of late spring/summer! :jump:

blazefox2
September 5th, 2010, 07:57
autumn is my favorite season!
the weather is so nice :jump:

tracyq144
September 5th, 2010, 09:33
The fall colors are out, the fall colors are out! Looks cool. Ok, so I'm easily amused. :icon_lol:

Soon the phonebooks will be out, also!!

heywooood
September 5th, 2010, 09:38
awright settle down, Navin....

warchild
September 5th, 2010, 12:13
hehe.. I've yet to see fall here, and i've been here 6 years.. Today its warm, i'm happy for that, but it wont last long. :)..

blazefox2
September 5th, 2010, 20:07
hehe.. I've yet to see fall here, and i've been here 6 years.. Today its warm, i'm happy for that, but it wont last long. :)..
well thats cause the west half of bend is right up against mt. bachelor and the east half is up against a desert...

James
September 5th, 2010, 20:19
lol...I like it when it's cold, the sky's completely overcast...no blue anywhere. Its like I have a reverse seasonal depressive disorder. I'm in NC, so we don't get much snow. :(

stansdds
September 6th, 2010, 04:23
It might be Autumn in FSX, but it's still Summer around here. Had a couple of really cool nights, though, so Fall is in the air, but everything that the drought and heat didn't kill is still green.

beana51
September 6th, 2010, 05:31
Well,here in the FL. "BONE YARD",one never really know what season it is!.....Is it Hurricane season ?,is it Thanksgiven?...no differance!...Here Santa wears shorts!...Planting season is February!...For a North Easterner,who grew up in near the Adriondacks...its the world upside down......Fall??? the best time of the year up there....no more bugs,humid,heat....The air smells clear and clean,,and for a former nehandrahal like me,its the hunt,the quickening of ones senses,seeing,hearing,comes in more focus..So too the animals in the woods now,geese leaving,and the deer getting horny by the second... An exictment time for all,a good time to be alieve!!The eternial story of life!!.... Looking for my long johns,and Sorel boots, cleaning my rifles and shot guns, Posting the property,The hams of a buck deer,Rabbits in the pot,the grouse being baked!..here its the dam GATORS!!..and now the large Pythons, an unwelcomed new resident..both can spoil yer whole day!!. Yes! .mostly its the wood fire heating home,the leaves in the beautiful colors,the smell of early AM Bacon,Flap Jacks,maple syrup,and the frost on the pumpkin!....all getting ready for the next season....not so here in the bone yard..... .....My FSX went fall,as I look out the window here,its eternal swamp green... I have friends send me Maple Leaves,and Snow balls It helps ......FALL! The best time of the year!!........CHEERS!...Vin!

flaminghotsauce
September 6th, 2010, 06:04
Soon the phonebooks will be out, also!!
UGH! I'm a mail carrier!

mfitch
September 6th, 2010, 11:18
In FSX I noticed the fall colors on my last flight. Over the last week I have noticed leaves falling off the trees in real life. We have very little color during fall: a couple weeks of yellow trees if we are lucky. The season change can mean the rainy season is settling down. That makes for very good flying.

Odie
September 6th, 2010, 11:22

With you on that, Pam! Here in Illinois we're on the downhill slide into that cold, gray, season called winter! The leaves have already begun to fall. Luckily, I'm headed to NAS Oceana in Va Beach next week for lots of airshow goodness....and the beach! I'm gonna be like a big battery soaking up as much of the sun, surf, and sand as possible!

Those at home, don't try to picture this, it's not pretty!!! :icon_lol: