PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Front second set screenshots

HouseHobbit
September 2nd, 2010, 06:51
YEA, Warhawks Rule!! should not anger a warhawk, not Good..:jump:
Thanks Nigel she is a beautiful Bird..:salute:

Led Zeppelin
September 2nd, 2010, 08:07
I didn't noticed it before but you're using a MTO skin for the 190, not an eastern Front one.

for information, there is a standolone of a Jg54's Fw190A-8 flown by Bully Lang and painted by Tom Stovall here:
http://www.simviation.com/cfs3_aircraft3.htm

HouseHobbit
September 2nd, 2010, 08:41
Yes, My friend is is a MTO bird right now..

I have Langs, bird loaded, and are setting up slowly more aircraft to be used..
( I fly it often, I really like fw 190's it is a favorite of mine)
I have about 2gig in files I have sorted through so far concerning all of this...
It is difficult to do everything, I am limiting it all to 60 missions in three sets..
And trying to get everything in everyone wants is a task..And keep it all to this limit..
Otherwise it would become a life long project without end..LOL..

Not to worry I am going to include more eastern front aircraft as they are made avaible.
And as I sort through it all..

I intend to focus on the Crimea area, since the scenery is in MAW..
And I am thinking about AXIS set also..
Thanks for the heads up..
BRAVO..:salute:

Old Tiger
September 3rd, 2010, 08:05

:wavey:Still learning.:icon_lol:

HouseHobbit
September 3rd, 2010, 08:53
Great Screenshots, Looks like you should have gotten the extra amor plate
also in theP-38 and P-40..:icon_lol:

Old Tiger
September 3rd, 2010, 11:52
Great Screenshots, Looks like you should have gotten the extra amor plate
also in theP-38 and P-40..:icon_lol:
:wavey: Thanks Owen: I could of had a great shot of that P-38 with its wing blowing apart, but I was'nt quick enough. BTW:birthday2:birthday::guinness::salute:

HouseHobbit
September 3rd, 2010, 12:54
Thanks my friend, i'll do my best to over do it..:jump:

westview
September 3rd, 2010, 13:40
Maybe a stupid question, and the answer is probably no, but did the Soviets use P-38's at all, or obtain them from Lend Lease?

Old Tiger
September 3rd, 2010, 15:06
Maybe a stupid question, and the answer is probably no, but did the Soviets use P-38's at all, or obtain them from Lend Lease?

:wavey:I don't think so. Someone had a complete list of ww2 Russian aircraft and where they came from posted here, I forgot who he was. I don't remember a P-38 on that list.:salute:

MajorMagee
September 3rd, 2010, 18:00
:wavey:I don't think so. Someone had a complete list of ww2 Russian aircraft and where they came from posted here, I forgot who he was. I don't remember a P-38 on that list.:salute:

It was me, and no they didn't get any P-38s.

Led Zeppelin
September 4th, 2010, 01:09
Two other Easter Front 190's, these ones by Jaycee:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=5732

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=5807

PRang
September 4th, 2010, 05:15
Hi Guys

Do not forget Hartmann's G-6 or G-10. Do not keep him out of the Estern Front,otherwise, EF would be incomplete. Ask the over 300 Russian planes that went down because of him

Keep the good work

God bless

PRang :jump: