PDA

View Full Version : Orbx Releases WA79 Walter Sutton !

JayKae
September 2nd, 2010, 03:35
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 2nd September, 2010

Orbx is pleased to announce the release of WA79 Walter Sutton's private airfield. Located in a sleepy hide-away rural and logging valley in southern Washington state close to the Oregon border, this grass strip invites you to land and explore. With a large area of beautiful photoreal coverage, you'll find plenty to see in the circuit and plenty of the 'little details' on the ground which Orbx is famous for. Made by the same team who created WA56 Israel's Farm, this airfield offers the same charming atmosphere, long grasses and custom modeling based on actual onsite photos. As a special bonus also included is a challenging second airfield (WA7M Walter Musa's Field), the Chelatchie general store, the old abandoned rail works and the peculiarly named 'Tum Tum', a unique cone shaped hill almost directly aligned with the runway. WA79 is only a short hop away from Orbx's 7S3 Stark's Twin Oaks Airpark. More information at http://fullterrain.com (http://fullterrain.com/)

Of course again at the risk of spamming, thought you should know :)

stiz
September 2nd, 2010, 04:18
what computer do you guys use to make FSX look that good :jawdrop:

txnetcop
September 2nd, 2010, 05:27
It looks that good on mine! Thank you JaeKae...I have two new X-Plane converts to FSX at TechCorp because of PNW and your airport releases! Keep 'em coming!
Ted

Aviator32
September 2nd, 2010, 06:46
Good old Walter Sutton, I knew he was innocent!

NWarty
September 2nd, 2010, 08:28
Man I'm lucky to live in this part of the country nowadays with FSX and Orbx. :jump:

JayKae,
[cough]....KOLM....[cough]

Well done guys and I'm still in awe flying around Izzy's farm.

JayKae
September 2nd, 2010, 13:30
*hands out a cough lolly*

Thanks heaps guys for the kind words :)

BOOM
September 2nd, 2010, 14:11
Really fantastic,immersive scenery!!! Can't get over the great sound and detail!!17515

Roger
September 5th, 2010, 05:28
Another great field from ORBX! These farm strips are timeless and as such you can fly aircraft from any era there.

Bill's Skylark...

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/WalterSutton.jpg

txnetcop
September 5th, 2010, 06:08
Great pic Roger! I am loving the PNW series. It has revitalized my flying and Lionheart's Skylark is just magnificent! What is amazing is that every flight you discover something you never saw in a flightsim environment before. I can drive from my motel to the airport switch to an aircraft of my choosing and it feels like I just drove through anytown USA to go flying.

The guys at www.fullterrain.com really made this a wonderland of things to do and see! My thanks to all THE TEAM that participated in this incredible flight environment.
Ted

BOOM
September 5th, 2010, 10:58
Fantastic shot Rodger!! Have you checked out the other airstrip around "Tum Tum"?

Roger
September 5th, 2010, 14:07
Fantastic shot Rodger!! Have you checked out the other airstrip around "Tum Tum"?

Not yet Boom...but I will now you've reminded me...lol:wavey:

koorby
September 5th, 2010, 23:38
Nice shot Roger!