PDA

View Full Version : UK2000 VFR Airfields Volume 3 released............

calypsos
September 2nd, 2010, 02:33
This seems to crept under the radar here, a few years ago, it would have been big news.

If you are a Horizon VFR photo-scenery user, about 60% of these new airfields have been covered already as freeware. Still, it's a nice package, although a little expensive. Having said that, its about 50p (80 cents) an airfield and some like Manchester airport are BIG!

http://www.uk2000scenery.com/vfrairfields/My_Homepage_Files/Page18.html

noddy
September 2nd, 2010, 04:34
Yes missed that as well, ordered my copy to finish off the set.

guzler
September 2nd, 2010, 08:50
This is a must for a northern chap !

stiz
September 2nd, 2010, 10:49
i was tempted till i got an earlier set ... sure there better than the defult by a long way but seeing the repeating objects and kinda dodgy statics put me off .... i mean comon .. a vulcan at elvington! :engel016:

AndyE1976
September 2nd, 2010, 12:58
I saw this on the uk2000 site a few weeks ago, looks good and is on my shopping list for when I get my desktop back to life.

Horizon's 5th installment Shetland and Orkney Islands should be available online soon - there are ads for it in PC Pilot.

peter12213
September 2nd, 2010, 13:06
Yes missed that as well, ordered my copy to finish off the set.

yeah me too, just ordered mine, finally the north is complete!

guzler
September 2nd, 2010, 14:03
I've got vols 1 & 2 and wouldn't be without them. I can live with a few things that aren't right, the amount of airports you get for the price can't be beaten.

guzler
September 6th, 2010, 08:58
I bought this over the weekend. I had a problem with my login not recognising all my previous purchases, but Gary sorted this out via email and I got it for £24, thankyou Gary, a true gent.

There are 70 airports in this package and while I'm not normally a great fan of static aircraft, the modelling of them in this is too good not to have in.

I can't recommend this package enough, it would be a great sticky. If you're a frequent flyer in the UK, buy it, you won't regret it.

Regards

Neil