PDA

View Full Version : **** faced drunk and wanting to hover!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 18:19
When is the Harrier coming???? summer my arse!!!!!!!!! wtf is it I mean the Spanish one not the milviz one ... ?????????????? who cares about Milviz anymore after Alphasim went down your all crap! You need to take a leaf out of Tim Conrad and Silvain (sparodies) book if you ask me! Your all taking too long to release ****e! RANT is not the word but my xbox now provides more entertainment than you guys!! If it wasn't for Razbam we'd all be bored to tears!!

ryanbatc
August 29th, 2010, 18:31
Find your happy place!!

Bone
August 29th, 2010, 18:32
Pissed again, eh mate? Everyone caaaaalm down. Pete, back away from the keyboard, and nobody gets hurt.

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 18:34
Sorry guys don't mean to be a ! but just sick of FSX as are a lot of us ... I think you all are friends but get sick of this hobby at times! if it wasn't for you guys I probs wouldnt even bother with it anymore but aviation is my passion! :wiggle:

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 18:35
And Bone mate yes very!!! lol

djscoo
August 29th, 2010, 18:45

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 18:52
Quite right Mate sorry! :pop4:

CodyValkyrie
August 29th, 2010, 18:58
Restraint is a valuable trait mate. It keeps me from killing people daily in my car.

Bone
August 29th, 2010, 19:08
It could always be worse Pete, at least you've got a full hangar of sim models. Check this poor guy out (notice the tongue action), I'll bet he wishes he could be flying instead.

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/BonesFlightBag/FlightVideos/th_BugWash.jpg (http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/BonesFlightBag/FlightVideos/?action=view&current=BugWash.mp4)

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 19:09
Just bought a new car and its white and a Mazda here too! I do love Venting Rage tho, not quite sure why I chose here to do it though ????? RANT RANT RANT!!!!!!!!! maybe someone gave me the idea ?????????? :wiggle:

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 19:10
Actually if it wasn't for the wife maybe I'd have a new comp instead of a wedding a car and lots of utter **** that she deams nessecary for our relationship! did I say I hate my wife!

strykerpsg
August 29th, 2010, 19:21
Sorry guys don't mean to be a ! but just sick of FSX as are a lot of us ... I think you all are friends but get sick of this hobby at times! if it wasn't for you guys I probs wouldnt even bother with it anymore but aviation is my passion! :wiggle:
I would argue that if aviation is your passion, then fly away your woes with some other model you have in your hangar. I find it a bit convenient to blame alcohol and your inability to control your misguided rage on developers trying to fine tune their release so as not to give you another reason to rant about how buggy a rushed release is later. Give the developers a break or take up the trade and design your own perfect aircraft, sought by all.

Why is it people think that because they are supposedly drunk, that it's forgiveable to say what you want without consequence?

Matt

BTW, Moderators, I think this post should get locked down before it degrades quickly.

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 19:31
Well said mate, but also why not Matt, luckily I live in England and have earned the right to say it mate, I mean no offence to anyone with what I say, but I do like to voice an opinion good or bad as well as my thoughts to my friends once in awhile!

strykerpsg
August 29th, 2010, 19:37
Pete, am in complete agreement with voicing your opinion, but you are personally bashing a bit on MILVIZ, which I thought a bit unfounded in this forum. I have seen MILVIZ produce nothing but quality pieces and not sure why they were being merged with Alphasim in the statement.

Again, I too have similar desires to fly fantastic birds in FSX, the Harrier being one of them, but it will come out when it comes out, bottom line. As far as releases go, heck, there's the Carenado Caravan, Area 51 U-2, Dino's F-35 and so on. There are plenty of well made payware and freeware made available on a rate of about one new release a week, so I fail to see the rant about FSX being a bit dull lately. More to the point, not a big advocate of people using alcohol as an excuse to power their rants either.

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 19:42
Even though it can be a massive pain I still love it!

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Peter12213/2010-8-28_3-53-4-437-1.jpg

strykerpsg
August 29th, 2010, 19:45
I have been wanting to download that plane for a while, though can't seem to register on his site. I will keep hoping it eventually gets placed on an english speaking server. Nice pic BTW. I see you have found your happy place.

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 19:48
Milviz are great but they are a massive pain to me as my system cannot run there products even though it takes me to spend my money to find that out, however aera51 and carenado welll before the caravan which I also own does not work on my system and takes hours of converting textures to actually work, yes my crap system maybe, but I ask you shouldn't they compensate for everyone?? Maybe not but still do not object to me voicing my opinion mate as said I mean no offence to anyone and actually I really praise the developments in fsx tech just hate that I have to work on them for me to enjoy them to the full!

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 19:51
I have been wanting to download that plane for a while, though can't seem to register on his site. I will keep hoping it eventually gets placed on an english speaking server. Nice pic BTW. I see you have found your happy place.

I will send you it mate it's free! I had to work on it to work in fsx actually made a thread on it too! months ago!

strykerpsg
August 29th, 2010, 19:57
Sounds like you would be better served to save your pennies/shillings for some upgrades. I can tell you, FSX has cost me much more than any other game as far as upgrades and such. Heck, was looking at another desktop today to keep the hobby going with Flight.

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 20:00
If you own the Skysim MirageIII you can do this with it too! Also the TSS MIrage F1 soundpack is amazing!

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Peter12213/2010-8-28_3-51-45-968-1.jpg

strykerpsg
August 29th, 2010, 20:03
I will send you it mate it's free! I had to work on it to work in fsx actually made a thread on it too! months ago!
Well, that would be fantastic Pete. I saw your earlier thread and his restrictions on it's distribution and such. Just know, that my earlier soapbox was more of a reaction to what I have dealt with as a Platoon Sergeant and First Sergeant in the Army. I find way too many hide behind alcohol as a reason for saying or doign something they ordinarily would not. So, no hard feelings.

Matt

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 20:04
Sounds like you would be better served to save your pennies/shillings for some upgrades. I can tell you, FSX has cost me much more than any other game as far as upgrades and such. Heck, was looking at another desktop today to keep the hobby going with Flight.

Your are married right? I'm afraid it doesn't happen that way here mate lol she'd kill me! 20 odd quid here and there yeah but one and a half grand on a pc and she's kill me! That spare room is very cold too hahaha!

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 20:07
Mate that isn't the 2000-5 its the fs9 2000N - D - Lisse, I would have no problem sending it or posinfg a link + fix for it on here!

peter12213
August 29th, 2010, 20:10
Bed time for me now you'll be happy to here I shall make a new thread about this aircraft in the morning if anyones interested been great talking to you guys too and maybe I shouldn't be so forthright lol but thats me! Us pilots can be big dicks sometimes! :salute: Night chaps!

Aviator32
August 29th, 2010, 22:54
Welcome to Newcastle on a weekend :isadizzy:

Roadburner440
August 29th, 2010, 23:29
Believe me I feel your pain on waiting for stuff for FSX... the PMDG NGX, and A2A P-51/F-4 cannot hit soon enough... Sorry about the aircraft killing you system though.. I know it brings my old FSX computer with the Core 2 Duo to a crawl.. I am just glad I upgraded the FSX computer when I did. Working on the whole system performance thing as future models come about though on both our end, and other end developers like the Nemeth's. So hopefully stuff will come about in that department soon.

kilo delta
August 30th, 2010, 03:21
Just bought a new car and its white and a Mazda here too! I do love Venting Rage tho, not quite sure why I chose here to do it though ????? RANT RANT RANT!!!!!!!!! maybe someone gave me the idea ?????????? :wiggle:

My God....what have I started?!!!!

:d

stiz
August 30th, 2010, 05:17
Welcome to Newcastle on a weekend :isadizzy:

just what i was thinking :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

And pete .. even if you save 20 quid a week, that'll soon add up. Also if its your own money you worked for, tell her its your right .... also portable heaters are cheaper now then in winter so you might wanna pick one up now :icon_lol:

jagl04
August 30th, 2010, 11:58
When is the Harrier coming???? summer my arse!!!!!!!!! wtf is it I mean the Spanish one not the milviz one ... ?????????????? who cares about Milviz anymore after Alphasim went down your all crap! You need to take a leaf out of Tim Conrad and Silvain (sparodies) book if you ask me! Your all taking too long to release ****e! RANT is not the word but my xbox now provides more entertainment than you guys!! If it wasn't for Razbam we'd all be bored to tears!!

Hi, Peter. My apologies on behalf of the BVR developement team. We promised to launch the Harrier this summer and it will not be possible. We need a new xml programmer to finish several gauges, and it is difficult to find somebody capable of that kind of work when you are not a business and do not have a budget. But be sure it will be finished as soon as possible, since we really need the plane to continue our pilotīs training programme in FSX.
Once again, my apologies

strykerpsg
August 30th, 2010, 12:15
Hi, Peter. My apologies on behalf of the BVR developement team. We promised to launch the Harrier this summer and it will not be possible. We need a new xml programmer to finish several gauges, and it is difficult to find somebody capable of that kind of work when you are not a business and do not have a budget. But be sure it will be finished as soon as possible, since we really need the plane to continue our pilotīs training programme in FSX.
Once again, my apologies

Jagl, thanks for the update. I can vouch for all the anxiously awaiting customers, we certainly appreciate the time and dedication you show by providing a quality item that rivals payware and have no problems awaiting it's release. Matter of fact, why not do like Dino did with his F-35 and sell it for a few dollars on a sim store site? I think you will find many simmers, including Pete, more than willing to pay a few dollars for such an outstanding bird. Anyway, may help defray some of the costs of an xml developer.

Matt

Bjoern
August 30th, 2010, 12:54
Honestly, start developing instead of just consuming.

I'm so busy doing stuff for FSX that "Oh, that add-on is out already?" has become kind of a favourite thought whenever I check FS sites and forums.

In fact, if the key combination for "reload user aircraft" becomes your most used in FSX and you're constantly ALT+TABbing between a text editor, an image editor, FSX and your modeling software for hours you'll be actually *glad* when you can leave the sim untouched for a couple of hours or days to do/play something else.

flyer01
August 30th, 2010, 19:56
Have you got M$ CFS3? There is--- OFFphase2 WWI free, KS Korean War free, PTO WWII free, MAW PreWWII/WWII free and ETO PreWWII/WWII also free.
If you do not like the CFS3 Expansions you just don't like flight sims.

With the CFS3 Expansions there is lots a action with new missions coming out almost everyday.( FREE)
Unlike FSX------- in the Expansions Watch your six!
I will fly in supplys in FSX to the war zone. Then jump into a fighter( ETO,PTO,MAW, KS or OFF2) in what ever WWII war zone I take the supplys. and join the fight. LOL

flyer01