PDA

View Full Version : Way OT, kinda. Robert Sanderson's ST-75 and this video

tracyq144
August 27th, 2010, 10:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdBuDlRNW2M&ob=av2e

RS's St-75 is my favorite, ever, addon, and about 25 seconds into this video, it always reminds me of both the plane, and the great little piece of addon scenery included with it.

Thanks, RS!

huub vink
August 27th, 2010, 11:50
Unfortunately I can't see the video, as it is blocked due to copyright limitations for my country.

But Robert Sanderson's Stearman is indeed a great addon!

Cheers,
Huub

Roger
August 27th, 2010, 12:07
Unfortunately I can't see the video, as it is blocked due to copyright limitations for my country.

Cheers,
Huub

Same here.

tracyq144
August 27th, 2010, 17:17
Well, maybe you should move to the United States, and then you wouldn't have that problem!

(Just kidding, pls take no offence.)

dominique
August 27th, 2010, 20:32
Same in Israel. A VEVO video...

Well, maybe you should move to the United States, and then you wouldn't have that problem!

(Just kidding, pls take no offence.)

No offence taken, but you'll note that the only three viewers who actually cared enough about your post and the Stearman to answer, were outside of the US (NL, UK, IL) and couldn't see it... So you may consider to move yourself to an open format :) ?

italoc
August 28th, 2010, 07:47

Cheers,
Huub

Same here (MC)
Italo

tracyq144
August 28th, 2010, 08:17
Sorry for all that, it's off of Youtube, but apparently a different format. Not really important, anyway.

I am curious as to why you can't see that format, though. Government censorship? Or what?

Cleartheprop
August 28th, 2010, 08:33
Same here (MC)
Italo

same here (France)

Helldiver
August 29th, 2010, 07:08
Does anyone know where you can get the ST75?

heywooood
August 29th, 2010, 07:16
hiya helldiver - I have the Stearman mentioned in this thread - but it is not working since SP2

if you search sanderson stearman using google you can find it quick

I have heard that someone was able to adjust the textures to make them visible (some parts of the model were invisible in FSX Accel/SP2) but have found no files as yet and the ability to make those adjustments myself is just out of reach apparently...

heywooood
August 29th, 2010, 08:05
on further review

Helldiver - go to compilots.com and search their downloads...you will have to register first

then you can use their search window - just enter 'stearman' without the ticks

it seems to have been updated at some point for FSX/SP2 accel

HOWEVER - it eats FPS like a motherjumper

sure looks nice though it could use a darker prop

heywooood
August 29th, 2010, 17:43
speaking of vids relating to this plane...I don't suppose many of you are familiar with the Walter Mathau film..."Charley Varrick" ...are you?