PDA

View Full Version : CH Multi Function Panel for All Windows Applications & PC Gaming

gera
November 20th, 2008, 10:26
Can someone let us know about this product, at $ 199.99 is worth listening to its users.....

Thank you....

Navy Chief
November 20th, 2008, 10:56
Ok, I have this product. It works ok, but not so simple to assign functions to the various buttons, because (unless I am mistaken) the only way to do so is with the CH Products Control Manager Program, which, contrary to what I have experienced, is not that easy.

The panel is NOT backlit. What I am planning to do, if I can relearn how to use the d...n Control Manager Program again, is use Glow in the Dark paper that assists me in locating the buttons in the dark. Add to that, I bought a cheap, but very effective USB powered light off of Ebay, for 8 bucks, with free shipping.

NC

Navy Chief
November 22nd, 2008, 13:27
An update. I am happy to report I am having success, using the Control Manager Program. I took my time, and highly recommend it! Really adds flexibility to control assignments, and especially with the MFP Panel, obviously.

NC

Navy Chief
April 18th, 2012, 17:24
An update. I am happy to report I am having success, using the Control Manager Program. I took my time, and highly recommend it! Really adds flexibility to control assignments, and especially with the MFP Panel, obviously.

NC

Well, it's been several years since I dusted this thing off, and plugged it back in. I have downloaded/installed the latest CH Control Manager software. If I remember correctly, it's the only way to assign functions to the Multi Funtion Panel (MFP).

Any members here knowledgeable on how to program this panel?

I remember it took me quite a while the first time, and the MFP is the ONLY CH Products device I am using now. Everything else is Saitek.

If anyone can offer some help on assigning FSX controls, I would appreciate it. I believe I have to have a .CMC file also, in combination with the .MAP file, but can't remember how to do all this!

Thanks.

NC