View Full Version : B24?

njbb1995
September 30th, 2008, 13:40
Is there a creditable B24 out there or in here for Combat Fs? EDIT: Or B-17

Thanks in advance,
Nick

BeauBrummie
September 30th, 2008, 14:16
B-24 and B-17F are only available with the payware Firepower (http://www.gmxmedia.net/firepower/) add-on at present. Avhistory (http://www.avhistory.org/) have several freeware B-17G's up for grabs.

Beau

njbb1995
September 30th, 2008, 14:56
Cool thanks

ronnybengt
October 1st, 2008, 03:19
..and dont forget the LAncaster,Whitley ,stirling or hallibag....hehe allfreeware

Pat Pattle
October 1st, 2008, 03:32
There's a B17F in the works, not sure of the builders intentions on releasing it though!

http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10128

Tempest V
November 12th, 2008, 09:44
Is there a creditable B24 out there or in here for Combat Fs? EDIT: Or B-17

Thanks in advance,
Nick
hey guys :redf: X ( girl):jump::ernae:
sorry for my stupid question but is there anywhere on the web a heavy bomber such as lancaster, b24, b17 or halifax for CFS3 avaible???
but i don't know how to download those tricky avHistory weapon packs, if not to much asked,:redf: can someone build one for me??? please don't use the avHistory Packs.
with much love and kisses
:mixedsmi:xxxxx:mixedsmi:

your Tempest V

ndicki
November 12th, 2008, 10:17
hey guys :redf: X ( girl):jump::ernae:
sorry for my stupid question but is there anywhere on the web a heavy bomber such as lancaster, b24, b17 or halifax for CFS3 avaible???
but i don't know how to download those tricky avHistory weapon packs, if not to much asked,:redf: can someone build one for me??? please don't use the avHistory Packs.
with much love and kisses
:mixedsmi:xxxxx:mixedsmi:

your Tempest V

The freeware Lanc, Halibag and B-17 all use the AvHistory weapons, for a reason. They are AvHistory aircraft, and they are more accurately modelled than the stock ones.

I think you're going to have to make the attempt. It is not difficult; just follow the instructions to the letter. If for some reason it doesn't work (ie, you've messed up - only reason I can think of) we're all here to help.

BeauBrummie
November 12th, 2008, 10:18
Well Tempest my old son, there really isn't anything tricky about downloading the Av history weapon pack. It is simply a standardized collection of weapons that all current airplane builders use. The folders & files (weapons, pylons and guns) within the pack are copied into their respective folders within the main weapons folder. That's it. With zip files I unzip them to the desktop and distribute them from there. Some fold use drag n drop others cut and paste. With weapons the various folders go into the CFS3 weapons folder, the pylon files into CFS3 pylon folder and guns files into CFS3 guns folder. That's it! It is so essential that you won't be able to play with the new theatre add-ons or the best aircraft.

Beau

Beau

ronnybengt
November 12th, 2008, 10:19
nice touch m8.....atm the avh is the way to go ..or pick up gmax and get yaself occupied

Chhers and goodluckm8

R

Riley64
November 12th, 2008, 22:34
I have a Gmax 3D model of a B24 if anyone is would like to edited it for CFS3.

Pat Pattle
November 12th, 2008, 22:43
I have a Gmax 3D model of a B24 if anyone is would like to edited it for CFS3.

I've a gmax source model too, but it's an fsds conversion and needs an awful lot of work - Riley could you send the version you have to see if it's any different. I'll pm you. :)

remcoc
November 15th, 2008, 05:55
I looked in the older threads ("Next model"): Ploecat0942 and Nachtpiloten did look on an existing model too. Perhaps you guys can inform if they were able to make any progress.

RemcoC

BeauBrummie
November 15th, 2008, 07:02
I believe Nachtpiloten's started doing one from scratch, but he did say that with the other stuff he's doing it could be quite a while.

Beau