PDA

View Full Version : Sea Eagle Mission Pack Uploaded

BeauBrummie
November 20th, 2008, 07:11
Sea Eagles Mission Pack Pt1 for ETO v1.2 is now available at my website in Downloads/missions. Set in early '43, I've endeavoured to capture the feel of Bloody Biscay with the two forces fairly evenly balanced, with the sea being as great a hazard when your fuel is running low! Getting home is the greatest challange.

Included in this pack are:

The seven missions
A PDF Manual & History
zip file of SOH ships needed for missions (you'll have to grab the GC ones yourselves!)

Thanks to Ted (Nachtpiloten) for the creation of his wonderful Ju88C-6/A4's. To Ronnybengt for his continued support and advice in all things Bloody Biscay. To grizzly50 for his indepth mission reviews and discussions around many issues.

Drinks all round to all the mission testers: RonnyBengt, Nachtpiloten, middle, flyer01, Murraycod & househobbit.:ernae:
You've seen the screenies on the ETO Screenies thread now fly the missions.

Enjoy

Beau

gaw
November 21st, 2008, 05:06
just bunged 'em in....get back to you with a fly around report if you like....these look great. One note....your install manual calls for BillSponge's "g-barge"......might be misleading as the designation is "bargg". bargg is written into your mission xml's and nowhere g-barge so all should be good......giving a go now! Thanks!

BeauBrummie
November 21st, 2008, 06:38
Yes my barge, bad. It's the difference between short name and model name (Ithink). However as it's in the ships zip, I hope most of the chaps could identify it. But I'll put it on the snags list. Feedback would be good, thanks gaw.
Beau

OberstDanjeje
November 21st, 2008, 07:28
Tomorrow I'll try your new missions, I was waiting for using the Sea Eagle in the Bay :jump:

sinzov
November 21st, 2008, 12:17
Hi,
i just returned to cfs3 because of ETO - but sorry: i do not know the links you mentioned. any help appreciated :-)

sinzov

OberstDanjeje
November 21st, 2008, 13:20
http://www.beauscfs3.leaveningonline.com/html/missions.html

;)

gaw
November 21st, 2008, 13:26
Beau.............these are great! They evolve at a much slower pace than the usual fighter scramble which is a nice touch.......but all planes do what one'd expect..you've clearly mastered the mission builder mysteries that still leave me feeling low..veer off for a moment to scrap the Wellington lurking on the periphery and you've nothing left for the Beau's that show up to gun the Condors.....who're a hell of a lot better killing ships on their own than I am.......so great to see so many of the weather, weapon mods showcased.....lovely work....and such careful eye friendly documentation is a pleasure the read....instaed of the cold word pad informality of a read me you've textured your mission installation docs with pictures, attractive text and ivory color.....beautiful, careful ochestration for which I thank you! Cheers to you and keep 'em coming please! GAW

BeauBrummie
November 21st, 2008, 13:33
Ooooh gaw, you're making me blush. But thanks. I try to include documantion like that in all I release, as I like to set the context and fill out detail where I can. I love the astmosphere the photos lend to the manual and remind folk what the real guys were like.

One mystery I have yet to conquer are those damned spawns :banghead:, aah well.

Beau

MTG196
November 21st, 2008, 14:58
Beau,

I am having trouble with your missions. every time I choose one I get an aircraft not found error. Specifically: "ju88c_6_f8ay". I made sure i installed everything as per your instructions and I cannot find this airplane. Any ideas?

MTG196
November 21st, 2008, 15:09
Beau,

I am having trouble with your missions. every time I choose one I get an aircraft not found error. Specifically: "ju88c_6_f8ay". I made sure i installed everything as per your instructions and I cannot find this airplane. Any ideas?

:redf: Nevermind, I just found them. I downloaded the JU88c-6 and forgot to install. :icon_lol:

BeauBrummie
November 21st, 2008, 22:22
Happens to us all old chap. I hope you enjoy them.

Beau

ronnybengt
November 21st, 2008, 23:12
thx ol bean...dis is smashing ol boy:jump:

R

sinzov
November 22nd, 2008, 01:12
i just wantedto say: thanks.
great work.

sinzov