PDA

View Full Version : OZx Liguria Photoreal X 1.0

JayKae
August 19th, 2010, 15:43
This scenery is dedicated to Silberio Antonio Chiti, real pilot and friend of the IVAO company, founder of Libellule Group.
================================================== =========
OZx is pleased to announce a new production, this time is another Italian region, the natural extension of the Tuscany, already published. The original idea was to develop the city of Genova, with its airport LIMJ and obviously all the surround. Then another smaller city,
Sestri Levante, was added, with all its tipicals buildings.... Well, two cities, it's ok. But why not to add the photoreal for the entire region? It's all that we did in this scenery. The area is large, and very interesting to visit, one of the beautiest italian coastline and Genova one
of the most important harbour, industrial and civil.

The scenery is for FSX SP2 at a resolution of 2m/pixel, except Genova, at 1m/pixel. Autogen has been done only for Genova city (pretty large), instead Sestri Levante has got all custom objects, all the buildings have their own textures. You can fly also in the night, and flying above
Genova in the night is a beautiful experience. Only summer season. The airport of Genova, LIMJ, has been totally customized, with custom 3D objects. For us, also the performances are important, expecially when you fly above a complex scenery like this. And for this, we worked trying to obtain the best performances so you can really enjoy the scenery.

To download pls click the link below:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/6183-ozx-scenery-ozx-liguria-photoreal-x-10/

AndyE1976
August 19th, 2010, 16:19
Fantastic, I loved the Tuscany scenery.

Downloading now :)

heywooood
August 19th, 2010, 16:24
I don't care what anyone says, you OZx guys are aaallllright..gigety

thank you for enhancing FSX for us fans

Sundog
August 19th, 2010, 17:37
Since it is for SP2, does that mean it won;t work in Accel? I realize Accel comes with SP2, but I just wanted to check.

Thanks guys, I enjoy your Tuscany release, this will be a nice addition.

JayKae
August 19th, 2010, 17:45
thanks heaps guys and yes it works fine in Acc, I have it in there myself :)

JayKae
August 20th, 2010, 12:47
lol maybe I should have mentioned in the title it was freeware too