peter12213
August 19th, 2010, 15:35

papab
August 19th, 2010, 16:21
Fantastic shots!!!!

Rick

Bone
August 19th, 2010, 17:59
Very nice, Pete. Great contrast and composition. You and Noddy keep at it.

I'm putting up two of my JetCam flying videos in the Newshawks section. They're short, and a bit rough around the edges...check 'em out.

Cheers :salute:

peter12213
August 19th, 2010, 19:05
Me and Noddy do not fly together, Noddy is his own man as am I, I would love to fly with Noddy some day, But all of his work is his alone and Noddy is the man who all screen shot artists should aspire too, Mirage2009 and Cody do videos I do not! Noddy does 64bit shots I do 16bit (peasant ones) thats how it works maybe one day someone will video me and Noddy showing how Brits fly from a fixed vantage point but until then we will continue showing the best payware that we can afford on the finest forum, well at least on the absolute crap system that I can keep showing them on, but I've been to the pub. So plz don't jugde me, I just want a win 64 3.8GH.z at least system, my fiance wants to get married and wants to go to Barcalona and wants an Alfa Romeo, well maybe thats me lol!!!! :salute: :wiggle: :wavey: :jump:

peter12213
August 19th, 2010, 19:11
Bone please post them in the fsx section too, I never look in anyother mate! :salute:

Bone
August 19th, 2010, 19:32
Yes Pete, I know you and Noddy do completely separate work. I was just saying words of support for the both of you. I love English Pub's, so no need to put a disclaimer on your reply...I'm having a Guiness me-self. I'm afraid I won't be putting my vids in the FSX section, so just check the Newshawks here and there, lotsa good stuff to be had. It's easy, alot easier than being married...but you'll find that out for yourself, hehe.

Here's a link to the vids.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=41513

peter12213
August 19th, 2010, 20:16
Actually Bone, I really value your comments as you normally comment on my posts and I really did not mean to sound aggressive at all, infact I'd love to fly with you and Noddy,plus mate in no way did I mean to offend or sound out of place with you sir if I did then I'm sorry, mate ! :wavey::wiggle::salute::salute:

Bone
August 19th, 2010, 20:31
Actually Bone, I really value you comments as you normally comment on my posts and I really did not mean to sound agressive at all, infact I'd love to fly with you, Noddy and many others such as Mirage2009, Cody, Smoothie, you name it I meant in no way to offend or sound out of place with you Bone sorry if I did then I'm sorry, I have probibly had way to many tonight and have watched Star Trek First Contact lol never a good thing! :wavey::wiggle::salute::salute:

No worries, mate.

Here's another link.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=41520&p=466064#post466064

peter12213
August 19th, 2010, 20:50
BTW thanks for the thread Hijack! Hahahahahah

Bone
August 19th, 2010, 20:58
BTW thanks for the thread Hijack! Hahahahahah

Anytime Brother! You know I'm good for it, lol. :)

noddy
August 19th, 2010, 23:19
Pete,

The 1st shot is a stunner mate. It does prove that you don't have to have a DB's pc.

Thank you for the praise guys, but there are many talented people here who do fantastic work who also deserve the credit as well. So a :salute: to you all.

Noddy

AKA - Andy

Bone
August 20th, 2010, 07:32
Pete,

The 1st shot is a stunner mate. It does prove that you don't have to have a DB's pc.

DB??....Deuche Bag?? I didn't know Brits used that expression, lol. I do use it myself a fair amount...can I call you brother, too?? :jump: Ahahaa!

noddy
August 20th, 2010, 12:08
Bone,

Stands for the dog's you know whats.

Andy