PDA

View Full Version : Bf109E ETO repaints

RobH
November 19th, 2008, 18:36
Now that I finally have a computer that can properly run CFS3:jump: I thought I would try to get back into painting in CFS3 again. I got my start here and have been missing it for a long time. My new computer runs like a dream, and CFS3 seems to run real stable for once, LOL.

How am I doing so far?:d

Both of these are from the Western Front 1940.

I run my screen resolution at 1440 X 900, so I had to resize the pics to upload here, so I am sure they wont look as clear as the originals.

hairyspin
November 19th, 2008, 22:07
Look good to me, Rob! :applause:

Nonato
November 19th, 2008, 23:54
R

They are good! Congratulations!
Just a suggestion: what do you think of weathering those skins a bit?
I wish I could paint too...:isadizzy:
N.

ronnybengt
November 20th, 2008, 00:39
way to go robbo....:ernae:LUB`VELY.....these skins makes the e version even better...that pit is so :censored:nice

tnx
ul???

R

RobH
November 20th, 2008, 06:44
Thanks folks!:ernae:

Nonato, actually, there are about 18 layers of weathering on the paint, I just kept them "suttle". Paint chipping and weathering has never been my specialty:redf: Maybe the actual skin would look better on your computer than my crummy pictures:d

Nonato
November 20th, 2008, 07:17
Thanks folks!:ernae:

Nonato, actually, there are about 18 layers of weathering on the paint, I just kept them "suttle". Paint chipping and weathering has never been my specialty:redf: Maybe the actual skin would look better on your computer than my crummy pictures:d

Ok Buddie, I'm ready...when are you going to upload it?:jump:

N.

RobH
November 20th, 2008, 18:38
If all goes well, I will upload tomorrow. I need to include both the high and low resolution textures and make a read me for them:d

ndicki
November 21st, 2008, 01:34
Nicely done, Rob. Feel free to send me any you do... :costumes::costumes::costumes: