PDA

View Full Version : Aeronca Champ Beta1 Release from CR1 Software

Cazzie
August 16th, 2010, 19:13
Just finishing my detail layers for the fuselage and tail. Many models and paints from Tom, myself, and others. Champs Campers are going to love it, it's a delight and gets super frame rates.

Caz

1562615627http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

OleBoy
August 16th, 2010, 19:41
Good to know. Although I'm not seeing anything at the CR-1 site about this. Is this a public release, or within testers clutches. I'm assuming the latter.
...crawls back in the paint booth

Cazzie
August 17th, 2010, 02:12
About a month away, it will be a public (sayin' that like Ron White :icon_lol:) release. :wavey:

Caz

SADT
August 17th, 2010, 02:21
Hi Caz,

Can we have any VC shots? Please :)

Cazzie
August 17th, 2010, 12:48
Hi Caz,

Can we have any VC shots? Please :)

The panel is not completed as yet, very close, but all else is there, I'll scan around and show you. When it is done, there will be several choices of color for the seats.

I just finished sing the detail layers for the fuselage. Will move on to the wings and hor. tails with detail layers, then work up some weathering layers for all. Then, I can do beaucoup repaint mach schnell. :ernae:

If you're lurking Tom, thanks for fixing the landing gear cross-braces so that the color took.

Caz

peter12213
August 17th, 2010, 12:51
Looks very Cub"ish" if you know what I mean, anybody know what engine that is?

Cazzie
August 17th, 2010, 17:05
Looks very Cub"ish" if you know what I mean, anybody know what engine that is?

Better than a Cub, you can solo from the front seat! :wiggle:

Same engines though, various series used various Continental horizontally-opposed 4-cylinders.

OleBoy
August 17th, 2010, 19:01
About a month away, it will be a public (sayin' that like Ron White :icon_lol:) release. :wavey:

Caz

I kind of figured Cazzie
...Thanks