PDA

View Full Version : All Dutch sqn's done....

Warrant
August 16th, 2010, 16:34
...that remain in the RNLAF (fighter community) today, concluding with the F-35A 306 Sqn, 162 ANG FW livery.

As some might have noticed, the tail numbers denote flying Sqn numbers that fell victim of the many Dutch political defence cutback programs (likely due, already in effect or in the past).
The numbers are dedicated to the units (e.g. Air Force, Navy, and former Dutch East Indies flying units) that did their duty, but were abondoned (there are so many these days, something we might gonna regret some day).
There are a few more, 321 and 315 are next in row (those ones are reserved for repaints of RNLAF F-35 test vehicles currently (or near future) on order, as soon as i have clue of what they will look like).
The entire batch of eight currently published will be re-published in one package once Dino has done his updates and released them, including the new loadout. By then i will have all the nozzle protectors done with the appropriate Sqn-colours.

Ghostrider pointed out to me i published (paste error) the wrong translation for the 311 livery's sqn motto in both the release text and the readme file (thank you for that!). That was the main reason to release an update, and to make it worthy for the people to download and update it i added the nozzle protective cap with 311 logo as a bonus.

I hope you all enjoy my RNLAF F-35A livery series.

Now i will continue with some requests i received.

Images of the latest RNLAF F-35A livery for now:

CG_1976
August 16th, 2010, 17:21
Beautiful paints. I got the Polly sq paint and will be taking her up soon.
Will you still be doing the CAF 410 Sq req by chance?

Warrant
August 16th, 2010, 17:26
Beautiful paints. I got the Polly sq paint and will be taking her up soon.
Will you still be doing the CAF 410 Sq req by chance?

Thanks and yes :wavey:

Ferry_vO
August 17th, 2010, 02:06
Great work, and that engine cover is a nice touch!

:applause:

doublecool
August 17th, 2010, 13:15
You did a great job on those paints...did the F-35 and Dino proud :salute:

peter12213
August 17th, 2010, 13:20
Yeah you did a great job, not fancy doing us Brits some of our sqns?

Warrant
August 17th, 2010, 13:35
Yeah you did a great job, not fancy doing us Brits some of our sqns?

I might just do that. Just need to know what sqn's are earmarked to fly the F-35A in the future, and then those particular unit's histories (which are rich, no doubt) :salute:.

peter12213
August 17th, 2010, 14:13
To be honest it'll probably be the harrier sqns and the GR4 sqns, apparently theve grounded our GR4's so looks like some of those maybe coverting in the not to distant future, I'd personally love to see 111 sqn and 4sqn repaints to be done, I leave the look of the thing up to the repainter!

Warrant
August 17th, 2010, 14:17
I'd personally love to see 111 sqn and 4sqn repaints to be done, I leave the look of the thing up to the repainter!

Ah, Cottesmore and Leuchars units. Give me some time, but i will work on it, with pleasure!

peter12213
August 17th, 2010, 14:31
Many thanks Warrant!