PDA

View Full Version : Trislander Liveries

falcon409
August 14th, 2010, 10:14
A few Trislander liveries that should be up on the PAD site eventually:

bobmay
August 14th, 2010, 13:39
Nice work Ed. :salute:

The Royal London livery is now up on PAD together with the VC panel upgrade and I look forward to getting the Steeple livery to post.

Bob.

Lionheart
August 14th, 2010, 14:25
Falcon,

How do you like that TriIslander? What does it fly like? Its a very wild looking design. I take it quite a few of them have been produced.

Bill

falcon409
August 14th, 2010, 14:32
Nice work Ed. :salute:
The Royal London livery is now up on PAD together with the VC panel upgrade and I look forward to getting the Steeple livery to post.
Bob.
Hi Bob,

That was quick!! I just checked the repaint page and the two pics show up (livery and VC) but they are squashed, lol. . .they're the correct width, but they are half the height they should be, lol.

falcon409
August 14th, 2010, 14:35
Falcon,
How do you like that TriIslander? What does it fly like? Its a very wild looking design. I take it quite a few of them have been produced.
Bill
Bill, they grow on you, lol. At first, I wasn't too crazy about the design, but after flying it for awhile and seeing how well it handles the really short fields, I have become a fan. Bob also makes airplanes that are pretty easy to repaint and this airplane has a lot of "Sponsor" liveries beyond the basic corporate livery so it's fun to do those as well.:salute:

Lionheart
August 14th, 2010, 15:40
Sounds like a fun plane.

Thanks for the feedback Ed. I'll have to get it.

Bill

bobmay
August 15th, 2010, 00:32
Hi Bob,

I just checked the repaint page and the two pics show up (livery and VC) but they are squashed, lol. . .they're the correct width, but they are half the height they should be, lol.

Hmmmm...squashed Trislander ??? Not on my screen Ed. If it happens again try clearing your cache (Ctrl+F5)

Bob

falcon409
August 15th, 2010, 00:38
Yep, checked it again later on and it was fine Bob. . .just my system I guess, lol.:salute:

TeaSea
August 15th, 2010, 05:50
You gotta admit....this is a weird looking airplane.

Fun to bang around in though.

bobmay
August 15th, 2010, 07:25
It ain't pretty, that's for sure.

But what other airplane has a car style exterior rear view mirror ? :jump:

Bob.