PDA

View Full Version : SHIP DPS'

Fibber
August 13th, 2010, 14:14
Is anyone aware of a guide concerning ship dps'? I would like to add Nannis ,and psulkeys upcoming debris, effects and I am unsure what is the order, and where they go, of the insert lines for the oilslick and debris. Different versions have the effect call in different places and am totally confused and perplexed as to placement.

PSULLYKEYS
August 13th, 2010, 16:24
Fibber: They will be ships, not effects and will have their own DPs. You can place them around a ship as a separate object when they are released.

Fibber
August 13th, 2010, 17:35
Thanks for the H.U. on that P. Just wanted to add the older files into some newer ships that I replaced the older orig. ones with and reading the ship DPs, without a map, is a journey in wonderland for me.

PSULLYKEYS
August 14th, 2010, 08:20
Fibber: Here is the best source I have found for de-mystifying the DP:

http://www.calebflerk.com/links/directory.htm

It's very detailed and I have to keep reading it to learn more!:wavey:

Fibber
August 14th, 2010, 20:20
Thanks;:salute: I found your reference and forgot that I had that in my bookmarked sites. I have been reading through it and trying to make some sense in my brain with it. As I stated, I am wandering through Wonderland without a map!:icon_lol: It's not that hard just trying to figure the placement, and if the lines are repeated EVERYWHERE it says "SINK"