PDA

View Full Version : Where is my Chicken Mcnuggets

hey_moe
August 13th, 2010, 01:54
I had to share this >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH3JSs0fnGQ

Terry
August 13th, 2010, 03:15
Wow, what's in those nuggets, opiates, cocaine???

Crusader
August 13th, 2010, 05:33
Wow, what's in those nuggets, opiates, cocaine???

By the looks of her eyes I believe she may have already had those substances before she went to "Micky D's":isadizzy:

Willy
August 13th, 2010, 09:46
Dunno what's in them, but my 3 year old granddaughter is sure addicted to them. When she sees a McDonalds, she hollers out "CHICKEN NUGGETS!". If you call one a McDonalds, she don't know what you're talking about, but she sure understands chicken nuggets.

Dain Arns
August 13th, 2010, 09:53
"Parts is parts"...
(I miss the good old Sedelmaier commercials...)

<object height="385" width="480">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTzLVIc-O5E?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Apparently she needed her "parts" at 6:30am...

TARPSBird
August 13th, 2010, 10:56
It's amazing how stupid some people are. They behave like they just landed on this planet. Just about every fast-food-eating adult in the civilized world knows that McDonald's serves breakfast (no nuggets) until about 10:00 AM when they shift to the standard menu (nuggets available). Basic adult life skills, which obviously that girl is lacking.

HouseHobbit
August 13th, 2010, 12:58
Welcome to OHIO everyone..:jump:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I couldn't help myself..:jump:

Lionheart
August 13th, 2010, 21:44
Parts is parts, lolol.. Love those commercials.

Have you ever looked into a chicken mcnugget after biting into one? eeeks...

Willy
August 14th, 2010, 16:51
Bill, I never was brave enough to bite into one.

blazefox2
August 14th, 2010, 17:39
As an official McDonalds employee i can safely say that our chicken mcnuggets are not the most disgusting thing on the planet :wiggle:
that title belongs to our filet-o-fish

parents/grandparents please do NOT let your loved ones eat where i work.... seriously you would not believe how grease is EVERYWHERE in the kitchen

but other than that my manager got a kick out of the video:jump:

Railrunner130
August 14th, 2010, 18:16
I haven't had McNuggets in years. Growing up, I remember the addiction. I do recall the indescribable center.

I can only say that if the oil everything is fried in is fresh, the meal is good. If not, you'll taste it for a week and not want to go back for six months or so. Personally, I'm hooked on the Angus Burger Deluxe and happily share the fries (which I really don't need) with the dog. He absolutely loves McDonalds Fries. Provided they're not over salted, I enjoy them as well.

MudMarine
August 14th, 2010, 18:24
Chicken McRoadKill!! Choke and puke, I haven't had one of those things in years!! But my dog LOVES their french fries, he goes nuts when he smells them!! I always make sure he gets a small frie for his birthday!!

Ivan
August 14th, 2010, 18:33
What's wrong with the Filet-O-Fish???

- Ivan.

boxcar
August 15th, 2010, 15:47

What's wrong with the Filet-O-Fish???

It could be what could be hidden in the sauce quite easily: http://www.seriouseats.com/2008/12/mcdonalds-filet-o-fish-yea-or-nay.html#comments Capice?

Snuffy
August 15th, 2010, 16:10
I would have thought that the drive through windows would have been a little more secure than that ... all it took was a beer bottle ..

Oh, and I especially liked how she thought she could swing her leg into the window then decided not to ...

What a dweeb.

Ivan
August 16th, 2010, 10:36
I only read through about half the comments on the first page, but other than an aesthetic aversion to Cheese and Fried Fish, I don't see the problem. Regarding the fish, I heard that it is a "Hoki" deep water fish from off New Zealand. Ugly thing, but not terribly uncommon either.

If the sauce is an issue, then it sounds like a basic McDonalds processing issue and other sandwiches like a Big Mac are just as susceptible.

- Ivan.