PDA

View Full Version : IRIS A-10C Work in Progress

GrinningJester
August 10th, 2010, 20:24
Heya folks!

Just thought I'd drop some images of what we've been doing at IRIS :)
Strictly work in progress! Decals and details are missing (Gun for example has not yet been textured) :wiggle:

Rightclick -> View Image for high resolution version!

Enjoy, coming soon!

http://www.dackard-3d.com/A10_1.jpg

http://www.dackard-3d.com/A10_2.jpg

http://www.dackard-3d.com/A10_3.jpg

ColoKent
August 10th, 2010, 20:34
.....of course (snicker), I need a version with a single centerline external tank-- and a travel pod!!!!

Heh heh...(I am serious, though)

Kent

Smudge
August 10th, 2010, 20:38
I just need to quickly point out that it's the A-10A not the C that's in development.. :-)
lots of photos and info being posted on our facebook page!

Colokent, I'd figured you'd want one so that option will be included.. :-)
We're considering the C but it won't feature in this release..

MenendezDiego
August 10th, 2010, 21:10
That is just amazing!

michael davies
August 10th, 2010, 21:21
That'll upset Aerosoft LOL, they're also doing an A-10A, oh well it never rains but it pours :).

Looking good none the less

Best

Michael

MenendezDiego
August 10th, 2010, 21:26
The more the better!

warchild
August 10th, 2010, 21:34
it's the peanut!!!!! :) i recognize those colors ::lol::...

PS:: Snow???

Smudge
August 10th, 2010, 22:13
For those wanting to know our facebook page where you can find all the inside news as it happens (dev posts are made on the fly there! no pun intended..)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/IRIS-Flight-Simulation-Software/56985552415?ref=ts

David.

Rezabrya
August 10th, 2010, 22:16
I really really hope we see an A-10C. If we do, it's a sure buy for me.

As for the Aerosoft A-10, it could be years before we get to see that thing.

RobH
August 10th, 2010, 22:18
Thank you Iris for making the A-10! Definately a purchase here!:salute:

She looks great!

michael davies
August 10th, 2010, 22:36
You think ?.

As for the Aerosoft A-10, it could be years before we get to see that thing.

Cag40Navy
August 10th, 2010, 22:43
I would love to see a C model.

ZsoltB
August 10th, 2010, 22:55
Yes!

Thank you Iris!

Smudge
August 10th, 2010, 23:11
We are considering a C variant, but of course the glass elements cost more to develop... one of the reasons we're doing the A model is lots of 3d gauges, means easy coding (kinda) and low dev costs..

That being said, I am looking at a C model in some form once the A-10A is finished...oh and a twin seat A-10B N/AW version... but again, one thing at a time.. :D

Cag40Navy
August 10th, 2010, 23:18
We are considering a C variant, but of course the glass elements cost more to develop... one of the reasons we're doing the A model is lots of 3d gauges, means easy coding (kinda) and low dev costs..

That being said, I am looking at a C model in some form once the A-10A is finished...oh and a twin seat A-10B N/AW version... but again, one thing at a time.. :D

More than happy to help you with the C model, my uncle flew A-10C from Gulf 1 to Afghanistan of 2009. He uses FSX on my computer, so i can see if he would like to help.

Smudge
August 10th, 2010, 23:23
Actually, declassified manuals for the C would be good..lol. I've got scanned ones of the A-10A, but nothing I can find on the C... apart from some informative DCS videos on youtube..lol.

:D

Cag40Navy
August 10th, 2010, 23:31
Actually, declassified manuals for the C would be good..lol. I've got scanned ones of the A-10A, but nothing I can find on the C... apart from some informative DCS videos on youtube..lol.

:D
When he wakes up tomorrow, ill ask because because he still has everything from the A-10C. Depends if it has been declassified or not.
Just PM what your looking for and i will see what i can get.

vora
August 10th, 2010, 23:51
You think ?.
Yes... they have their Airbus project, also the Huey, Robin, Dimona, Katana, Bronco... and a limited stock of developpers. I don't think that the A-10 is high on their priority list. The civilian projects sell better.
I think right now their whole programming resources are bound by the Airbus project, and AFAIK they're doing the Huey after that.
And since Digital Aviation closed its shop they also need internal developpers to push the CRJ out the shop.

So IMHO the Iris A-10 will be available loooong before the Aerosoft one.

PS.: first F-16, now A-10... IRIS and Aerosoft like to compete on warbirds it seems :d

Smudge
August 11th, 2010, 00:11
Whilst I cannot comment on the internal workings of Aerosoft, I would like to point out that neither IRIS or Aerosoft (AFAIK) are intentionally competing in terms of projects. The F-16's were developed and released quite some time apart for starters and the A-10 has been under development for many months now, you're seeing it now because we're in the closing weeks of development.

By the time I had found out about the Aerosoft plans for an A-10, we had confirmed development positions and conducted a large amount of work, so much so that we had reached the point of no return and couldn't scrap the project.

As many have said in the past when this situation has occured between development houses, competition is good for the customer, it brings out the best in teams. In addition, two different development houses can release quite different renditions of the same subject matter.

For the record, I've been approached by a representative from Aerosoft to discuss ongoing projects so that the issue of 'double jobbing' is kept to a minimum. Of course there are going to be aircraft that developers wish to release regardless of if others are making them or not as this is the nature of the industry. We're here to develop planes we love, wether we do it full time, part time or 10 minutes a week, sometimes developers are going to double up and sometimes it's unavoidable.. :)

- David.

empeck
August 11th, 2010, 01:00
Nice model! Maybe you'll release your A-10 before DCS one ;) I can't say I'll certainly buy it, but it's tempting. Very. Depends on my funding.

Good to know you have a Facebook page :)

vora
August 11th, 2010, 02:03
Concerning "double jobs": at the beginning, when there were only very few FSX "genuine" aircraft around, it was very unfortunate from my point of view as a customer (IIRC the A-6 of Razbam and Alphasim were the first case). Now we have quite a lot warbirds around and it isn't such a "tragedy" anymore. Still it's very sensible that developers talk to each others to avoid double jobs.
Especially since there are still "tragic" double jobs, namely the ones which include quality freeware. The Tomcats of IRIS and Dino come to mind here (I own the F-14A ;) ), and I don't know if Ron will work towards a genuine FSX Skyraider after Tim has published his work (same for the FSD Pilatus and Aerosoft Bronco?).

michael davies
August 11th, 2010, 02:10
The 'current' Aerosoft A-10 team is not involved in any of the projects you mention so not bound by their timescales and delays.

But we will see, talk is cheap as they say.

Double jobbing on a whole is quiet rare, quite a few developers keep tradesmen entrances open and the odd hint or sniff usually prevents the majority of double jobbing, its called professional respect, but occasionally it happens, thats the name of the game I'm afraid.

Now I have work to do, and until further official notification, some catching up to do it would seem, so please excuse if I drop out of further conversation on this subject matter :).

Kindest

Michael

Yes... they have their Airbus project, also the Huey, Robin, Dimona, Katana, Bronco... and a limited stock of developpers. I don't think that the A-10 is high on their priority list. The civilian projects sell better.
I think right now their whole programming resources are bound by the Airbus project, and AFAIK they're doing the Huey after that.
And since Digital Aviation closed its shop they also need internal developpers to push the CRJ out the shop.

So IMHO the Iris A-10 will be available loooong before the Aerosoft one.

PS.: first F-16, now A-10... IRIS and Aerosoft like to compete on warbirds it seems :d

skyhawka4m
August 11th, 2010, 02:12
well you don't know how happy you've made this immer. We recently lost A-10's here at the PA ANG and would love to be able to fly them on FSX. Will you being doing a late version with the GPS type antennas also? How about this loadout? Its carrying twno baggage pods, and twin fuel tanks. I can also say....I'll most likely buy both Aerosoft and IRIS aircraft just as I did the F-16's.

GrinningJester
August 11th, 2010, 02:49
Whoopsie- thats what happens when you put up threads at 6 am

Corrected from A-10C to A-10A. Apologies :D

kilo delta
August 11th, 2010, 03:34
Woohoo...a native FSX Hawg!!!!!! :salute:

Bone
August 11th, 2010, 04:40
That'll upset Aerosoft LOL, they're also doing an A-10A, oh well it never rains but it pours :).

Looking good none the less

Best

Michael

It will be interesting to see which one gets better FPS.

So many great planes in the pipeline, so many.

mal998
August 11th, 2010, 04:41
Now that is lookin' really good! Look forward to release.

Smudge
August 11th, 2010, 04:56
In relation to FPS, I'm taking into account draw calls and texture verticies much more than I used to.. in the terms of the A-10, at the moment the external model and VC are both keeping me locked at 60FPS on my i7 rig... :) very happy for me, that's for sure.

mal998
August 11th, 2010, 05:23
In relation to FPS, I'm taking into account draw calls and texture verticies much more than I used to.. in the terms of the A-10, at the moment the external model and VC are both keeping me locked at 60FPS on my i7 rig... :) very happy for me, that's for sure.

Yep, frame rates are most important to me and what I buy, and fly in the sim. It's really good to hear that you are paying attention to that aspect of the build. Looks great so far.

Matt Wynn
August 11th, 2010, 05:34
Yep, frame rates are most important to me and what I buy, and fly in the sim. It's really good to hear that you are paying attention to that aspect of the build. Looks great so far.

oh it runs on my FSX quite well and i'm not even dual core :icon_lol: just ask David how bad my Pc is :icon_lol: :wavey:

Cag40Navy
August 11th, 2010, 05:48
Shes going to fly like a dream!

blazefox2
August 11th, 2010, 05:58
THANK YOU IRIS YOU ARE MY GODS!!! :salute:
I have been waiting for a hog for years, all the while flying freeware ones that made my eyes cringe, but you have rescued me!
is there any eta for the release date? before christmas possibly???

Bone
August 11th, 2010, 06:12
Nice model! Maybe you'll release your A-10 before DCS one

It's going to be interesting comparing the flight dynamics of the DCS A-10 to that of the Iris A-10. I'm not holding out much hope for the Ubisoft FD's, but at least there's shooting action.

DennyA
August 11th, 2010, 07:09

Not to mention the DCS A-10 simulation in development...

Seems like we end up with 3 of a plane, or none... :-/

AndyE1976
August 11th, 2010, 07:24
This looks good, it will be good to roll across the English countryside at 200ft like the USAF guys I remember from my childhood.

Also looking forward to the Eurofighter Typhoon, hopefully that's still in the works.

Rattler
August 11th, 2010, 07:25
I must say its looking Very Good, A Must Buy here.. Will be looking for this bird, When Its Out.

:ernae::ernae::ernae:

Lenny
August 11th, 2010, 08:44
Will it have the same cockpit/system complexity as like with the F-16D, you know ILS line-up and that stuff?

Looking forward to it.

grtz,

Lenny

kilo delta
August 11th, 2010, 08:55
Would be great if you could include some missions....maybe a strafing run against Red Flag targets? :bump:

halvar342
August 11th, 2010, 09:01
After the IRIS F-14 and the IRIS F-16 are some of my favorite planes in my hangar the Hog is a musthave for me. Thanks to IRIS for making this. :salute:

centuryseries
August 11th, 2010, 09:43
Not to mention the DCS A-10 simulation in development...

Seems like we end up with 3 of a plane, or none... :-/

For me no A-10 is worth buying for FS with the DCS A-10C around the corner with full systems included and best of all weapons.

Looks good, but I'm waiting for DCS A-10C.

empeck
August 11th, 2010, 10:15
It's going to be interesting comparing the flight dynamics of the DCS A-10 to that of the Iris A-10. I'm not holding out much hope for the Ubisoft FD's, but at least there's shooting action.

Eagle Dynamics has nothing common with Ubisoft since LockOn Flaming Cliffs. Ubisoft released original LockOn only. If you've missed DCS: Black Shark than you've missed the best helicopter simulator ever. DCS: Warthog seems to be even better. I believe there is nothing on the market that can compete with DCS series it terms of flight dynamics.

warchild
August 11th, 2010, 10:29
Welll.. I hate to sound egotistical, and if you read anything i've ever placed on the forum you'll understand that I don't consider myself to be some kind of number crunching goddess or anything, but i am pretty good :) and I'm working on the Iris A-10.

warchild
August 11th, 2010, 10:31
Eagle Dynamics has nothing common with Ubisoft since LockOn Flaming Cliffs. Ubisoft released original LockOn only. If you've missed DCS: Black Shark than you've missed the best helicopter simulator ever. DCS: Warthog seems to be even better. I believe there is nothing on the market that can compete with DCS series it terms of flight dynamics.

Ahhhh, if only I had six months. This would be a good challenge. A very good challenge :) :) :) ..

empeck
August 11th, 2010, 10:38
warchild - don't get me wrong, I really love those WIP shots, and I'll probably buy your A-10. DCS series is very good, and I love it, but FSX is my primary simulator :)

Unfortunately there are few things that can't be done in FSX, for example video feed from AGM-65, or complete combat zone with SAMs, AI planes, etc.

Smudge
August 11th, 2010, 14:34
Hehe, now I've heard of comparing one payware company against another, and even freeware against payware, but come on... comparing an FSX product against a product from a completely different simulator?!? :D

If you want to buy DCS Warthog instead of one for FSX, then fine, more power to you.. :D

We're doing the A-10A for FSX, to the standard that our customers know and enjoy..some will buy, some won't...such is the nature of business.. not everyone will like a particular product..

As always, we'll do the very best we can within the confines of the simulator product..

DB.

peter12213
August 11th, 2010, 14:49
As you well know Dave I'm in!

Matt Wynn
August 11th, 2010, 15:03
just some sneaky peeks of what i've been working on, a few from before i got the final PSD's to whack my paint on.... hope these pics work...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs272.snc4/39929_425496647415_56985552415_4711062_3140117_n.j pg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs280.snc4/40320_425135462415_56985552415_4701660_5860425_n.j pg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs208.snc4/38749_424950642415_56985552415_4695747_2718858_n.j pg

And of Course.... our lovable Pilot She is good looking (Yes i said she), i decided to revamp the visor texture so i hope you all like it...
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs204.snc4/38521_424921642415_56985552415_4695028_4847617_n.j pg

thats all........... for now! :salute:

Cag40Navy
August 11th, 2010, 15:10
Nice work smoothie!
PS, PM sent to you David.

c87
August 11th, 2010, 16:19
That's a really nice looking model. Love the detail. I'll be a buyer for sure.

warchild
August 11th, 2010, 16:45
As always, we'll do the very best we can within the confines of the simulator product..

DB.

hehe, yEAH but you know meee.. I never believe in limitations :)

Bone
August 11th, 2010, 16:52
Hehe, now I've heard of comparing one payware company against another, and even freeware against payware, but come on... comparing an FSX product against a product from a completely different simulator?!? :D

DB.

Why not?? In theory, a plane should fly the same in two different sims if the gurus of both sims are purists....right? I'll most likely get your A-10 first, anyway.

Txmmy83
August 11th, 2010, 16:54
wow that looks great :applause:
but I have question on another IRIS Project C-27 Spartan is it still in development?

Best Regards
Tom

Smudge
August 11th, 2010, 17:54
Why not?? In theory, a plane should fly the same in two different sims if the gurus of both sims are purists....right? I'll most likely get your A-10 first, anyway.

In an ideal world yes, if both simulators have the same underlying structure, yes.. If what you're proposing was true, then a Cessna in X-Plane should behave exactly the same as the same Cessna in FSX.

If that were the case, there wouldn't be the same discussion regarding X-Plane having better flight model handling than FSX... :)

My point is simple, whilst it might be wonderful to compare the same product type across two different platforms, the simulators themselves differ significantly on how they handle aerodynamics, systems based on what the company requires... regardless of what the addon developers make, we still have to develop within the confines of the simulator platform, and of course take the good with the bad.

ColoKent
August 11th, 2010, 17:59
....will be a complete "no-brainer"! Nice work, David and Iris...

Kent

Cag40Navy
August 11th, 2010, 18:12
Looking forward to it, i really am. I will buy as soon as it comes out. I got info regarding the pit in the C model, still trying to find the stuff for the back in the B.

skyhawka4m
August 11th, 2010, 18:22
SOLD...and many paints I'll be doing for this one!

Bone
August 11th, 2010, 18:29
In an ideal world yes, if both simulators have the same underlying structure, yes.. If what you're proposing was true, then a Cessna in X-Plane should behave exactly the same as the same Cessna in FSX.

If that were the case, there wouldn't be the same discussion regarding X-Plane having better flight model handling than FSX... :)

My point is simple, whilst it might be wonderful to compare the same product type across two different platforms, the simulators themselves differ significantly on how they handle aerodynamics, systems based on what the company requires... regardless of what the addon developers make, we still have to develop within the confines of the simulator platform, and of course take the good with the bad.

I just thought it would be interesting to see how the two A-10's compare, mainly for grins and enjoyment. Reality has always left a good stain on theory.

Smudge
August 11th, 2010, 18:36
I just thought it would be interesting to see how the two A-10's compare, mainly for grins and enjoyment. Reality has always left a good stain on theory.

It'll be interesting.. that's for sure.. ;)

skyhawka4m
August 11th, 2010, 19:03
Will the A-10A include OA-10A mods? GPS dome? Large spine blade antenna? bumps and bulges?

jkust curious...either way.....she ill be wearing paint from OA-10 units.

Smudge
August 11th, 2010, 19:46
As it stands at the moment, the A-10A won't feature the OA-10 mods... That being said, if I get time, I'll put them in.. :D

skyhawka4m
August 12th, 2010, 02:30
Ok...believe me.....I don't and wouldn't want to slow this down....I am dying for an A-10.

kilo delta
August 12th, 2010, 02:38
just some sneaky peeks of what i've been working on, a few from before i got the final PSD's to whack my paint on.... hope these pics work...

And of Course.... our lovable Pilot She is good looking (Yes i said she), i decided to revamp the visor texture so i hope you all like it...

Looking great Smoothie. I hope there'll be some European 1 Camo schemes too? :)

blazefox2
August 12th, 2010, 09:14
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs204.snc4/38521_424921642415_56985552415_4695028_4847617_n.j pg

BLASPHEMY!

kilo delta
August 12th, 2010, 09:49
BLASPHEMY!

Not really....I'm looking forward to the fact that the Hawg has a female pilot. One question though....will it come with extra marshallers to help her park it?:kilroy::engel016::icon_lol:

centuryseries
August 12th, 2010, 10:19
Not really....I'm looking forward to the fact that the Hawg has a female pilot. One question though....will it come with extra marshallers to help her park it?:kilroy::engel016::icon_lol:

Was reading last night about a female Hog pilot who landed a severely battle damaged Hog - all power to women! Most men would've ejected I reckon!!

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/Stories1/001-100/0016_A-10-battle-damage/story0016.htm

Luckily DCS can simulate this:

Prowler1111
August 12th, 2010, 11:53
..women....30 years practicing on husband´s car to get this....(now ducking under the desk..)

Prowler

skyhawka4m
August 12th, 2010, 14:21

ColoKent
August 12th, 2010, 19:23
Just a thought.

BTW--nice travel pod there, Skyhawk!!!!

Kent

skyhawka4m
August 12th, 2010, 19:42
Colokent I think you and I thin alot alike. while I really do enjoy weapons and correct load outs....I love a plane ready for a long flight, fuel tanks and bagage pods. As a photo I always looked for this when walking flight lines......I don't know.....a bagged out bird always looked cool to me, including my modeling.

ColoKent
August 12th, 2010, 19:51
....you know-- it's what the unit commander typically flies here in the states-- long cross countries, etc.

Besides, FSX is not a "shoot 'em up" game, so why try to pretend that it is???

I think that we probably do like the same loadouts.

Kent

blazefox2
August 13th, 2010, 10:41
so do we get to see some cockpit shots? :bump:

Smudge
August 13th, 2010, 14:06
When they're ready Blaze.. :) I'm currently working on it.. ;) Probably a few days before we start seeing VC shots... external is just about done.

And yes, you'll have a male pilot...

ColoKent
August 13th, 2010, 14:18
....David. BTW-- wife and I will be in Oz late Oct-early Nov. Looking forward to it. I've never been there-- wife lived there three years.

Kent

Smudge
August 13th, 2010, 14:41
whereabouts are you travelling? :)

krazycolin
August 13th, 2010, 14:56
Yah... I'm passing by too.... one day soon...

Cag40Navy
August 13th, 2010, 16:32
:running: I am also visiting the land of oz sometime next year.

Smudge
August 13th, 2010, 18:34
Lol, I visited too, ten years ago and never left.. :-)

Cag40Navy
August 13th, 2010, 19:30
Lol, I visited too, ten years ago and never left.. :-)

Where were you born? And, are we going to see a grey paint scheme?

Smudge
August 13th, 2010, 20:28
Born in Wales...and yes, there is a grey scheme.. :)

Cag40Navy
August 13th, 2010, 20:32
Born in Wales...and yes, there is a grey scheme.. :)
Big move there! And sweet!

Odie
August 14th, 2010, 07:59

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs272.snc4/39929_425496647415_56985552415_4711062_3140117_n.j pg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs280.snc4/40320_425135462415_56985552415_4701660_5860425_n.j pg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs208.snc4/38749_424950642415_56985552415_4695747_2718858_n.j pg

Thanks for the female pilot....they are vastly under-represented in the Sim world while flying these in the real world ! Good move and a guaranteed sale here! :applause::applause:

warchild
August 14th, 2010, 10:58
i think men have an innate fear of anything "frilly".. Wanna scare a man, threaten to tie a bow in his hair .. Wanna win a war, drop a thousand pairs of panties on the enemy.. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gif

blazefox2
August 14th, 2010, 13:45
i think men have an innate fear of anything "frilly".......... Wanna win a war, drop a thousand pairs of panties on the enemy.. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gif

are you kidding? thats the ultimate moral booster right there:jump:

kilo delta
August 14th, 2010, 14:40
Someone mention panties?????

:birthday:

Matt Wynn
August 14th, 2010, 14:53
Posting from my Bro's laptop here, my main PC is dead... and those hog paints with it unless they were on the PSD's i sent David, unfortunately i have no funds for a new PC or even for components so i'm out, having to face a temporary FS retirement, will still drop by of course, *Joke mindset on* "any of y'all want to donate towards my cause, and get me back sooner then tell David" :icon_lol:

she's looking great DB, and my apologies to you all for letting you all down, i hate letting people down, and i know i've let a great many down here, so again, my apologies...:frown:

MudMarine
August 14th, 2010, 15:04
i think men have an innate fear of anything "frilly".. Wanna scare a man, threaten to tie a bow in his hair .. Wanna win a war, drop a thousand pairs of panties on the enemy.. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gif

Bowie ties don't scare me!! They can't because I don't have any hair to put one in! Ha, so there!:icon_lol:

Cag40Navy
August 14th, 2010, 15:31
Posting from my Bro's laptop here, my main PC is dead... and those hog paints with it unless they were on the PSD's i sent David, unfortunately i have no funds for a new PC or even for components so i'm out, having to face a temporary FS retirement, will still drop by of course, *Joke mindset on* "any of y'all want to donate towards my cause, and get me back sooner then tell David" :icon_lol:

she's looking great DB, and my apologies to you all for letting you all down, i hate letting people down, and i know i've let a great many down here, so again, my apologies...:frown:

Send me a list of what you need, i might have it. I may be selling parts but i can barter. Just send a PM on by and ill see what i can do to hook you up.

Matt Wynn
August 14th, 2010, 15:44
Cag four-zero, would love to pal... issue is i'm completely out of funds until ooh.... End of January.... between now and November i'm saving for a week with my girl, add to that the debt i'm in.... jeez, yup i'm definately Greek... i'm Broke. whats needed summarised "Everything", i kinda got frustrated and well me + frustrated + Stress and Anger = 14lb lump hammer and a nice big can of gas.... only things that got spared were my Monitor, X52, Graphics tablet and my keyboard and mouse... gonna be a long retirement this... :icon_lol: the only bailout i might get are friends (Family count me as the black sheep), IRIS Might help me... i hate letting people down, makes me even more stressed and angry with myself, maybe it was unaavoidable... pc was a 6 year old Dell :( anyways i'm going to shut up and go for a run... not been a good few days overall, i really should start a blog... maybe i will, just so i can vent :icon_lol:

Cag40Navy
August 14th, 2010, 16:07
Cag four-zero, would love to pal... issue is i'm completely out of funds until ooh.... End of January.... between now and November i'm saving for a week with my girl, add to that the debt i'm in.... jeez, yup i'm definately Greek... i'm Broke. whats needed summarised "Everything", i kinda got frustrated and well me + frustrated + Stress and Anger = 14lb lump hammer and a nice big can of gas.... only things that got spared were my Monitor, X52, Graphics tablet and my keyboard and mouse... gonna be a long retirement this... :icon_lol: the only bailout i might get are friends (Family count me as the black sheep), IRIS Might help me... i hate letting people down, makes me even more stressed and angry with myself, maybe it was unaavoidable... pc was a 6 year old Dell :( anyways i'm going to shut up and go for a run... not been a good few days overall, i really should start a blog... maybe i will, just so i can vent :icon_lol:

Just PM me what you need, i don't need the money and i can be charitable. I have plenty of parts to go around. I can see if i have the parts and ship it off.

Matt Wynn
August 14th, 2010, 16:19
PM Sent Four-Zero, appreciate any help i can get off anyone, it will not be forgotten, who knows get this all sorted and i'll go all out to repay you all for my letting you all down...

Odie
August 15th, 2010, 05:08

Well, just consider me the enemy then, Pam......:jump::jump::jump:

warchild
August 15th, 2010, 09:05
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon10.gif ROFLMAO

skyhawka4m
August 15th, 2010, 09:09
hope I'm not sounds "too" sexist but give me a hot looking busty babe in fighter gear anytime! But she has to be busty !!! :salute:

MudMarine
August 15th, 2010, 09:47
hope I'm not sounds "too" sexist but give me a hot looking busty babe in fighter gear anytime! But she has to be busty !!! :salute:

Well I'm sexist!! I LOVE a women in unform, if that makes me sexist too bad!! Female military pilots...OMG!! It's cool to see someone model a female pilot in FSX!! It's not done enough.

blazefox2
August 15th, 2010, 13:25
Well I'm sexist!! I LOVE a women in unform, if that makes me sexist too bad!! Female military pilots...OMG!! It's cool to see someone model a female pilot in FSX!! It's not done enough.

Those female officers can order me around! WOOF! WOOF!

ColoKent
August 15th, 2010, 18:28
Google the term "IDF hotties" and you'll wonder why you didn't go join up. Something about women and weapons!!!!

Heck, even my wife had a holstered pistol hanging on her bedpost while we were dating (come to think of it, it's still there....uh-oh!!!). Guess that's what I get for living (and marrying) in Colorado...

Kent

Matt Wynn
August 15th, 2010, 19:18
UH-OH Kent....

timke to get even... hang your sidearm from the bedpost :icon_lol: (Mines a Sig Sauer P226 by the way, 9mm, not this poxy .40 S&W)

anyways, hope you all really enjoy the A-10, with Pams FD and David and Nicks continued hard work i really hope it, the team has worked more-or less 24/7 on this one for the past week, should be seeing her soon i hope... again my apologies on not replacing my PC sooner and losing 4 textures due to it... as a result i ask no-one paints, Flipper, Peanut, cool-hog or Ferris schemes until my return to painting :wiggle:

again take care until i'm un-FS-Retired....

Matt 'Tiger/Smoothie' Wynn

Cag40Navy
August 15th, 2010, 19:41
UH-OH Kent....

timke to get even... hang your sidearm from the bedpost :icon_lol: (Mines a Sig Sauer P226 by the way, 9mm, not this poxy .40 S&W)

anyways, hope you all really enjoy the A-10, with Pams FD and David and Nicks continued hard work i really hope it, the team has worked more-or less 24/7 on this one for the past week, should be seeing her soon i hope... again my apologies on not replacing my PC sooner and losing 4 textures due to it... as a result i ask no-one paints, Flipper, Peanut, cool-hog or Ferris schemes until my return to painting :wiggle:

again take care until i'm un-FS-Retired....

Matt 'Tiger/Smoothie' Wynn

Can you see if you can get your HD recovered? I took stock i might have a computer headed your way. Again, can you PM your (now roasted) computer specs please.

Matt Wynn
August 15th, 2010, 19:58
Can you see if you can get your HD recovered? I took stock i might have a computer headed your way. Again, can you PM your (now roasted) computer specs please.

Four-Zero, Papa-Mike Sent :salute:

centuryseries
August 16th, 2010, 11:18
More than happy to help you with the C model, my uncle flew A-10C from Gulf 1 to Afghanistan of 2009. He uses FSX on my computer, so i can see if he would like to help.

According to Wikipedia (which is most likely wrong) the C variant wasn't around until 2005 when thy had Precision Engagement upgrades that include an improved FCS, ECM, and the ability to aim smart bombs.

fox18delta
September 15th, 2010, 08:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuYmn_xYB78

warchild
September 15th, 2010, 10:35
sounds like a 7.62 mini gun and not a canon. also the nitial blast is missing that one particular metallic ring" that first drills through you on impact.. Gotta hand it to the brit team though.. very smart. They ran :)

shanereilly
February 1st, 2011, 18:14
Forgive me if I am being too demanding but are we going to see the IRIS A-10C and OA-10A variants soon? I'm the OCD guy who HAS to have every produced variant (Which, coincidentally, takes up a whole lotta memory!). BTW Great products! I heard you got some **** from Milviz over the Vulcan?

wombat666
February 1st, 2011, 18:29
Forgive me if I am being too demanding but are we going to see the IRIS A-10C and OA-10A variants soon? I'm the OCD guy who HAS to have every produced variant (Which, coincidentally, takes up a whole lotta memory!).BTW Great products! I heard you got some **** from Milviz over the Vulcan?

Just a reminder.
Not a subject for discussion in these forums thank you.
:173go1:

peter12213
February 1st, 2011, 18:55
Four-Zero, Papa-Mike Sent :salute:

Someone mention Papa Mate ??? lol:salute: