PDA

View Full Version : @ falcon409

flyer01
August 7th, 2010, 20:10
falcon409,
You seem to know a lot about FSX/A.
Do you know what I need to do to get my plane to not have the engine started when I start in Free flight.
TY,
flyer01

jonraptor
August 7th, 2010, 20:37
All you have to do is save a flight with the aircraft that you want to fly in a cold and dark state, then make this your default flight and then you will be set

flyer01
August 7th, 2010, 20:40
All you have to do is save a flight with the aircraft that you want to fly in a cold and dark state, then make this your default flight and then you will be set
I'm new to fsx so what is fly in a cold and dark state?
TY, flyer01

flyer01
August 7th, 2010, 20:57
:bump::bump::bump::bump: I try ed what you said but no joy.
Is there a read me in the FSX set up ?

TY, flyer01

flyer01
August 7th, 2010, 21:22
OK, I have the engine not started.
The thing is you have to save the flight after you enter the sim NOT! after you go back to the main page.
Lift click, click hide menu, click on flight on drop down , save. then make that you default flight.:173go1:
Hope this help the newbies like myself!

TY for the help.
flyer01

falcon409
August 7th, 2010, 21:45
Glad you got it set up correctly flyer01. Sorry I didn't answer sooner but my granddaughter was here all day and she takes over the computer when she's here, lol.:salute:

flyer01
August 7th, 2010, 23:02
Glad you got it set up correctly flyer01. Sorry I didn't answer sooner but my granddaughter was here all day and she takes over the computer when she's here, lol.:salute:
Your light was still on so I thought you were still in soh.
I got the problem resolved. Seems no one wants to give the details of how to fix the problem.
May have explain it so much thy get tired of answering the question. LOL
This may be a copy and past to note pad and save for the next person that asks this question.
When I first started with FSX in free flight I was in the air flying so the default is set up wrong to start with IMHO.
Then there may be some that do not know that the engine is not supposed to be started.
Thank you any way.
flyer01