August 6th, 2010, 13:06
Cheers!

Um..to whom?

Or is it, for what?

Bjoern
August 6th, 2010, 15:05
Um..to whom?

Or is it, for what?

I have no idea. But it's 1:05am, I've got half a Fosters and am slowly getting ready to hit the only usable club in this town.

So cheers...to that.

Bone
August 6th, 2010, 15:21
cheers Bjoern!

Toastmaker
August 7th, 2010, 00:50
Hmm - sounds like a not-so-private private message. . .

:running:

Bone
August 7th, 2010, 01:17
Hmm - sounds like a not-so-private private message. . .

:running:

Since you're obviously curious, Toastmaker, I'll shed some light here. This thread was originally an open message to someone, so you're correct. It was only a salutation, though, a brief notation in cyber time.

Anyway, it's now an open salutation to all................so, SALUTE! :salute:

SADT
August 7th, 2010, 01:20
As this is an open salute, let me salute Bazzar, for making great fs a/c for us all and hope that he has a happy birthday. :salute:

Bone
August 7th, 2010, 01:34
Salutations, SADT...:salute:

SADT
August 7th, 2010, 02:21
Also, let us salute the men who went out with RAF Bomber Command in WWII, i'm reading a book called Bomber Boys (Patrick Bishop) right now and thought this might be an appropriate time to give salute. Though we must also not forget the suffering of the german citizens beneath the bombers, many of whom were anti nazi. Salute to them too. (Please dont start an argument over this point) :salute:

jmig
August 7th, 2010, 05:14
I salute YOU the members of SOH. Without you, there would be no Cyber Home for many of us here.

:salute:

Bjoern
August 7th, 2010, 08:38
cheers Bjoern!

Cheers Bone!

I went out to conquer girls and came home drunk.

Oh well, salute to whoever invented Gin, Tonic, Havana Club Rum, Coke and lime.

Bone
August 7th, 2010, 13:46
Cheers Bone!

I went out to conquer girls and came home drunk.

Oh well, salute to whoever invented Gin, Tonic, Havana Club Rum, Coke and lime.

Believe me, they'll have you whipped...er, Conquered soon enough. Enjoy the freedom while you can!

Bjoern
August 7th, 2010, 14:15
Believe me, they'll have you whipped...er, Conquered soon enough. Enjoy the freedom while you can!

Should I ever become as boring as my friends with girlfriends you've got the permission to buy a plane ticked in my name, get over here and shoot me.

Seriously, it's getting pretty lonely on weekend evenings compared to two one or two years ago.

(And I was meaning "conquer" in the sense of her leaving my place in the morning if you catch my drift...)

Bone
August 7th, 2010, 14:41
(And I was meaning "conquer" in the sense of her leaving my place in the morning if you catch my drift...)

Yeah, I got that.

Snuffy
August 7th, 2010, 16:59