PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Obamma_1

Lionheart
August 4th, 2010, 11:46
Its the Presidents Birthday today. 49 big ones with 18 months of that in office. He has gained a bit of gray.

Happy Birthday Mr. President!

:ernae: :applause: :birthday2 :applause: :ernae:

May this be your best, most blessed year yet.

jmig
August 4th, 2010, 11:52
It too wish him a Happy Birthday. Being President will make you go grey. It is a tough job.

Aviator32
August 4th, 2010, 12:04
Er, just in case he's watching, there is only one M in Obama :icon_lol:

Navy Chief
August 4th, 2010, 12:16
Just got one thing to say, Obama............ya mama.

TARPSBird
August 4th, 2010, 12:19
In before the lock. ;)

jmig
August 4th, 2010, 13:06
Gentlemen, this thread is about the current President of the United States of America's birthday. If you can't be civil with your BD wishes, I suggest you keep them to yourself.

Reddog
August 4th, 2010, 13:55
[QUOTE=jmig;457089]Gentlemen, this thread is about the current President of the United States of America's birthday. If you can't be civil with your BD wishes, I suggest you keep them to yourself.[/QUOTE
the birthday is about the man, not the office he holds so why have to be civil?

boxcar
August 4th, 2010, 14:19

Respect, I'll venture, in answer to your question.

~ Happy Birthday, Mr. President ~

Thank you, Bill. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/verkleidung/costumed-smiley-011.gif

jmig
August 4th, 2010, 15:10
[QUOTE=jmig;457089]Gentlemen, this thread is about the current President of the United States of America's birthday. If you can't be civil with your BD wishes, I suggest you keep them to yourself.[/QUOTE

If he were any ordinary man, you and I would just wish him happy birthday. As boxcar said, it is the civil and polite thing to do.

However, he is not an ordinary man. He happens to be the President. Presidents by nature, will normally piss off about one half of the country with every statement, remark, or action they do. They can't help it, that is what presidents do.

So, his birthday becomes an opportunity to express our feelings on the job he is doing and not the civil, polite Happy Birthday, I mentioned earlier. Being he is President, about one half of us (probably more, seeing as how most of us are fairly conservative) will be inclinded to add an editorial comment to our Happy Birthday.

Soooo, as I said above: Gentlemen, this thread is about the current President of the United States of America's birthday. If you can't be civil with your BD wishes, I suggest you keep them to yourself.

Toastmaker
August 4th, 2010, 15:25
This is a good one to disregard. . .

:running:

TeaSea
August 4th, 2010, 15:34
I absolutely disagree with the man's policies, his tone, and the direction he's taking the country...

However, I do wish him a Happy Birthday!
:jump:

cheezyflier
August 4th, 2010, 15:45
if i believed about any other human being what i believe about him, i would have no fond birthday wishes for that person. oh, i have birthday wishes for him, but they're not fond. when you think of those we think of as the founders of our country, imagine what they might think of him.

Rattler
August 4th, 2010, 15:53
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!:birthday::birthday:

4 MORE YEARS!!!!!!:salute::salute::salute:

yank51
August 4th, 2010, 15:57
*** Happy Birthday Mr. President!!***

And wish you many more!!!

All said without expressing my political views.....:wavey:

Ripcord13
August 4th, 2010, 15:59
Keeping it to myself.

Navy Chief
August 4th, 2010, 16:04
if i believed about any other human being what i believe about him, i would have no fond birthday wishes for that person. oh, i have birthday wishes for him, but they're not fond. when you think of those we think of as the founders of our country, imagine what they might think of him.

Well said, Cheezy.

And if the "Bamsters" B-Day is not a happy one, he can, as always..........blame it on Bush.

Rattler
August 4th, 2010, 16:07
It is what it is!!:salute::salute::salute:

KOM.Nausicaa
August 4th, 2010, 16:14
This forum can't even express birthday wishes without a lock. Pitiful.

Rattler
August 4th, 2010, 16:20
I withdraw my previous Comments, And Once again wish My Commander and Chief A very

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:birthday::birthday::birthday:

Cag40Navy
August 4th, 2010, 17:01
Happy Birthday. Thats all i gotta say. :running:

djscoo
August 4th, 2010, 17:26
This forum can't even express birthday wishes without a lock. Pitiful.

+1

This thread reads like it's populated by a bunch of 12 year olds.

jmig
August 4th, 2010, 17:28
+1

This thread reads like it's populated by a bunch of 12 year olds.

Thank you for saying that!

Gramps
August 4th, 2010, 17:29
And with that one, it's time to shut er down