PDA

View Full Version : Just a couple of Kentucky Morons living the good life.

Cazzie
August 4th, 2010, 06:53
Excellent music, a couple of rednecks on a shanty boat. Be sure and click the Shanty Boat link and watch the video there too. Snuffy and Willy, this is the kind of living we need.

http://www.themoronbrothers.com/

Caz

Snuffy
August 4th, 2010, 08:57
Oh man oh man ... that's the good life eh? That's a nice boat. :)

jmig
August 4th, 2010, 12:14
They are good. Listened to the previews. Then, I tried to order a CD. Get this, you have to print up the order form and send it in with a CHECK.

Doesn't Kentucky know this is the 21st century?

:)

TARPSBird
August 4th, 2010, 12:39
They are good. Listened to the previews. Then, I tried to order a CD. Get this, you have to print up the order form and send it in with a CHECK.
Doesn't Kentucky know this is the 21st century?
:)
Folks in Kain-tuck-ee are still working their way through the 20th century, just give 'em time. :d I worked for a govt. contractor in Carrollton, KY for six months after I retired from the Navy. Real decent hard working people, not the welfare leeches and you-owe-me types we see so much of around the rest of the country. BTW, if you watched the shanty boat clip you'll notice that in KY they use "coal oil" in their lanterns, not kerosene. :)

Willy
August 4th, 2010, 13:29
We used coal oil when I was a kid down in Arkansas too.

Milton Shupe
August 4th, 2010, 16:07
When I lived back in Maryland's Eastern Shore, I played Bluegrass every weekend with a bunch of good ole boys, some of whom remind me of these guys. Great people, good hearts and families, excellent music. Fond memories.