PDA

View Full Version : Question of the Day (08-01-10)

Cloud9Gal
August 1st, 2010, 16:05
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-signs002.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

You're an inmate on death row, and tonight is your "last meal". What would your last meal consist of?

Bone
August 1st, 2010, 16:08
A buffet, and a large one at that.

Cloud9Gal
August 1st, 2010, 16:10
A buffet, and a large one at that.

So you would want a little bit of everything huh?

Not a bad idea :)

Toastmaker
August 1st, 2010, 16:28
Traditional American Thanksgiving meal. And thanks given that the horror would soon end.

:running:

PRB
August 1st, 2010, 16:31
Death row??!! But I didn't do it!

Ok, chili dogs with everything.

Allen
August 1st, 2010, 16:33

Does every thing come with an escape plan?:jump:

Cloud9Gal
August 1st, 2010, 16:36

Does every thing come with an escape plan?:jump:

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Signs/lol-0017.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Signs-Smileys.html)

I like the way you think Allen!

jmig
August 1st, 2010, 16:57
Ice cream!

Preferably Blue Bell.

Bone
August 1st, 2010, 17:01
Ice cream!

Preferably Blue Bell.

...the best ice cream in the country.

Chacha
August 1st, 2010, 17:09
Sea food
... all kinds...

Like the one that gigabyte eats every meal! =)

... And I am positive the phone will ring for my parole....
:engel016:

Willy
August 1st, 2010, 17:10
Dunno.. have to watch my figure ya know.... :d

Chacha
August 1st, 2010, 17:11
Dunno.. have to watch my figure ya know.... :d

LOL... :)

cheezyflier
August 1st, 2010, 17:17
to start, i would want a 20 oz. porterhouse, med rare. mashed potatoes with butter, and a glass of italian wine. not too dry.
then after some water to cleanse my palatte, i would want
a gallon of chocolate pudding,
1 quart of hot mayan chocolate,
ambrosia salad made to my specifications,
and finally, a 2 litre of pepsi.
considering what all that sugar will do to me, i figure it's only fair.
if they are gonna kill me, i'm leavin a big, nasty mess.

Navy Chief
August 1st, 2010, 18:12
Cold Stone Creamery "Sweet Cream" Ice cream.......a gallon of it.

OBIO
August 1st, 2010, 18:19
I won't care...as long as it was not something FRIED as there will be enough FRYING going on before long.

OBIO

Allen
August 1st, 2010, 18:50
I won't care...as long as it was not something FRIED as there will be enough FRYING going on before long.

OBIO

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/Smiley_lol.gif

Cazzie
August 2nd, 2010, 03:07
I never intend to be on death row, but since the question was asked, I'd tell them I didn't need a meal, but they could all eat sheet for me.

I'm a bit incorrigible and obstinate you see.

Caz

Daveroo
August 2nd, 2010, 04:40
mute question...ill NEVER be on death row..not gonna concider it..........sheeesh

brad kaste
August 2nd, 2010, 05:49
.....The largest bag of Cheetoes. The fried,.....not baked ones. (Seems like we're getting into some sort of gallows humor here....heh-heh.)

Matt Wynn
August 2nd, 2010, 05:56
a huge plate of various greek foods, you know... Kleftiko, Dolmathes, Moussaka... the usual fayre.... for a dessert... maybe a nice home made Baklava...

....as a 'treat' I'll have a nice 14lb lump hammer (Medium to well done ;)), a good reliable angle grinder (to cut my food of course...*clears throat*), a Diemaco C8 (With 203 naturally, thats a garnish), several hundred rounds of ammunition and plenty of explosives (For a light snack), a map of said prison (Napkin)...... honestly i wouldn't try to make an escape...

Quixoticish
August 2nd, 2010, 05:59
Nothing. Donate the food to a local charity or suchlike.

stuartcox
August 2nd, 2010, 06:09
A Cyanide pill!

Allen
August 2nd, 2010, 08:45
A Cyanide pill!

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/valanienna/4qnwitu.jpg
Would you like a ppk with that too?:jump:

/I thought it would months from me to find some place to post this...

TARPSBird
August 2nd, 2010, 09:19
Steak with grilled onions and mushrooms, lobster with drawn butter, loaded baked potato, and a double portion of Olive Garden tiramisu for dessert. :)

Chacha
August 2nd, 2010, 10:43
Steak with grilled onions and mushrooms, lobster with drawn butter, loaded baked potato, and a double portion of Olive Garden tiramisu for dessert. :)

Now I am getting hungry!

smilo
August 2nd, 2010, 11:48
bad hobbit...bad hobbit
----------------------------

humble pie

traindriver98
August 2nd, 2010, 12:39
I can't belive that no one is wondering what C9G has planed to make her think of a last meal. Should some of us find a good hiding spot???????????:running:

Dain Arns
August 2nd, 2010, 14:01
Ice cream!

Preferably Blue Bell.

...the best ice cream in the country.

Well, you haven't had the SDSU Dairy Science Department Ice Cream then. :d
It would change your mind.
The stuff is from Heaven.
Just like homemade Ice Cream.

Along with the butter and other goodies they make just down the street here.
Yum!

http://dairysci.sdstate.edu/DepartmentInfo/Facilities/DairyPlantandsalesbar/dairyplant.htm

Oh,
Surprised no one has said "Cake with a hacksaw blade baked in" yet....

Piglet
August 2nd, 2010, 14:44
Grind up C9G with some Hamburger Helper, and put an end to these nosy questions!:jump:

Cloud9Gal
August 2nd, 2010, 15:16
Grind up C9G with some Hamburger Helper, and put an end to these nosy questions!:jump:

Awwww Dear, Dear Piglet~

You've been trying so long to get my attention, and by golly, I decided to give you some of it tonight.

When I start asking the members about their job, their salary, their marital status, their address, their phone number, their sexual preference, their religion, etc., THEN you can call me nosey.
But by asking our members about what they would want to eat as their last meal, is not nosey. It is simply what we call "making conversation" and having a little fun with the SOH members.
Mind you Sir, you have every right not to participate at all. No one is forcing you to open the "Question of the Day" thread. If you don't like being asked questions, why in the world would you waste your time even reading this thread? Just asking....

And lastly my little Piggy Pooh, I will ask any question I want, when I want, how I want and to who I want.
Do we understand each other?

Yes?! Oh good! Now be a good boy and go back to your corner to play with your airplanes.
:jump:

P.S.~ I"m not a big fan of Hamburger Helper! Just in case you'd be interested in knowing...

jmig
August 2nd, 2010, 15:50
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing016.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

I happen to be one who appreciates the fun and excitement she brings to SOH. No one forces any one to comment on any post.

We have had a couple of incidences recently where it would have been better if thoughts were left untyped. My mother always said, "If you can't say something nice, say nothing at all."

I think that is still good advice. Even for me.

txnetcop
August 2nd, 2010, 18:20
That was a good post John! Cloud9Girl definitely brings some class to the place. Once you get to know her, how could you not just fall in love with her way of doing things.
Ted
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setT imeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Henry
August 2nd, 2010, 18:25
whatever happened to a cake with a file in it
has everyone lost there minds!
no imagination theese days
oops sorry chocolate:wiggle::wiggle: cake!
H

cheezyflier
August 3rd, 2010, 01:12
P.S.~ I"m not a big fan of Hamburger Helper! Just in case you'd be interested in knowing...

try making the cheezburger macaroni with crumbled up bacon added to it. it's not bad

Cees Donker
August 3rd, 2010, 13:42
Awwww Dear, Dear Piglet~

You've been trying so long to get my attention, and by golly, I decided to give you some of it tonight.

When I start asking the members about their job, their salary, their marital status, their address, their phone number, their sexual preference, their religion, etc., THEN you can call me nosey.
But by asking our members about what they would want to eat as their last meal, is not nosey. It is simply what we call "making conversation" and having a little fun with the SOH members.
Mind you Sir, you have every right not to participate at all. No one is forcing you to open the "Question of the Day" thread. If you don't like being asked questions, why in the world would you waste your time even reading this thread? Just asking....

And lastly my little Piggy Pooh, I will ask any question I want, when I want, how I want and to who I want.
Do we understand each other?

Yes?! Oh good! Now be a good boy and go back to your corner to play with your airplanes.
:jump:

Big grin: you put him in his place! Great answer Josée!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Cees

Bjoern
August 3rd, 2010, 13:57
A Cyanide pill!

Dangit, that was my reply!

Then plan B: The henchman.

Matt Wynn
August 3rd, 2010, 14:02
well if you all wind up on the same row as me i'll break you all out or go down trying, can i have a cyanide pill too... y'know just in case i'm re-captured.... :icon_lol:

wow C9G really did put Piglet in place... thats the last time i push my luck annoying her in the outhouse with my erm.... jokes *Runs away...fast.... straight into a steel door*

Bone
August 3rd, 2010, 14:15

I thought Piglet was just joking around.

Willy
August 3rd, 2010, 15:04
I thought Piglet was just joking around.

Straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't expect anyone here to be the butt of someone else's jokes continually. Piglet just did it once too often and C9G responded. Case closed as far as I'm concerned so long as it don't happen again.

Ripcord13
August 3rd, 2010, 17:48
OK after our brief intermition back to the original question. I would opt for a traditional New England Clambake with lobster, steamed clams, corn on the cob and plenty of Beer.

S! Rip