PDA

View Full Version : VisitorProfile Messages??? WTHeck??

MaskRider
November 18th, 2008, 14:03
OK! OK! What in the wide wide world of sports is a VISITOR PROFILE MESSAGE and what makes them different from PMs!!:d

Panther_99FS
November 18th, 2008, 15:42
Visitor profile are for complimentary (or negative) :d comments about your profile...

PM's are PM's :mixedsmi:

MaskRider
November 18th, 2008, 15:59
So, like, fer real, there are people for whom my profile might be an issue- positive/negative? I can live with that I guess. But I find it a little astonishing that there is a whole special kind of messaging service set aside just for the purpose of communicating such impressions?:costumes:

Why not just send me a PM with "Your Profile" as the subject line????

Aaahhh, me. I guess I.m just gettin' too old for these new fangled ways!:d

Thanks, Panther!

PS Happy to see you back!

Bill Kestell
November 18th, 2008, 16:09
:isadizzy:So ... just because my computer isn't back together yet and I can't really play ... I thought I'd go take a look at your public profile... and so?

I'm kinda like you ( I guess) ... it's YOUR profile ... so who (besides yourself) should have anything to say about what's there or what's not.

Or ... maybe as I have suspected for a couple of years now ... maybe I'm just too stoopid or something! Certainly not beyond the realm of possiblilty or probabibility ... which ever comes first!

Cheers & LOL:kilroy:

Bill

I wouldn't have posted this except I don't have anything else to do right now and I just needed some human contact or something .... god, that's pathetic. I really need to get my flying machine back together so I stop bothering people!

Kofschip
November 18th, 2008, 16:40
Chris, don't worry about your profile, I still like you and admire your work. My MRTO is still up and running and probably my most favorite "playground.":d:wavey:

MaskRider
November 18th, 2008, 16:42
I was asking mainly because when I went to look at it I couldn't figure out what exactly I was looking at, what I was supposed to do with it (reply???) or how to do any thing with it if I wanted to! :d

Chris