PDA

View Full Version : SP3 for REX has just been released!!

papab
July 28th, 2010, 14:16
SP 3 has been released
You will need this for the soon to be released free "Overdrive" texture pack
Make sure to follow the directions carefully...
http://realenvironmentxtreme.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0

Rick

limjack
July 28th, 2010, 15:05
Thanks Rick for the info

Jim

Tako_Kichi
July 28th, 2010, 16:08
Thanks, patch applied and eagerly awaiting 'Overdrive'. :jump:

heywooood
July 28th, 2010, 17:02
thanks Rick and REX team

looking forward to the Overdrive update here too..

MudMarine
July 28th, 2010, 17:44
Question: I have REX version 1.0.2008.1126 do I need to purchase REX 2? From what I've read the flightsimstore should have uploaded the 2.0 version. I can't find 2.0 if that is correct......confused.

crashaz
July 28th, 2010, 18:46
and done! Thanks guys!!:wavey:

papab
July 29th, 2010, 02:37
Question: I have REX version 1.0.2008.1126 do I need to purchase REX 2? From what I've read the flightsimstore should have uploaded the 2.0 version. I can't find 2.0 if that is correct......confused.

You should be able to upload the REX2.0 update from Flightsim store. Log into your account. If not there click on "contact us" and open a ticket at Flightsim store to resolve.

Rick

Gregory Paul
August 2nd, 2010, 05:16
Can I get SP3 for REX without having to join your web site? I don't want to sign up for something else.

papab
August 2nd, 2010, 06:28
You need to register and include your order number as well in your signature line....

Gregory Paul
August 2nd, 2010, 13:04
You need to register and include your order number as well in your signature line....

Well that sinks. I don't want to register with another web site. Well you guys make it a update at the flightsim store (http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?currency=USD&products_id=809) so we can just log on there and download it?

JayKae
August 2nd, 2010, 13:10
Paul, no sorry it will have to come from REX forums itself. You can thank spammers and pirate scum out there for the fact that the forums need to be registered for.

Gregory Paul
August 2nd, 2010, 13:13
Paul, no sorry it will have to come from REX forums itself. You can thank spammers and pirate scum out there for the fact that the forums need to be registered for.

Oh well i'll just leave it as is. Thanks for the info.

papab
August 2nd, 2010, 15:26
Oh well i'll just leave it as is. Thanks for the info.

So why not register at the REX forums to download SP3?
It is free and takes no time at all. You will need SP3 to install OverDrive.....
Rick

JayKae
August 2nd, 2010, 21:52
Ok, fair enough, if you PM me your order number I will be more than glad to help you out and send you the link without you having to register for the REX forums

JayKae
August 3rd, 2010, 02:21
PS Just so that people know, I am also the REX Administrator

NoNewMessages
August 3rd, 2010, 07:18
PS Just so that people know, I am also the REX Administrator

That's only your day job. At night.... you're BATMAN!! :salute:

JayKae
August 3rd, 2010, 14:37
lol I just thought I put that in to avoid people from thinking 'Now what does he want that ordernumber for' ... thats all :)

PRB
August 8th, 2010, 15:31
Are there any "issues" with REX2 and Windows 7? I just installed Windows 7, then FSX, and then REX, but REX doesn't seem to work properly. I have no new textures after installation, and it can't load real weather. Spends an hour saying "loading weather" but it never finishes.

I probably gooned something up during installation. I think I'mm read the instructions and try again...

Gregory Paul
August 9th, 2010, 05:20
Are there any "issues" with REX2 and Windows 7? I just installed Windows 7, then FSX, and then REX, but REX doesn't seem to work properly. I have no new textures after installation, and it can't load real weather. Spends an hour saying "loading weather" but it never finishes.

I probably gooned something up during installation. I think I'mm read the instructions and try again...

Hi Paul

I run Windows 7 64bit and dont have any problems with REX running. The REX program does take a LONG time to install and is a little slow to run but other than that no problems.

Javis
August 9th, 2010, 15:00
Are there any "issues" with REX2 and Windows 7? I just installed Windows 7, then FSX, and then REX,..

Same thing here. Weather Engine doesn't seem to want to work but i do get the new textures. Did you try selecting one of the themes and let REX install it ?

cheers,
jan