PDA

View Full Version : Crash....was is something I said...or posted?

Rocktser2
September 30th, 2008, 11:32
I haven't posted for awhile...................then a loss of all with a crash.....

I hope I didn't upset the internet god's.......................or a anti cfs2 society..........ha

Lysander ...........channel patrol.......

Togo
September 30th, 2008, 12:27
Yes, we're all blaming you.:costumes::costumes::costumes:

Nice Lysander, who's is it?

Tango_Romeo
September 30th, 2008, 16:59
....and you will find several versions posted at SimV by Jim Jacobson. :ernae:

Rocktser2
September 30th, 2008, 18:20
I think its by some trouble maker..............Rockpopper or something like that..............he is a real pain............

He is always posting lysanders and mariners...............blowing his own horn here............man........

Ok......for the new members .........I did this lysander and a few others..........search your favorite site with Jim Jacobson for all my stuff.

I have one problem with this latest lysander................ the weapons dissapper (visually) after the last flight in the attack group come into the navarone mission/game........... I have reached some maximum object level .......but have forgotton how to fix ..............if anyone has the patient .........please re explain how to up the maximum.

Togo
October 2nd, 2008, 10:18
Thanks TR and many thanks Rockster2:icon29::icon29:

Rocktser2
October 2nd, 2008, 14:09
Roundels R R bizz...........hope you enjoy your flight

Rocktser2
October 2nd, 2008, 17:01
Seems there was a corrupt model or the Jim Cadwell P-40 in my navarone mission or conflict ...............

When the P-40 entered .........player aircraft looses visual of weapons and raf_pilot .........don't know why........ Had nothing to do with number of objects........

However, that didnt save me from getting my lysander shot out from under me and my gunner bailing out into the guns of navarone.............ha

Rocktser2
October 3rd, 2008, 12:38
Keeping myself busy..........on a RAF theme here..............

Rocktser2
October 3rd, 2008, 14:34
This is me ........taking it out on the credit crisis.........ha..............

Smoke on the Water..........Take that dropping Dow.........

Rocktser2
October 5th, 2008, 21:21
I have wanted to try William Renwick Beaufort..........and Thicko's Blenheim.................

Since I had Navarone ..........north africa in................ seemed to be a good place for a try.......

just shots to keep your mind off the politics and ecomomy...........blah...........lets get on with it.....

Rocktser2
October 7th, 2008, 17:59
Pics ...................... ho hum..........but still ...........kinda takes you back .........to what might have been like to fly the Blenhiem

just sitting here........listening to the debate................and running the gaunlet to navarone.....

Rocktser2
October 18th, 2008, 11:08
I flew right into the navarone cave..........not on purpose........

but rare close out screen of my heroic sacrifice ............breguet, gunner, bomob load and all into the hole ................ha............

I really just lost control...............gregory peck would be proud (David Niven too!)

smilo
October 18th, 2008, 11:28
that's very nice slide show.
Thanks

Rocktser2
October 22nd, 2008, 19:03
Now I am really getting worried.................

I guess this thread is still a good question..............ho ho

Thicko's Shorts Stirling...............Navarone test run

Rocktser2
October 24th, 2008, 14:26
I've been wanting to try out Jeff Marsh's Blackburn Skua...............

just some shots

Also... wanted to see a British bomber drop a grand slam........so I put Mard Todd's Grandy in the belly of Thicko's Stirling......

Here is my disclaimer............no animal or mineral or vegetable was harmed in this mission. Navarone is a fictious place ..........any resemblance to current nation, country, race or creed is not intended.............

This is computer bowling.........knock the pins down and the computer resets. Navorone is the pins................but they shoot back. A frustration reliever............bowling in a outlet.......so is CFS2 .......nothing more........we like to fly and it shows...

Rocktser2
October 24th, 2008, 14:28
Just more shots........see above disclaimer......