PDA

View Full Version : Plane does not appear

gera
November 18th, 2008, 12:02
Need some help here......A plane I really like from FS9 does not "appear" on FSX!!!!!!!..........its invisible!!!!!:banghead: ......does anyone know how I can make it "appear"??????....its the Noorduyn Norseman which I really Need for an Alaska flight........................Thank you:cost1:

JSkorna
November 18th, 2008, 12:58
Many FS9 planes do not work correctly in FSX.

Roger
November 18th, 2008, 13:02
Need some help here......A plane I really like from FS9 does not "appear" on FSX!!!!!!!..........its invisible!!!!!:banghead: ......does anyone know how I can make it "appear"??????....its the Noorduyn Norseman which I really Need for an Alaska flight........................Thank you:cost1:
You may have a chance if the textures have dark alphas. If so remove them and you may see your plane.

Stickshaker
November 18th, 2008, 13:32
Is 'category=airplane' in the 'general' section of the aircraft.cfg file?

Cazzie
November 18th, 2008, 14:51
gera,

Is your Preview DX10 checked in the Custom Settings? A good majority of FS9 aircraft will just be displayed as ghostly models if so, you need to uncheck if so and exit the sim and re-enter to go back into DX9 mode, where the FS9 textures will be displayed.

Caz

gera
November 18th, 2008, 17:36
Thanks guys.....Muchas Gracias!!!!!.....Got it going by doing Stickshaker's suggestion...the category was not there so I added it and ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! in came on like a flash!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can go to Alaska.....:ernae::ernae: