PDA

View Full Version : Video: My first foray with flying video

Bone
July 26th, 2010, 16:43
It isn't much, but it's my first one...you have to start somewhere.

Click on the picture to watch.

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/BonesFlightBag/th_Nov2309368.jpg (http://s993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/BonesFlightBag/?action=view&current=Nov2309368.mp4)

Cloud9Gal
July 26th, 2010, 16:47
I liked it alot! Thanks for sharing! Not bad at all for a 1st attempt!

Oh and, I want a Canadian Flag sticker too! ;)

srgalahad
July 26th, 2010, 17:57
WOW.. tremendous clouds! Incredible VC -- that must be FS11... but wait.. is that FO a CGI animation??

Nice stress relief for the quite part of a long leg.

kilo delta
July 27th, 2010, 04:01
A newspaper? Is that all you guys have to keep you alert? Get some games consoles installed in there pronto!

;) :d

Bone
July 27th, 2010, 09:37
A newspaper? Is that all you guys have to keep you alert? Get some games consoles installed in there pronto!

;) :d

LMAO. We tried to get a pole installed and "nekked dancing girls" as part of the crew complement, but the Flight Attendant's union said "no way you perverts!"....just kidding.

kilo delta
July 27th, 2010, 10:34
LMAO. We tried to get a pole installed and "nekked dancing girls" as part of the crew complement, but the Flight Attendant's union said "no way you perverts!"....just kidding.

Pfffpt...ALL of the Ryanair crews have that perk for years.. Clicky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80b5Pm6sf34)

:d

GT182
July 27th, 2010, 13:27
Now that's cool. Someone finally figured out how to add a life-like looking, animated, talking copilot in the right seat for FSX's airliners. JWD! :d BTW, where can we download it from?

Bone
July 28th, 2010, 05:46
LOL. U guys r funny.

srgalahad
July 28th, 2010, 06:43
Now that's cool. Someone finally figured out how to add a life-like looking, animated, talking copilot in the right seat for FSX's airliners. JWD! :d BTW, where can we download it from?

Heard a rumour it will be payware, but source and price unknown until negotiations with the pilot's union are complete and probably expensive. Two versions: the FO add-on whines while the Captain figure just grumbles. I won't be interested unless it comes with a functioning laptop.

:running:

Wing_Z
July 28th, 2010, 13:23
Now, Capt Bone...can you please explain what it is that the flight deck crew were doing, when you overshot the destination airport by 500nm??
:d

Cool video, look forward to some approach clips when the other guy is flying.
Oh, wait a minute! Um...

luckydog
July 28th, 2010, 14:24
Wow !! Very nice !!

I noticed your "New Toy" post earlier........is that what you were using ???

Bone
July 28th, 2010, 14:29
Wow !! Very nice !!

I noticed your "New Toy" post earlier........is that what you were using ???

No, I used my digital camera for this one. I have the I-Kam glasses now, but I'm still needing to go through the learning curve with them. It's going to be fun.

Bjoern
July 28th, 2010, 14:48
Makes me want to actually fly in FSX for a change, not just compile, add and reload one single aircraft. :d

demorier
July 28th, 2010, 22:55
Thank heavens you moved Joey out of camera range:wiggle: ....nice video, seemed a little stuttery ?

stansdds
July 29th, 2010, 01:57
The flight model looked all wrong! :icon_lol: