PDA

View Full Version : PSS Vulcan

Railrunner130
July 24th, 2010, 18:20
I pulled the PSS Vulcan out of the hanger today. It must've been a few years since the last time I flew it. This thing must be close to six years old, but it works very well in FSX.

falcon409
July 25th, 2010, 09:06
Man, I hadn't thought about that one in quite a while. I purchased it way back when cause it was for a good cause and the modeling was excellent. I can't find anything on it anymore, as I've had HDD crashes, lost files, replaced Motherboards and so on. Post some screens if you get a chance, I really enjoyed flying that bird while I had it.:salute:

expat
July 27th, 2010, 03:10
In FSX SP2/Accel. there are some problems with the panel and gauges. PSS have a little FSX add on but it's not free - it's about $5 but I have never bothered to go to the trouble, payment etc. to get it - if they can offer it that cheap they should just offer it for free.

Ian Warren
July 27th, 2010, 05:54
I had to buy the 'Vulcan to the Sky ' many years back .. and yes works in FSX but i replaced with the Iris model simply the previous model was one only - XH558
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

falcon409
July 27th, 2010, 06:20
. . . . .PSS have a little FSX add on but it's not free - it's about $5 but I have never bothered to go to the trouble, payment etc. to get it - if they can offer it that cheap they should just offer it for free.
As near as I can tell, PSS is no more unless they changed their name and moved the website. I've tried their link from some old info I had and the site is gone.

RAS_JF
July 28th, 2010, 04:25
I think you are confused, it was not PSS who had the FSX upgrade, it was Just Flight.

expat
July 28th, 2010, 06:01
I seem to recall that this model was sold under both those names?

RAS_JF
July 29th, 2010, 00:13
PSS did also sell it as they were the developers. However, they never carried the FSX upgrade as they had disappeared by that point