PDA

View Full Version : Some UFO Shots in YouTube

Lionheart
July 21st, 2010, 03:14
Some new finds lately.

One from Davis Mothans AFB in Tuscon. They say its a fake, but.... Well, actually they say they are all fake or else swamp gas, lol..

g9cZ8F1KTTM

This next one is supposedly debunking it. But if you look carefully you see more detail.

_WP1s4F8qlc

This next one is pretty wild. You tell me whats going on?

w03l5EYJHOM

Wild, eh? Who knows.. .

Bill

b52bob
July 21st, 2010, 08:21
True, there are a lot of fakey-doos out there but you only need 1 incident to be true for UFO's to be real. A lot are explained, but a significant amount are not.

I believe.

Lionheart
July 21st, 2010, 10:10
Roger that.

On the one at the top, the YouTube movie, I had found the original post by the guy that filmed it, but couldnt find it again for the link here. On it, he explains how he was watching it with some others. They thought it was a balloon in the sky as it was hovering motionlessly. Then it dropped down out of the sky at a high rate perhaps 2,000 feet, and then stopped again. He freaked, ran in and got his video camera, ran out and captured what he could, and you can see what all is there. He said it had no sound as the camera had been dropped a few times and barely works. Also, he said he submitted it to the news and no one would take it. He also never heard of a plane disappearing at Davis Mothan AFB. Nothing was reported. So the film has been ignored this entire time.

If you watch the film a few times, the part where the UFO intersects or captures the plane, it appears that you can see the rudder swing around, like it spins a half turn, then it looks like the wings disappear, and then zip... off it goes straight up at a tremendous speed.

You would think that bits of plane would fly off immediately, but perhaps there is a field surrounding it that keeps the air from messing things up? Yeah, sounds crazy, and who knows if its even real.

What would Jules Verne think and write about with all this stuff in the media, all this technology, creating new matter in the LHC, etc.

Bill