PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS Stick and Throttle

OBIO
July 20th, 2010, 15:13
I have a Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS stick and throttle set that I want/need to sale to raise money for the purchase of a better vehicle. This set connects to the PC using a USB connection. The throttle connects to the stick via a 3-row 15-pin connector and the rudder peddles (not included) connects to the stick via a longer 2-row 15-pin connector. I had this set hooked up for a day or two without rudder peddles and as far as I can tell, every button and switch works just fine (some buttons and switches I have no idea what they are for and did not spend a lot of time trying to assign commands to them). There are some small areas where the paint is rubbed off the metal bases, but not much...mainly on the corners and along the edges...here and there.

I am asking $50 for the set, plus the cost of shipping. I will use one of the US Postal Service Flat Rate Boxes..you know those "If it fits, it ships for one flat rate" boxes. I think the most expensive Flat Rate box is about $11, so that would be the max shipping amount. Oh, US shipping only. I don't want to go through the hassle of international shipping on these.

I can accept payment via money order or Pay Pal.

If interested, give me a holler. I can send pics if you want. Will get a shipping price in a day or two...need to run into the post office and pick up some of the Flat Rate boxes to see which one I can pack this set into securely and with enough protection to keep the set in one piece after it falls into the hands of the USPS.

OBIO

CybrSlydr
July 20th, 2010, 15:24
I can vouch that this price for this HOTAS is a STEAL!

This thing goes for around/over $300 new. If you have the money, GET THIS FROM HIM!

Helluva price, OBIO! If I had the money, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.

GT182
July 22nd, 2010, 09:43
I have a USB Cougar HOTAS, but might be interested in another one. Oh, how old are they and are they modded?

OBIO
July 22nd, 2010, 15:52
Not sure how old the set it to be honest. I got them second hand from the owner of a local pizza shop who used them for FS9, then gave up on simming after installing FSX and feeling rather let down by it.

Are they modded...I don't think so. Looking at the set, they appear to have never been opened up.

The set is in really good shape....everything is nice and tight, no loose knobs, no slop in the stick or throttle.

OBIO

OBIO
August 23rd, 2011, 14:49
Sorry to be digging up an old thread.....but the set is sold!

GT182
September 8th, 2011, 12:09
Yep it tis.... and it works great. :)