PDA

View Full Version : Runtime Error?????????????

rcafmad
November 17th, 2008, 20:31
I just loaded a new mission for ETO expansion. I tried to fly it but received following message.

Run Time Error
Program:...rogram Files\MicrosoftGames\CFS3 ETO Expansion\cfs3.exe
R6025
pure virtual function call.:banghead:

grizzly50
November 17th, 2008, 20:43
I just loaded a new mission for ETO expansion. I tried to fly it but received following message.

Run Time Error
Program:...rogram Files\MicrosoftGames\CFS3 ETO Expansion\cfs3.exe
R6025
pure virtual function call.:banghead:

:kilroy:Rcafmad, start the game again. When you see the two options, yes and no, click no. Also, you've got e-mail.:d

flyer01
November 17th, 2008, 20:49
:kilroy:Rcaf Mad, start the game again. When you see the two options, yes and no, click no. Also, you've got e-mail.:d
Grizzly50 I am having the same problem when I try to run a mission for eto I would have to say that it is the same mission rcaf mad is having trouble with. The mission is for era5.

grizzly50
November 17th, 2008, 21:55
Grizzly50 I am having the same problem when I try to run a mission for eto I would have to say that it is the same mission rcaf mad is having trouble with. The mission is for era5.

:kilroy:Flyer01, could you please PM me the name of that mission. I am aware now of something happening. Thanks.:d

Nonato
November 17th, 2008, 23:28
Guys

My bad. I got confused with the names and most certainly uploaded a version of the mission which is not completely functional.
I will fix it ASAP.

Thank you for your patience

Nonato