PDA

View Full Version : Grace Flight mission with Dehoyos family

Ken Stallings
July 18th, 2010, 12:52
I do not normally take pictures of the patients that I transport for Grace Flight. However, I made an exception for this one because the mother (who was the medical patient) wanted to fly her son and husband with her. He son, Joseph, is eleven years old and this was the first time in his life that he had been flying. He mother, Linda, had told me he had been begging to go flying and I told her that was no problem at all and if she liked, I could bring my camera and take some photos of the flight by the airplane. She agreed.

So, here are some photos of the intrepid aviators and family, plus one of some dude dressed in a Grace Flight shirt and cap -- don't know who that ugly dude is but he's really pushing the bounds of the camera's strength! :cool:

http://www.kenstallings.com/Grace_Flight.htm

Flying people is an opportunity to spread the joy of aviation. Joseph totally enjoyed the moment and I have to say every time I have flown someone for the first time, they have truly loved it!

Cheers,

Ken

N2056
July 18th, 2010, 12:59
Somehow I was unaware that you were involved in this service. That's a great thing that you do! :salute:

robcap
July 18th, 2010, 13:01
nice work, Ken