PDA

View Full Version : Question for CFS2 aficionados

gedm
September 30th, 2008, 11:05
In lieu of the loss of years of CFS2 knowledge with the forum crash of 08.
I've been saving as note pad doc's, solutions posted by members to some of the more basic problems that are encountered with our combat sim.

My question is; On some of the quotes I notated the poster and date but on some credit is lacking. Would anyone have a problem with me reposting these old post's even if credit is lacking? I dont have many but I thought it might be a start in a rebuild of the data base and forum search function.
Also it might be good time to revisit some of the basics.

Cheers gedm :running:

bearcat241
September 30th, 2008, 11:10
Well, you've already given us all a heads up with your disclaiming statement above. Just repeat it as needed whenever posting something of unknown origin. :d

Jagdflieger
September 30th, 2008, 14:49
A good idea Jed. Most of our knowledge is shared knowledge so I think that you'd be fine posting it with the proviso you spoke of.

Hern07
September 30th, 2008, 18:21
Good thinking Gedm. I think I have a few too. Let's all look around and see what we have. :running:

TARPSBird
September 30th, 2008, 19:42
I think that's a great idea. Whenever I see some of these solutions to problems I always mean to save them but almost never do. Earlier today I wanted to post an answer to Maxstuka's post about breaking parts and I had to re-learn the effects section of the .dp file so I wouldn't give him bad info. I know the breaking parts topic is covered here about every 4 months or so when new people ask, I just never file it for myself. :redf:

gedm
September 30th, 2008, 19:44
Ok, that will do for now, I'll do thw B's ans C's tomorrow night. :kilroy: