PDA

View Full Version : UFO Sighted over China near major airport

Lionheart
July 15th, 2010, 15:53
Hey all,

This is wild!

Check the film and note the details on this thing.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/93848?fp=1

Amazingly it took place back on July 7th. The airport fasclity had to be shut down cancelling flights as the thing was hovering in the airspace near the airport. I cant believe I havent heard about it until now. arrgh...

Since it was hovering around, I wonder if there are some nice high rez photos floating around of this thing. Note the windows, or what appear to be windows.

I havent 'ever' seen any UFO's with a bright belly illuminated like that. Supposedly the craft that abducted that man up around Flagstaff Arizona had a glowing belly that had like hexogonal tiles on it, but no photos exist that I know of, of a glowing belly craft. I would 'think' that it is a propulsion system, for lift probably, as its only on the bottom and appears to have a cone like beam of light emminating from it, and in one that looks like its in motion, the beam appears to be trailing behind it like a gas or something of the like...

Bill

Bjoern
July 15th, 2010, 16:31
People having fun with an overcast cloud ceiling and some strong spotlights...

KOM.Nausicaa
July 15th, 2010, 16:36
Another one on top of the thousands of documented sightings. All humanity seems to be blind to what is so obviously present. I wonder sometimes if its some kind of mass hypnosis. Not the one that makes you see UFO's, but the one that doesn't want you to see it.

Bjoern
July 15th, 2010, 16:54
Another one on top of the thousands of documented sightings. All humanity seems to be blind to what is so obviously present. I wonder sometimes if its some kind of mass hypnosis. Not the one that makes you see UFO's, but the one that doesn't want you to see it.

Who wants to see aliens too dumb to even say "Hi!" anyways?

If we were visited ever since the beginning of more complex forms of life on a regular base any extraterrestrials should, by now, have figured out at least a highly primitive way of communicating with us.

Toastmaker
July 15th, 2010, 17:10
"Windows", Lionheart ?? On a "spacecraft" ?? Come on. . . you know as well as I do that it's clearly swamp gas !

:running:

Prowler1111
July 15th, 2010, 17:20
Well...
For those of you who havent noticed, itīs the year 2010, my cell phone got a camera with better resolution than that..and it was made in China.Low res pics of UFOīs are no longer acceptable in this age, it was good for the 80īs but not today, no wonder UFO sightings have decreased proportionally as camera/video technology increases, and China is a nation filled with cutting edge electronics (sure, most of it last as long as 30 days, and are copies of the real thing BUT..)
No way jose, low rez, donīt buy it..

Best regards

Prowler
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

b52bob
July 15th, 2010, 20:25
Press release by the Chinese govt says they know what it is and has to do with the miltary.

Either they're covering something up or theres something they have that makes me scared.

bearcat241
July 15th, 2010, 20:44
Press release by the Chinese govt says they know what it is and has to do with the miltary. Either they're covering something up or theres something they have that makes me scared.

Really Bob...if it abrupty shut down an airport with total flight cancellations, you can't believe that it was a "planned" military event now can you? Anybody can concoct a clever press release after the fact...:rolleyes:

Cactuskid
July 15th, 2010, 20:50
Naw... It's a weather balloon! :rolleyes:

PeteHam
July 15th, 2010, 23:18
I reckon I know what it is ...... :icon_lol:

Pete.

kilo delta
July 16th, 2010, 02:04
The answer is pretty obvious...........

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cinematical.com/media/2005/10/batman.jpg

;) :d

OBIO
July 16th, 2010, 05:35
Ya'll are way off base. It isn't a UFO, or military aircraft. And that light coming down to earth is not a propulsion system or abductor ray.

What those pictures show is the latest and greatest piece of hardware developed by Google, called the Terra-Scan 2010. It is a lighter than air, poly-ethylene wrapped, carbon fiber framed derigible used to carry aloft an array of very sensitive radar mapping and hi-res camera pods. Developed in partnership with Kodac, Raytheon Electronics and Reynolds Wrap, the Terra-Scan 2010 is being used to improve the terrain and picture accuracy of Google Earth.

Now, would you all take off your tin foil hats and relax.

OBIO

CybrSlydr
July 16th, 2010, 05:42
Wow, this is neat!

Can't wait to see more coverage on this thing.

Terry
July 16th, 2010, 06:16
Ya'll are way off base. It isn't a UFO, or military aircraft. And that light coming down to earth is not a propulsion system or abductor ray.

What those pictures show is the latest and greatest piece of hardware developed by Google, called the Terra-Scan 2010. It is a lighter than air, poly-ethylene wrapped, carbon fiber framed derigible used to carry aloft an array of very sensitive radar mapping and hi-res camera pods. Developed in partnership with Kodac, Raytheon Electronics and Reynolds Wrap, the Terra-Scan 2010 is being used to improve the terrain and picture accuracy of Google Earth.

Now, would you all take off your tin foil hats and relax.

OBIO

At last, a logical theory that makes good sense! No doubt we'll soon see the next Googling series.

GT182
July 16th, 2010, 07:54
Watch the second video down on this page..... http://toppayingideas.com/blog/2010/07/15/ufo-over-chinese-airport-mystery-july-2010-photos-video/

That is NOT a weather balloon.

cheezyflier
July 16th, 2010, 08:11

What those pictures show is the latest and greatest piece of hardware developed by Google, called the Terra-Scan 2010.

wait'll you guys see what the next version of tile proxy looks like! :icon_lol:

Lionheart
July 16th, 2010, 09:40
Watch the second video down on this page..... http://toppayingideas.com/blog/2010/07/15/ufo-over-chinese-airport-mystery-july-2010-photos-video/

That is NOT a weather balloon.

Looks like it went through or came out of the sound barrier on that second movie. Also it looks like it was taken in another city or part of China. Definately came out of high atmosphere and decended. Definately not just a rocket.

Hard to believe the Chinese would say that its an American bomber. I wont even go there though.

From the photo stills taken near the airport, I would have to say it decellerated for a bit. From what I understood, it was hovering for a while. It would be nice to find out exact details.

Maybe Feng can find out whats going on?

Bill