PDA

View Full Version : Miranda Lambert..?

PRB
July 14th, 2010, 16:16
Never heard of her until today. I kind-a like this song.

DQYNM6SjD_o

Lionheart
July 14th, 2010, 16:56
Man, thats a good one. Thanks for the heads up Paul.

Not usually into country western music, but some songs, like that one, are just too good.

Bill

EasyEd
July 14th, 2010, 17:40
Hey All,

What's up here? EasyEd is the designated country/bluegrass/blues music thread starter! :d Paul you better be careful or you might start likin the stuff - twang an all! BTW Miranda is the 2010 Academy of Country Music Female Vocalist of the Year award winner.

Here's another Miranda that I really like - title is "Everybody Dies Famous In a Small Town" - With a line like that how can it help but be a great song!

_xjy6EuMPGA&feature=related

Kerosene, Gunpowder and Lead, Dead Flowers - lots of great music has come from this little Texas girl. I think she has a pretty bright future.

-Ed-

Snuffy
July 14th, 2010, 18:16
Miranda has been around for a good while, lately though here in JAX they've been playing the daylights out of that song "The house that built me." I liked it very much at first but the more they play it ...

Oh well here's one of her earlier tunes ....

rB7ONnfIjaI

:wiggle:

crashaz
July 14th, 2010, 21:13
Love Kerosine... great song!

Me I have no drawl.... but country music just speaks words.

I grew up listening to a little KNIX and KMEL in Phoenix and partied a little with Tim and Willie in their early days at the honky tonks Lionheart. :wiggle: