PDA

View Full Version : Let's Welcome Cloud9Gal as the New Moderator

jmig
July 12th, 2010, 15:41
I have gotten some help in NewsHawks. C9Gal is now officially a moderator in NewsHawks. Let's all welcome her.

Look out guys, Santa Claus now has Mrs. Claus handling the books. No more getting by easily. :jump: She is known as the Steel Fist in the Velvet Glove. Or was that the dainty feet in the spiked boots?

PRB
July 12th, 2010, 15:44
Congrats, C9G! :salute:

brad kaste
July 12th, 2010, 15:46
:salute::ernae::salute::ernae::salute::ernae:Cloud 9Gal! Heck,...I thought you were doing one fine job when you weren't officially a moderator at NewHawks. I can only imagine now.........

Cloud9Gal
July 12th, 2010, 15:57
You guys are so darn awesome!

jmig~ Thank you for the warm welcome! I'll do my best to support you.

PRB~ *High Fives Him*

Brad Kaste~ Your comment has humbled me Sir. Thank you so much! All of you, contribute in making this place the BEST Flight Sim Community around.

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Others/others-205.gif (http://freesmileyface.net/Free-Others-Smileys.html)

Toastmaker
July 12th, 2010, 16:05
Good choice, folks. Congrats, C9G.

However. . . there are some here that will just be dying to misbehave in order to create a bit of "discipline" from you. . .

Oh shut up you guys - you know it's true. . . !

:running:

N2056
July 12th, 2010, 16:30
YAY! :jump:
A toast to the newly sworn in deputy :ernae:

JoeW
July 12th, 2010, 16:30
You'll be a good one.
Thanks ............ :salute::salute:

Cloud9Gal
July 12th, 2010, 18:03
Toasty~ You crack me up! Errr...I mean, let me crack my whip! :a1089: There! Now be a good kitty and get in line... ;) (I'm so teasing you!)

JoeW~ Thank you for your vote of confidence! Much appreciated!

N2056~ Yay is right! I'm happy to be part of this great SOH family. Thank you for the toast! I love cold beer ;)

redriver6
July 12th, 2010, 18:15
Congrats CharlieNiner:applause::applause:

Navy Chief
July 12th, 2010, 18:17
Congratulations!

Pete

GT182
July 12th, 2010, 18:17
Congrats C9G. :ernae:

Now, if we misbehave, how will you dole out the spankings? Travel and do it in person, or do we have to come to you? Well, maybe not spankings per say but this... :173go1:.

Hey, somebody had to ask. :icon_lol:

txnetcop
July 12th, 2010, 18:20
DIS ought ta give da place a little class!!!
Ted

luckydog
July 12th, 2010, 18:24
:applause::applause::applause:

I'm so excited I just peed on the carpet.....

Tako_Kichi
July 12th, 2010, 18:40
:applause::applause::applause:

I'm so excited I just peed on the carpet.....

BAAAAD DOGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do that again and I'll rub your nose in it! :eek:

norab
July 12th, 2010, 19:06
Congrats Cloud9Gal, well deserved,:salute: maybe you can change Luckydogs movie viewing habits:icon_lol::icon_lol:

cheezyflier
July 12th, 2010, 20:01
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xKw4Rx__zxE/RxbM-FnFG4I/AAAAAAAAAqI/Ug0BmwGPxWU/s400/congratulations_blue_rainbow.gif

Ted

i dunno man, you know what they say, "clean don't rub off on dirty" :icon_lol:

TARPSBird
July 12th, 2010, 20:04
Congrats C9G, we can always use a bit more adult supervision. :d

PeteHam
July 12th, 2010, 20:18
My heartiest congratulations Cloud9Gal :applause: :applause:

Here's a little something for you ......

Pete.

Cees Donker
July 12th, 2010, 20:31
Ted

It will, once the obvious guy-reactions are worn off (:a1089:).

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Congratulations!

Cees

Chacha
July 12th, 2010, 20:52
Wooooo Hooooooooo!

...:ernae:....

sky pilot
July 12th, 2010, 20:52
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xKw4Rx__zxE/RxbM-FnFG4I/AAAAAAAAAqI/Ug0BmwGPxWU/s400/congratulations_blue_rainbow.gif

i dunno man, you know what they say, "clean don't rub off on dirty" :icon_lol:

she has been right along !:jump:

Naismith
July 12th, 2010, 21:46
I was searching in vain for a video of Ry Cooder's "One Day Women Will Rule the World" to paste in here. No luck re the video but we could do worse than the prediction.
Congrats.

demorier
July 12th, 2010, 22:35
Some of us have tossed enough 'stuff' at her at Canelo's for quite a while now...she's a lot of fun and she doesn't bite that easy.

Astoroth
July 12th, 2010, 22:38
Congrats C9G, Can't think of anybody better to ride herd on this group!

Crusader
July 13th, 2010, 02:20
Ted

Ted , you could'nt have said it any better . I really enjoy reading her comments .

Cloud9Gal , congrats on your new assignment . You'll be a real asset here at SOH.

Rich

Snuffy
July 13th, 2010, 04:03
A Magnolia among a forest of scrub brush ...

Congrats. :salute:

HouseHobbit
July 13th, 2010, 06:16
Well so much for running naked through newshawks Now..:icon_lol:

Bravo My friend, this place can use a ladies touch, and so can I..:icon_lol:

Off to hide..:icon_lol:

Bjoern
July 13th, 2010, 08:29
Congratulations!

Now where's the booze? :d

Daveroo
July 13th, 2010, 08:33
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay............a person of senseabilities??????? we'll see......hehehehe

Cloud9Gal
July 13th, 2010, 16:00
RR6, NavyChief, norab, Cees, Chacha, TARPSbird, Cheezyflier, Astoroth~ Thank you so much for the heartfelt wishes and for making me feel special.

GT182~ You can be quite funny there Mister- doesn't matter to me, you guys can come here or I can go over there, either way, you'll feel the spanking ;)

txnetcop~Your comment put a big smile on my face. Thanks Ted, that was really sweet!

Luckydog~ I laughed out loud when I read yours...only YOU....

Peteham~ I'm always up for trying new beers. I have never had a SteinLager. Looks good! Reminds me of a Heineken or a Moosehead. Thank you & Cheers!

Naismith~ I always wanna call you Nai Nai, don't ask me why, but that comes to my mind when I see your name. Anywho, your comment about "women ruling the world one day" made me laugh. Who knows? It might happen...wouldn't be that bad now would it? :173go1: Thank you for your wishes!

Crusader~ How sweet of you to say that! Your words touched me. Thank you so much!

Snuffy Doodle~ (had to say it) For a moment there, I thought you had become some kind of poet....all kidding aside, that was really sweet of you to say! I smiled when I read it! Thank you Snuff!

HouseHobbit~ You? Run naked in the NewsHawks? I double dare ya! Wait till jmig sees this...LOL! That was funny HH, believe me, I enjoyed the visual..a hobbit running naked...LOL! :173go1:

demorier~All of my Cantina peeps know how to have fun! I enjoy spending time there- I laugh a lot, I learn much and I kick bums, softly ;) What more can a girl ask for? Good times and good friends! Thank you for making the Cantina such a cool hangout :)

Bjoern~ Thank you! LOL @ booze....Spoken like a young pup!

Daveroo~ Watch and See my friend :)

stuartcox
July 13th, 2010, 16:11
Good luck in the new position!
You certainly have a lot to deal with....!

Lionheart
July 13th, 2010, 17:17
Yayyyy!

Welcome to the battle front C9G! Great to have you here.

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

May it be a fun assignment.

Bill

CybrSlydr
July 13th, 2010, 17:35
Congrats, C9G! :)

Rezabrya
July 13th, 2010, 17:40
Congrats C9G!!!

We all better start behaving now that there is a woman's touch on the staff.

CybrSlydr
July 13th, 2010, 17:53
Bah, she's from Pittsburgh.

She's probably got a Primanti Brother's sandwich in one hand, mouse in the other. :D

(my brother and I are going to the Pirates game on Saturday and visiting my grandpa - and hitting up Primanti's on the way home :D )

Cloud9Gal
July 14th, 2010, 12:46
Bah, she's from Pittsburgh.

She's probably got a Primanti Brother's sandwich in one hand, mouse in the other. :D

(my brother and I are going to the Pirates game on Saturday and visiting my grandpa - and hitting up Primanti's on the way home :D )

That made me laugh! While I don't mind a good Primanti Brothers' sandwich, I don't get to eat them that often.

I'm also going to the game on Saturday, my brother will be visiting from Toronto and he's never been to a Pirates' game, so hubby and I are taking him.

And, Pittsburgh is a nice city by the way~ Friendly and down to earth people (for the most part) :)
Enjoy your visit in Steel City Cy!

gecko65
July 14th, 2010, 12:53
Ugh - yer a mod!!! :eek:

Well . . . there goes the neighborhood :d

Cloud9Gal
July 14th, 2010, 13:07
Ugh - yer a mod!!! :eek:

Well . . . there goes the neighborhood :d

VERY funny Smart Alec! :173go1:

Now on a different note.....

Geck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you??? http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/signs/smiley-vault-signs-064.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Cazzie
July 14th, 2010, 16:14
Does this mean C9G gets out the whips and chains if I get out of line? :violent:

:d

gecko65
July 14th, 2010, 19:53
VERY funny Smart Alec! :173go1:

Now on a different note.....

Geck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you??? http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/signs/smiley-vault-signs-064.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Hangin' in there - contemplating a move to Florida in the next year - don't wanna tho.

Congratz on the mod job. You need to assume I'll be acting up more now :jump:

Does this mean C9G gets out the whips and chains if I get out of line? :violent:

:d

We should all be so lucky :ernae:

CybrSlydr
July 15th, 2010, 05:16
That made me laugh! While I don't mind a good Primanti Brothers' sandwich, I don't get to eat them that often.

I'm also going to the game on Saturday, my brother will be visiting from Toronto and he's never been to a Pirates' game, so hubby and I are taking him.

And, Pittsburgh is a nice city by the way~ Friendly and down to earth people (for the most part) :)
Enjoy your visit in Steel City Cy!

Are you originally from PA? My mom's from Tarentum. That's where my grandpa lives. My brother says this game is his gift to me before I go to Basic in August. :D I won't complain - maybe this time they'll win!

I've often thought of moving there as I'm a born and bred Pittsburgh sporting fan. Now the Army will tell me where to live. :D

My brother, myself and a friend of mine are over in section 128 Row F. If you swing by, say hi. :)

WarHorse47
July 15th, 2010, 15:13
Congrats, C9G!!

Looks like your first moderation may be on this entire thread.... :monkies:

--WH

Bjoern
July 15th, 2010, 16:17
LOL @ booze....Spoken like a young pup!

Arf.

*Drool*

*Pant*

*Sniff*

*Pant*

Arf.

(Meow.)

Snuffy
July 15th, 2010, 18:07
Arf.

*Drool*

*Pant*

*Sniff*

*Pant*

Arf.

(Meow.)

Umm I think she likes dogs/puppies with deeper voices.

WoooooF! ;)

Blackbird686
July 16th, 2010, 06:24
WHAT!!?! OH NO!!!! -- just kidding of course. C9G, I think you will do a fine job as Moderator here. Congrats. :guinness:

All the best --
BB686:USA-flag:

Bjoern
July 16th, 2010, 09:29
Umm I think she likes dogs/puppies with deeper voices.

WoooooF! ;)

*Shrugs*

I gave my best emulating those slobbering, four-legged pieces of fur.

Snuffy
July 16th, 2010, 09:39
*Shrugs*

I gave my best emulating those slobbering, four-legged pieces of fur.

Sorry, gave my best at wolfing. ;)

Woooooooofff!

*skips off gleefully ... *