PDA

View Full Version : Just Wondering!

falcon409
July 9th, 2010, 09:25
This is for all the folks who own the Orbyx PNW masterpiece. Is anyone aware of any Multiplayer groups forming to do flights in that area? Just seems like a prime opportunity for folks to get together and explore the Pacific Northwest at it's best. I've looked on the Orbyx Forums and other than some folks posting flight plans, I haven't run across any mention of online flights and with the release of the OzX Freeware airports, the possibilities are almost limitless.

Dain Arns
July 9th, 2010, 10:19
This is for all the folks who own the Orbyx PNW masterpiece. Is anyone aware of any Multiplayer groups forming to do flights in that area? Just seems like a prime opportunity for folks to get together and explore the Pacific Northwest at it's best. I've looked on the Orbyx Forums and other than some folks posting flight plans, I haven't run across any mention of online flights and with the release of the OzX Freeware airports, the possibilities are almost limitless.

They do just about nightly on the Hovercontrol server. :wavey:
Lot's of Fire Towers to explore.
Plus HC has a 'base' at 4S2 Ken Jernstedt Airfield - Hood River, so we fly out of there a lot.
C'mon over to the "Rotor" side... :icon_lol:

EDIT: Probably help if I give the Multiplayer link...
http://www.hovercontrol.com/hc3_multiplayer.html