PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ajax...

Rami
November 16th, 2008, 16:26
Alain,

Achim has built a couple of airbases on Corsica, and so I'm up in my Spitfire looking for your house. Would you kindly give me directions, s'il vous plait?

Ajax
November 16th, 2008, 20:30
Mmmh, I shouldn't give my adress to a guy who flies with bombs under his wings :d

Nice bases !

PSULLYKEYS
November 17th, 2008, 13:09
Gee Rami......is no one safe!!:kilroy:

Dirtman
November 17th, 2008, 14:10
Gee Rami......is no one safe!!:kilroy:

NOPE!! Obio is still bombing my Beer Can Bunker with flaming paper bags full of chihuahua poop .......... :icon31:
But he has only hit the front porch twice!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

erufle
November 17th, 2008, 14:30
That's because the air around your house is so thick with atomized bull:censored:t you cannot fly through it!

Yes, Ive tried it too. Only with buffalo poop.

:costumes:. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . :costumes:

DauntlessDriver546
November 17th, 2008, 17:54
Well, guys...

if you want to penetrate Dirtman's fortress... I suggest either level bombing... or hire me! I've gotten REALLY good at dive-bombing in my Aichi Val as of late, so... ya know... I think I can do it LOL. :costumes::costumes:

Dirtman
November 18th, 2008, 03:56
That's because the air around your house is so thick with atomized bull:censored:t you cannot fly through it!

Nah ... it ain't me Ed ..... must be yer own breath blowin back inta yer face.....

:costumes: :costumes: :costumes:

Skywolf
November 18th, 2008, 06:25
Well, guys...

if you want to penetrate Dirtman's fortress... I suggest either level bombing... or hire me! I've gotten REALLY good at dive-bombing in my Aichi Val as of late, so... ya know... I think I can do it LOL. :costumes::costumes:

Or you could hire me and my mercenaries. We will hit Dirtmans fortress with a Grandslam! That should at least give him a very large headache!:costumes:(it explodes underground and causes Earthquake effect, with 22,000 tons of HE)

Good_2_Be
November 18th, 2008, 17:20
Well whoever tries to take out the Beer Can Bunker, remember to look for the house with the yellow snow around it, He claims it's Beer that spilled but I ain't buying that one.......:ernae:

Dirtman
November 19th, 2008, 04:24
Well whoever tries to take out the Beer Can Bunker, remember to look for the house with the yellow snow around it, He claims it's Beer that spilled but I ain't buying that one.......:ernae:

DD & SW:

Awww Thanks Guys; Considering the economic crisis in the U.S.; are you sure you's can afford to drop all that expensive ordinance on my bunker? :d

Re: Grandslam

Could you be so kind as to drop one daily at 5:30am EST?
My alarm clock seems to be busted............I would appreciate the wake-up call. :applause:

G2B:

I'd NEVER waste good beer by spilling it!!!! (Kanadian Law strictly prohibits that crime)
That was the American brew you sent me ... killed the weeds in my lawn REAL GOOD!!!

:costumes: :costumes: :costumes: