PDA

View Full Version : Northern california,KAUN airfair

Daveroo
July 5th, 2010, 12:40
Hi all..anyone in the greater sacramento area,there will be an airfair saturday the 10th of july at KAUN ,auburn,,warbirds,pre and post war aircraft..taylor aerocar..a really nice stinson taildragger,should be a howard DGA ,theyre advertising a TBM,seafury,P51,many T-6s,,tinkerbelle..kitchen toy and others are based in auburn..the T5C should be there,,the sea fury critcal mass is based here as well but its being returned to stock so may not see it..dreadnaught,september pops and september fury are usually there,the patriots L39 team are to do some stuff...CalFire airtankers will flyby..as will a C130 from the USCG(so they say) as well as other military stuff..let me know if ya go
Dave

middle
July 5th, 2010, 13:26
Hi Dave...yeh I'm goin...I'm up the road about ten miles...I saw a formation of five t-6's(I think) flying (I guess they were practicing formatin flight)about a mile south of us..they went by twice..I tried to get a shot of them but they didn't return once I had the camera in hand. Anyway, m7y wife and I are going down there. Do you know if it costs anything? I'd like to hook up with ya if possible when we're down there. middle

Daveroo
July 5th, 2010, 17:23
its 10 bucks.....gates open at 8am....thunderinthesky.org i believe is the website...ill be in a red jazzy power chair with a white t-shirt and either a multi colored umbrella hat or a red and black #99 carl edwards hat,we will be there at 8 am for the pancake breakfast and stay most all day...please do look us up...

Dave