PDA

View Full Version : the last meeting of Cambrai base 103 ( FRance )

maguireted
July 5th, 2010, 06:17
as I live in France right now, I went with Ms. S. (A Polish friend) to the last meeting of Cambrai in northern France.Suddenly, a pilot approached me and said "you're the wife of flight Captain M.".
I said yes, but unfortunately I do not remember him.He told me to have known me to Rammstein, years ago with my husband ....My darling was F-15 Pilot .( No comment more ) .
I was surprised to find myself once more next to the machine of my love. (I miss you baby). The American pilot told me;
"We never forget anyone, even the women's pilot." I was honored. He gave me gifts, patches, badges and a flight suit. Of course I cried, but he has promised to me , always support of the US Air Force. long live america !! Best Regards Anna

maguireted
July 5th, 2010, 06:20
I could not do this topic before, I had no photos (my Polish friend just give them to me) Regards Anna

falcon409
July 5th, 2010, 06:31
What a great tribute to you and your lost love Anna. It is true, the Fraternity of Fighter Pilots is a close one. I'm very glad you had that experience and that he took the time to remember.:salute:

maguireted
July 5th, 2010, 07:38
:salute: Thanks a lot Her falcon409 . Best Regards , Yours Anna