PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft Andras Field Promotional Video (A community addon)

CodyValkyrie
July 5th, 2010, 05:34
Enjoy the video folks!

YouTube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0lc0S4LM0

High Resolution Download:
http://www.jaggyroadfilms.com/movies/commercial/flightsimulator/aerosoft_andras_promo.zip

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/it0lc0S4LM0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/it0lc0S4LM0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

dswo
July 5th, 2010, 05:44
MK says it well at the end: "Koh-DEE, look what you've done!"

CodyValkyrie
July 5th, 2010, 05:55
I'll admit, I was a little surprised he actually recorded that for me :D

The original line I had him record was "It wasn't me that spilled the beer!" It never made the cut. My fiancée made me change it.

Roger
July 5th, 2010, 08:52
Great vid!

Paul K
July 5th, 2010, 09:41
Excellent vid ! I'm toying with getting Andras Field, so very nice to get a better idea of what it all looks like.

b52bob
July 5th, 2010, 10:39
Definitely on my to buy list

A really great vid! As all yours are

CodyValkyrie
July 6th, 2010, 23:12
Thanks all for taking the time to watch the video. I hope you all enjoy the product if you choose to buy it as well. The first update 1.02 just came out, with some new owners houses being placed on the property.

Navy Chief
July 7th, 2010, 08:16
Cody,

It is specifically because of your video that I plan on buying this scenery.

GREAT video!

NC

Navy Chief
July 7th, 2010, 15:07
I bought this earlier this afternoon.

It is AWESOME! Much more than just "scenery". It is a ever-evolving project, changing all the time!!

NC

CodyValkyrie
July 7th, 2010, 16:58
Chief, I'm excited to hear that! Be sure to share your experiences on the Aerosoft forums. This is certainly one product that I am very enthusiastic about. This project will continue to be a good one as long as the customers share their opinions and experiences. For what people are getting, I think the price is mighty fine as well.

Cheers and beers (but not while flying!).

-Cody

Navy Chief
July 7th, 2010, 17:16
Chief, I'm excited to hear that! Be sure to share your experiences on the Aerosoft forums. This is certainly one product that I am very enthusiastic about. This project will continue to be a good one as long as the customers share their opinions and experiences. For what people are getting, I think the price is mighty fine as well.

Cheers and beers (but not while flying!).

-Cody

Oh, I commented about your video on the Aerosoft forum as well. Am planning on buying some "property" on the airfield! Need a place for my Razbam A-7E Corsair!

NC

CodyValkyrie
July 7th, 2010, 17:31
I liked the concept that it was an old military base. It should make for some great online fly ins. Perfect for that A-7E I have been drooling over as well...

anthony31
July 7th, 2010, 18:24
I loved all the people about the airport and especially the couple having an argument although I suspect the sounds were added for the film only? Would be hilarious if the sounds were part of the scenery.

Cag40Navy
July 7th, 2010, 18:37
I loved all the people about the airport and especially the couple having an argument although I suspect the sounds were added for the film only? Would be hilarious if the sounds were part of the scenery.
The argument people, that comes with the scenery as well as the sound. So yes, you can hear the people argue while taxiing on by.

Shylock
July 8th, 2010, 11:29
lmao awesome video Cody this scenery looks amazing. I like the couple going at it with each other lol

Navy Chief
July 8th, 2010, 12:22
The argument people, that comes with the scenery as well as the sound. So yes, you can hear the people argue while taxiing on by.

And.....the Aerosoft Community forum for this scenery is actively changing the scenery! This truly is unusual, because it is taking on a "life" of its own!!!

And as the scenery changes, Aerosoft provides free updates. Very cool.

NC

FAC257
July 8th, 2010, 14:21
Great video and brilliant concept for a product!

I hope things go really well for the team that thought this up.

FAC