PDA

View Full Version : Vertigo Studios 20% 4th July Discount

Deano
July 4th, 2010, 13:46
Hi all, we have a sale on regarding our products.. all listings have a 20% discount for a limited time.

The discount is only available via our own store.

F6F Hellcat $18
SBD Dauntless $18
P36 Hawk $24

Rezabrya
July 4th, 2010, 15:02
Nice of you to do this Dean! Too bad I already own all of your planes :(

PRB
July 4th, 2010, 15:08
Thanks, Dean!
:medals: :USA-flag: :ernae:

BOOM
July 4th, 2010, 16:36
Will you be releasing The F8F or F9F in time for the sale?............ ;) j/k Dean!! I'm a huge fan of Vertigo studio's work and own/enjoy all your great aircraft! I really hope you decide to push forward with the F4F WildCat!
Thank You!
Cheers!!

Deano
July 5th, 2010, 10:58
Will you be releasing The F8F or F9F in time for the sale?............ ;) j/k Dean!! I'm a huge fan of Vertigo studio's work and own/enjoy all your great aircraft! I really hope you decide to push forward with the F4F WildCat!
Thank You!
Cheers!!

Only after we've released our Helldiver, zero and DC3 ;)

on the grape vine theres another sim store soon to kick off, pcsimstore.com theyre taking feedback and also enquiries from publishres relating to the upcoming store and products.

2 weeks for sure!

CodyValkyrie
July 5th, 2010, 12:57
Only after we've released our Helldiver, zero and DC3 ;)

You just made a LOT of people very happy Dean.

SADT
July 5th, 2010, 13:16
Excellent!

Deano
July 5th, 2010, 13:50
we're about 3 weeks away from completing the FJ-4 Fury, once this is wrapped up we commence on a detailed C47

side note : as the F8F had manual wing fold, we'll be adding 2 ground men to unfold the wings

Tim-HH
July 5th, 2010, 13:55
once this is wrapped up we commence on a detailed C47

Excellent news, Dean! :applause:

Greetings
Tim

mike678
July 5th, 2010, 15:30
I took advantage of your generous sale and bought the SBD. I am very much enjoying the aircraft, but wonder if the download includes the latest patch. My turn & slip indicator has the needle moving to the left in a right turn and visa-versa. On balance a little thing, but if there is a fix I'd like to install it.

Thanks!

Deano
July 5th, 2010, 16:27
Hi Mike good catch I'll look more into this which also reminds me to get in touch with David again regarding the planned patch.

SADT
July 5th, 2010, 16:48
Hi Dean,

Will your C-47 include a passenger model or will it just be the Skytrain, no Dakota?

Deano
July 5th, 2010, 16:54
Our intention is to model as many as we can, maybe release separately depending on the costs, nothing is written in stone until we dive in.

If I was a gambling man, we will be doing both :-)

Cirrus N210MS
July 5th, 2010, 17:42
i just order the f6f hellcat been wantin it for a long time :salute:

robert41
July 5th, 2010, 18:30
Thanks for the sale Deano. Pick up the SBD. Looking forward to the DC3/C47.

mike678
July 5th, 2010, 18:32
Hi Mike good catch I'll look more into this which also reminds me to get in touch with David again regarding the planned patch.

Thanks for looking into this Dean. Not that it really detracts from the enjoyment of the SBD as I doubt I'll be doing much instrument flight ;-)