PDA

View Full Version : Nemeth Designs Sikorski CH-54 Skycrane released

PRB
July 4th, 2010, 06:48
Out now:

http://secure.simmarket.com/nemeth-designs-sikorsky-ch-54a-erikson-s64e-skycrane.phtml (http://secure.simmarket.com/nemeth-designs-sikorsky-ch-54a-erikson-s64e-skycrane.phtml)

gajit
July 4th, 2010, 08:45
TX great news. Downloading now :jump::jump:

Lionheart
July 4th, 2010, 10:09
Congrats on the release!

:ernae: :applause: :ernae:

Cag40Navy
July 4th, 2010, 12:59
SAWEET!

gajit
July 4th, 2010, 13:28
Well done guys - its very good on frame rates yet as well textured as the Huey :ernae:

XLR8
July 4th, 2010, 15:25
I know what VAT is,but how do I know if I will have to pay it .

Gdavis101
July 4th, 2010, 15:33
Oh no! The Rockwell and now this... Can't make a decision, want both but can't!!! Oh the decisions to make..

strykerpsg
July 4th, 2010, 15:50
It will automatically detect if you need to pay the value added tax. I have never had to change ay settngs within any webstore that also hd a VAT, never gets paid by Americans, stateside at least.

Matt

glennc
July 4th, 2010, 16:09
Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that if you live in the European Union, you pay VAT, if not you don't.

Glenn

JohnC
July 4th, 2010, 21:49
I didn't see anything listed, but does this model have a complex start-up procedure similar to the CH-53?

gajit
July 4th, 2010, 22:22
Hi

I have not read the manual yet but Control +E starts it with no probs from a dark cockpit.

Fireball6
July 5th, 2010, 01:17
This chopper is very well done - also the sound is amazing :jump: One thing i notice is, that on the civil Versions the wiper-animation is only visible from VC-view, not from outside. At the military Variants they are visible from both, inside and out.

The other thing is, can someone tell me how i have to operate the hoist - try it a few times without success.

Hope they will release a paint-kit so that we can Paint all the brothers and sisters of Malcom !!

Greetings :wavey: Dirk

jeansy
July 5th, 2010, 02:31
come on guys we need some no promo shots

Fireball6
July 5th, 2010, 05:04
Hi jeansy - something like this ? :icon_lol:

Roadburner440
July 5th, 2010, 05:15
You can start it up with complex procedures via the A.P.P and so forth. The Cntrl-E is there just for the casual users. It is very similar to their CH-53E though in terms of start-up procedures.

10lrrp
July 5th, 2010, 07:48
anyone know if the hoist works, are their loads for it, can it be flown from the rear cockpit ?
it looks great.

thanks andy

ColoKent
July 5th, 2010, 08:27
...visually it's REALLY nice, though fairly expensive for a static piece of scenery-- which is all it has been for me thus far, since the engine dies as soon as the aircraft is selected, and it refuses to start. Other than that, it's GREAT.

Kent

***I'm STILL screwing around with it-- it makes noise, there is no throttle action, and the blades come to a standstill upon selection in the aircraft menu-- gotta love it***

NOTE: Just tried rebuilding my FSX.cfg file, and that did nothing....

Mathias
July 5th, 2010, 09:04

Downloadable software is free of VAT when delivered from within the EU to most if not all countries outside the EU (software on disks is another thing).
When you register at a European web shop (any shop) you'll be asked for your country of origin.
If you select one of the EU countries from the dropdown list you basically just tell the shop system to add VAT to your bill.;)

krazycolin
July 5th, 2010, 09:18
...visually it's REALLY nice, though fairly expensive for a static piece of scenery-- which is all it has been for me thus far, since the engine dies as soon as the aircraft is selected, and it refuses to start. Other than that, it's GREAT.

Kent

***I'm STILL screwing around with it-- it makes noise, there is no throttle action, and the blades come to a standstill upon selection in the aircraft menu-- gotta love it***

NOTE: Just tried rebuilding my FSX.cfg file, and that did nothing....

Please contact the Nemeths support forum if you are unable to resolve this.

Thanks

ColoKent
July 5th, 2010, 09:23
....I will-- I'm about to try a reinstall.

michael davies
July 5th, 2010, 10:39
....I will-- I'm about to try a reinstall.

Make sure your master battery is on, and try starting with CTRL + SHIFT + F4. FSx like FS9 plays silly beggers when loading aircraft into a saved flight where the aircraft previously was of a different format, ie GA piston or Civil turbine etc etc. Your saved flight probably has parameters that the helo FDE doesn't so when you select it those parameters are not read and it'll die.

I've no idea what format the Skycrane FDE follows (Bell, Merlin, or Hybrid) but some don't fair too well with SP2 or Accel or vice versa, however the key commands above seem to work across all formats but check your master battery or APU, you may not even have key commands listed for those actions, some are not coded by default.

Hope that helps

Michael

ColoKent
July 5th, 2010, 10:52
...it didn't work. but thank you for the suggestion. Also, most of the text on the instrument panels are not legible, so it's difficult at best to tell where anything is. The external model looks great though!

krazycolin
July 5th, 2010, 11:07
Your settings are probably not high enough as you are, for sure, the only one with that difficulty (blurry textures).

Please remember that this is a high quality release and therefore your settings for the model should be, if not at max, then pretty close to it.

In terms of not being able to get it off of the ground, have you posted on the Nemeth's forums?

michael davies
July 5th, 2010, 11:36
...it didn't work. but thank you for the suggestion. Also, most of the text on the instrument panels are not legible, so it's difficult at best to tell where anything is. The external model looks great though!

Theres a setting in FSx, under aircraft, show detailed VC or something, sometimes it gets unchecked, make sure thats on as that will reduce VC textures dramatically, and I mean unreadably bad.

It'll be something simple, I know I had days of problems with the old S-55 engine not starting or stopping, turned out my saved flight was the B737 ie jet turbine, saved a new flight with the R-22, ie piston helo and the S-55 worked perfectly ever after.

Best

Michael

Addendum, you need in sim, options/settings/display then aircraft tab, left hand side middle is a tick box 'High-Resolution 3-D cockpit' you must tick this. Additionally, check your key command for master battery its null by default, you have to specifiy which key commands you want.

ColoKent
July 5th, 2010, 12:00
....tried all of your latest suggestions....still no joy.

Kent

Roadburner440
July 5th, 2010, 12:16
Kent,

Do you have FSX and Acceleration/SP2 installed? I am not to privy on how the flight model was built, but I think it is a real twin engine helicopter (based on a Merlin type flight file most likely). So without SP2/Acceleration the chopper will not work.

ColoKent
July 5th, 2010, 12:25
....and the website says "FSX SP2 (Acceleration recommended).

michael davies
July 5th, 2010, 12:25
Kent,

Do you have FSX and Acceleration/SP2 installed? I am not to privy on how the flight model was built, but I think it is a real twin engine helicopter (based on a Merlin type flight file most likely). So without SP2/Acceleration the chopper will not work.

Funny you should say that, currently fiddling with a Merlin based FDE right now, ie next generation (as it offers so much more flexiblity) and it too will not work in SP2 set ups, works fine in Accel but just will not start engines in SP2 at all. I dont know if SP2 will accept NG FDEs, does SP2 accept sling loads etc, there may be some SP2 set ups that will not accept these NG FDEs that are now turing up. I dont have SP2 so its impossible to test and bug squash but those that do are not fairing well thus far.

Easiest way to check if a Helo FDE is NG is to look in the cfg, if it has main and tail rotor sections then its almost certainly a NG FDE.

Knowing Nemeth, I'd lay a small wager its a NG set up.

Best

Michael

ColoKent
July 5th, 2010, 12:26
...I'll try loading Accel-- back soon to let you all know how it works.

Kent

AND...that's PRECISELY what it is-- it REQUIRES Acceleration, apparently. Anyone know what I can do to get rid of all of the extra Acceleration airplanes I don't want??? <Grin>

IanP
July 5th, 2010, 13:03
The quick way? Go to their simobjects directories and rename the "panel" folder to say "lenap" or "panel.dis" or something similar.

The aircraft in that folder become invisible to the User Aircraft selection system, but they're still there if something calls the sound from them or whatever.

Ian P.

OleBoy
July 5th, 2010, 13:14
This one will be a definite once I hear plenty of good. A rarity of a helicopter mammoth in the flight sim world for sure.
...Looks nice. Videos anyone?

michael davies
July 5th, 2010, 13:15
The quick way? Go to their simobjects directories and rename the "panel" folder to say "lenap" or "panel.dis" or something similar.

The aircraft in that folder become invisible to the User Aircraft selection system, but they're still there if something calls the sound from them or whatever.

Ian P.

Another quick way is to simply move all the unwanted aircraft folders into a safe place, there should be very little if anything that is looking at those aircraft, I've no problems with all of the Accel aircraft and about 90% of the stock aircraft shunted to another safe folder TBH.

Best

Michael

Hughes-MDflyer4
July 5th, 2010, 13:19
How does one use the fire fighting hose and tank, and all that stuff? Can't seem to figure out how to use it.

michael davies
July 5th, 2010, 13:19
...I'll try loading Accel-- back soon to let you all know how it works.

Kent

AND...that's PRECISELY what it is-- it REQUIRES Acceleration, apparently. Anyone know what I can do to get rid of all of the extra Acceleration airplanes I don't want??? <GRIN>

Excellent, perhaps someone in marketing needs to revise the requirements list, pretty sure this will catch a few others out as well.

Have to be honest, its creating a bit of an issue for me as well, thought I'd got out of all this dual sim crap by going over fully to FSx, now we need two helo FDEs, SP2 and Accel.

Kindest

Michael

krazycolin
July 5th, 2010, 14:07
This one will be a definite once I hear plenty of good. A rarity of a helicopter mammoth in the flight sim world for sure.
...Looks nice. Videos anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2PEVxH5OP0

works in HD too!

krazycolin
July 5th, 2010, 14:08
Excellent, perhaps someone in marketing needs to revise the requirements list, pretty sure this will catch a few others out as well.

Have to be honest, its creating a bit of an issue for me as well, thought I'd got out of all this dual sim crap by going over fully to FSx, now we need two helo FDEs, SP2 and Accel.

Kindest

Michael

I`ve asked them to change the requirements. Accel is required for the water stuff to work.

Cag40Navy
July 5th, 2010, 14:09
How does one use the fire fighting hose and tank, and all that stuff? Can't seem to figure out how to use it.
How do you get the stuff to drop down for lake or ocean refills?

krazycolin
July 5th, 2010, 14:22
Not sure but I think an **** would be appropriate... if not, please contact nemeth support forums....

ColoKent
July 5th, 2010, 14:26
....(in my case at least), Acceleration was required for the engine to work.

Kent

krazycolin
July 5th, 2010, 14:28
I've told them to put exactly that...

Hughes-MDflyer4
July 5th, 2010, 14:53
The operation manual says nothing about the water drop system. It really doesn't have much data on how to operate the thing at all, and I have found it kind of useless. I will check the support forums on the ND website to see if anyone has this question too.

XLR8
July 5th, 2010, 15:27
It will automatically detect if you need to pay the value added tax. I have never had to change ay settngs within any webstore that also hd a VAT, never gets paid by Americans, stateside at least.

Matt

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that if you live in the European Union, you pay VAT, if not you don't.

Glenn

Downloadable software is free of VAT when delivered from within the EU to most if not all countries outside the EU (software on disks is another thing).
When you register at a European web shop (any shop) you'll be asked for your country of origin.
If you select one of the EU countries from the dropdown list you basically just tell the shop system to add VAT to your bill.;)

Thanks guys . My plan is to buy it, but my budjet will only let me by 1 at a time . My first choice is the F35,but if Dino don't release it in the next couple of days the skycrane will be first .

Roadburner440
July 5th, 2010, 17:41
I am sorry that the instructions for how to use the water stuff was not included in the manual. Not sure how that did not make it in as it was in the beta versions of the manual, also the manual I got with my copy has in there that it requires SP2, but Acceleration was recommended (due to MS incorporating multi-engine helo's). Seems like some things got lost in translation between our copy, and the final retail release.

How to use the fire fighting equipment: First you need to go on the center console (right seat side) and on the right side of the center console set the hoist master switch to one of the 3 positions (pilot, co-pilot, aft pilot). For this we will select pilot, and that will enable you to use the panel on the right hand side of the center console. From there you use the cargo release mode switch, and select one of the other positions. If you select Shear that drops the water, and so forth. Then you go on the forward right hand side over head and arm the shear switches and then the water will jettison. To get the water to stop/retract water suckers you just move the switch back to safe position, and turn the hoist master switch off. Sorry for the confusion and anyone who wants screens/video tutorial of it we will be more than happy to do it. Thanks for the comments, and for trying the product.

Cag40Navy
July 5th, 2010, 18:06
I am sorry that the instructions for how to use the water stuff was not included in the manual. Not sure how that did not make it in as it was in the beta versions of the manual, also the manual I got with my copy has in there that it requires SP2, but Acceleration was recommended (due to MS incorporating multi-engine helo's). Seems like some things got lost in translation between our copy, and the final retail release.

How to use the fire fighting equipment: First you need to go on the center console (right seat side) and on the right side of the center console set the hoist master switch to one of the 3 positions (pilot, co-pilot, aft pilot). For this we will select pilot, and that will enable you to use the panel on the right hand side of the center console. From there you use the cargo release mode switch, and select one of the other positions. If you select Shear that drops the water, and so forth. Then you go on the forward right hand side over head and arm the shear switches and then the water will jettison. To get the water to stop/retract water suckers you just move the switch back to safe position, and turn the hoist master switch off. Sorry for the confusion and anyone who wants screens/video tutorial of it we will be more than happy to do it. Thanks for the comments, and for trying the product.
If you could do a short little stint video for us "visual" learners, that would be awsome.

Roadburner440
July 5th, 2010, 18:53
Sorry for the poor quality. Used the free version of FRAPS (not to mention never made a video before). Hopefully these make it easier for people to use the water tanker version.

Video of how to use the water pick-up tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VwVNKjp0sU

Video of how to use the switches in the cockpit to dump water: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuDsbOzLHI0

Hughes-MDflyer4
July 5th, 2010, 20:54
You did just fine on the videos. ;) So the hose doesn't come down? Just the tube?

butchm
July 6th, 2010, 00:39
....(in my case at least), Acceleration was required for the engine to work.

Kent

When I got their PUMA I had the same problem, there was no mention about requiring Accel. So I guess lighting indeed strikes twice! :wiggle:

EDIT: forgot to add that the copter looks sensational!

Cag40Navy
July 6th, 2010, 01:42
Great Copter guys but my friend bugging the absolute crap out me bout this. On the fire fighting variants, a lot of Erickson ones have the single back wheel like what you have modeled on the CH-54 variant. Before i go insane, he wanted me to ask if you will consider making a single back wheel variant on the fire fighting variant.

Roadburner440
July 6th, 2010, 03:27
To my knowledge only the one tube comes down, and not that flexible hose. I have tried every switch combination imaginable and the only one that moves is that one. Can't speak for KC about remodeling the rear main landing gear wheels, but I will most likely have to say that will be a no go as we have moved on to other projects. He may come on and say otherwise, but he has been extremely busy as of late. Never know though. Also may look into animating the other hose.

Hughes-MDflyer4
July 6th, 2010, 10:06
I'd want the other hose animated before the wheel thing is fixed. So what if the wheels aren't perfect. As long as there are some great features and animations I'm happy. ;)

PS: Is there any chance of a repaint kit being released or made? I really want to do some paints for this one.

krazycolin
July 6th, 2010, 10:35
The paint kit will be released shortly as will a patch to fix things up (such as the blurry textures).

It's not, sadly, my intention to "fix" the pipe as it would require a great deal of CPU horsepower to allow for the bones necessary to control it. If only FSX allowed for morphs...

As for the wheels, sadly again, they fit into the world of diminishing returns...

Cag40Navy
July 6th, 2010, 10:52
The paint kit will be released shortly as will a patch to fix things up (such as the blurry textures).

It's not, sadly, my intention to "fix" the pipe as it would require a great deal of CPU horsepower to allow for the bones necessary to control it. If only FSX allowed for morphs...

As for the wheels, sadly again, they fit into the world of diminishing returns...

Would it not be able to make It just drop down like the super scooper? It can be straight for all i care lol

Well, i really dont care bout the back wheel myself. Its still a great model no matter how you slice it.

krazycolin
July 6th, 2010, 11:44
you might not care if it's straight or not *as it comes down* but I would... besides.. you can still use the snorkel.. that's what it's for...

In the end, I had to make a decision on FPS vis a vis having everything working... so.. no bendy pipe thingy!

Sorry...

chet twowolves
July 6th, 2010, 11:59
Hi.forks,Im haveing a hard time with the radio.before i installed the skycrane.My atc window was working just fine.Now my atc screen comes up.I can't call out.I here other pilots.But when i try call out nothing.I have fsx gold,with acceleration.Chet Two Wolves

XLR8
July 6th, 2010, 12:03
This by all means this is very cool . But I have to ask . Can I assign buttons/keys for the switches for the water drop stuff . .

Could someone post a link to the support form,for this bird . Thanks

krazycolin
July 6th, 2010, 12:21
Please post all concerns and issues here:

http://forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=156

If, after a while (I will not define a while here), you've gotten no results, please contact me by PM and I will attempt to resolve your issue(s).

thanks,

krazycolin
July 6th, 2010, 12:29
BTW, if you are not using Accel, you need to be. This is NOT a recommended, it's a necessary.

Sorry for that....

Roadburner440
July 6th, 2010, 12:31
Chettwowolves, you have to manually tune your radio channel on the center console. It will not auto tune through the ATC window like other aircraft. This is the same on our UH-1 Huey, and the other Nemeth helo's. Once you tune the VHF freq on the center console it will work perfectly.

Cag40Navy
July 6th, 2010, 12:42
you might not care if it's straight or not *as it comes down* but I would... besides.. you can still use the snorkel.. that's what it's for...

In the end, I had to make a decision on FPS vis a vis having everything working... so.. no bendy pipe thingy!

Sorry...
Thats fine. I did not know it would affect frames so much. But then again, no design experience. Still, good job on it non the less!

krazycolin
July 6th, 2010, 22:34
Hi,

To get your textures unblurry without having to have us supply a "fix" please edit fsx.cfg and change the default texture size from 1024 to 2048. No model that has HD textures will work without this change.

SADT
July 7th, 2010, 00:42
Hi Colin,

Sorry to go off-topic, but is the B-58 Hustler on your webpage an up-coming FSX model by Alphasim? Just curious as there is a lack of a payware B-58 for FSX as Alphasim (Who are making a B-58) seems to be morphing into Virtavia. Is that B-1B by Virtavia also yours?

Sorry for tracking off topic.

d0mokun
July 7th, 2010, 02:28
No, to both.

CH-54 looks neat. Kudos chaps.

bruce448
July 7th, 2010, 04:24
Hi,

To get your textures unblurry without having to have us supply a "fix" please edit fsx.cfg and change the default texture size from 1024 to 2048. No model that has HD textures will work without this change.

The easiest way of making sure your FSX.cfg maintains the change from 1024 to the higher states of 2048 or 4096 is to use this free program from Frosty Software which loads up automatically everytime fsx loads http://d1.frostysoftware.com/0572/197/tml_installer.exe

Bruce

krazycolin
July 7th, 2010, 04:25
In the past, we've done a lot (and I do mean a LOT) of models for AS and some of them are now being brought forward into FSX from FS9 by them. However, as Dano says, neither of those are in that list.

We are now looking at upgrading some of the ones that we did for AS as our contract only extended to FS9....

@Dano Thanks for the Kudos...

@Bruce448 thanks for that... good one!

krazycolin
July 7th, 2010, 07:52
BTW, some good news! Fred Naar of HTR has generously agreed to do the HTR for the Skycrane!

Thanks Fred!

michael davies
July 7th, 2010, 08:09
The easiest way of making sure your FSX.cfg maintains the change from 1024 to the higher states of 2048 or 4096 is to use this free program from Frosty Software which loads up automatically everytime fsx loads http://d1.frostysoftware.com/0572/197/tml_installer.exe

Bruce

So FSx will accept 4096 textures then ?. Good utility, will need that as I step up to the next level of textures, wondered why some of my current ones were a little awry, probably because my cfg is still at 1024.

Best

Michael

Cag40Navy
July 7th, 2010, 08:48
BTW, some good news! Fred Naar of HTR has generously agreed to do the HTR for the Skycrane!

Thanks Fred!
HTR? What is that?

bruce448
July 7th, 2010, 08:56
HTR? What is that?

A free program called Helicopter Total Realism, a Utility to add sophisticated helicopter physics to helicopters in Flight Simulator X and FS9. This utility actually over-rides the helicopter physics in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Supports full customization and user-developed helicopter profiles. Make helicopters behave how they should in Flight Simulator!

http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ifolio/imageFolio.cgi?search=htr&cat=&x=0&y=0&bool=and

Bruce

Hughes-MDflyer4
July 7th, 2010, 09:31
A free program called Helicopter Total Realism, a Utility to add sophisticated helicopter physics to helicopters in Flight Simulator X and FS9. This utility actually over-rides the helicopter physics in Microsoft Flight Simulator. Supports full customization and user-developed helicopter profiles. Make helicopters behave how they should in Flight Simulator!

http://www.hovercontrol.com/cgi-bin/ifolio/imageFolio.cgi?search=htr&cat=&x=0&y=0&bool=and

Bruce

Also makes them very hard to control. Well, at least with my experience.

Prowler1111
July 7th, 2010, 10:00
A free program called Helicopter Total Realism, a Utility to add sophisticated helicopter physics to helicopters in Flight Simulator X and FS9. This utility actually over-rides the helicopter physics in <leo_highlight style="border-bottom: 2px solid rgb(255, 255, 150); background-color: transparent; background-image: none; background-repeat: repeat; background-attachment: scroll; background-position: 0% 0%; -moz-background-size: auto auto; cursor: pointer; display: inline; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial;" id="leoHighlights_Underline_0" onclick="leoHighlightsHandleClick('leoHighlights_Underline_ 0')" onmouseover="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver('leoHighlights_Underl ine_0')" onmouseout="leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut('leoHighlights_Underli ne_0')" leohighlights_keywords="microsoft flight simulator" leohighlights_url="http%3A//thebrowserhighlighter.com/leonardo/highlights/keywords?keywords%3Dmicrosoft%20flight%20simulator">Microsoft Flight Simulator</leo_highlight>. Supports full customization and user-developed helicopter profiles. Make helicopters behave how they should in Flight Simulator!

Bruce

No :censored:! wow...

Prowler
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

(javascript: leoHighlightsIFrameClose();)
<iframe id="leoHighlights_iframe" name="leoHighlights_iframe" title="leoHighlights_iframe" src="about:blank" vspace="0" hspace="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" style="position: absolute; top: 40px; left: 0px;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="100" width="250"> </iframe>
<script defer="defer" type="text/javascript"> createInlineScriptElement("var%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%20%3D%20true%3B%0Avar%2 0LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%20%3D%20false%3B%0Avar%2 0LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%20%3D%20300%3B %0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MAX_HIGHLIGHTS%20%3D%20200 %3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%20%3D%20%22le oHighlights_iframe%22%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IF RAME_DIV_ID%20%3D%20%22leoHighlights_iframe_modal_ div_container%22%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DE LAY_MS%20%3D%20300%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_ DELAY_MS%20%3D%20750%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BAC KGROUND_STYLE_DEFAULT%20%3D%20%22transparent%20non e%20repeat%20scroll%200%25%200%25%22%3B%0Avar%20LE O_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%20%3D%20%20%20 %22rgb%28245%2C245%2C0%29%20none%20repeat%20scroll %200%25%200%25%22%3B%0Avar%20_leoHighlightsPrevEle m%20%3D%20null%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20General%20method%20used%20to%20debug%2 0exceptions%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20location%0 A%20*%20@param%20e%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28loc ation%2Ce%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20if%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ DEBUG%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20alert% 28%22EXCEPTION%3A%20%22+location+%22%3A%20%22+e+%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%5Cn%5Ct%2 2+e.name+%22%5Cn%5Ct%22+%28e.number%260xFFFF%29+%2 2%5Cn%5Ct%22+e.description%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A %7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20dimensions%20object%0A %20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20width%0A%20*%20@param%20 height%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28width%2Chei ght%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%2 0%20%09this.width%3Dwidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.he ight%3Dheight%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.toString%3Dfun ction%28%29%20%7B%20return%20%28%22%28%22+this.wid th+%22%2C%22+this.height+%22%29%22%29%3B%7D%3B%0A% 20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B %0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%2 2new%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%2 0%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20Position%20object%0A%2 0*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20x%0A%20*%20@param%20y%0A%2 0*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28x%2Cy%29%0A% 7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09thi s.x%3Dx%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.y%3Dy%3B%0A%20%20%20 %09this.toString%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20return%2 0%28%22%28%22+this.x+%22%2C%22+this.y+%22%29%22%29 %3B%7D%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0 A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportEx eception%28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28%29%22 %2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A% 0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT%20%3D%20new%20Le oHighlightsPosition%283%2C3%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGH LIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighligh tsDimension%28394%2C236%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGH TS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDi mension%28394%2C512%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_C LOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%20%3D%2040%3B%0Avar%20LEO_HIGHLIGH TS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlightsDimen sion%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE.width%2C%0 A%09%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE.height+ LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_CLOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%29%3B%0Avar%20LEO_ HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighlig htsDimension%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE.wi dth%2C%0A%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE.he ight+LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_CLOSE_BAR_HEIGHT%29%3B%0A%0A%0 A/**%0A%20*%20Sets%20the%20size%20of%20the%20passed% 20in%20element%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elem%0A %20*%20@param%20dim%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSetSize%28elem%2Cdim%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 09//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%09elem .style.width%20%3D%20dim.width%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0 A%20%20%20%09if%28elem.width%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09e lem.width%3Ddim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%09elem.style. height%20%20%3D%20dim.height%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0A% 20%20%20%09if%28elem.height%29%0A%20%20%20%09%09el em.height%3Ddim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20% 20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHi ghlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsSetSiz e%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09 %0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20for%20a%20sim ple%20one%20argument%20callback%0A%20*%0A%20*%20@p aram%20callName%0A%20*%20@param%20argName%0A%20*%2 0@param%20argVal%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsSimpleGwCallBack%28cal lName%2CargName%2C%20argVal%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20tr y%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%2 0%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 if%28argName%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09gwObj.addPa ram%28argName%2CargVal%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20g wObj.callName%28callName%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%2 0%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_ leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsS impleGwCallBack%28%29%20%22+callName%2Ce%29%3B%20% 20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20gets%20a%20url%20argument%20fro m%20the%20current%20document.%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@ param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetUrlArg%28url%2C%20n ame%20%29%0A%7B%0A%09%20%20name%20%3D%20name.repla ce%28/[%5C[]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C[%22%29.replace%28/[%5C]]/%2C%22%5C%5C%5C]%22%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regexS%20%3D%20%22[%5C%5C?%26]%22+name+%22%3D%28[^%26%23]*%29%22%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20regex%20%3D%20new%20Re gExp%28%20regexS%20%29%3B%0A%09%20%20var%20results %20%3D%20regex.exec%28url%29%3B%0A%09%20%20if%28%2 0results%20%3D%3D%20null%20%29%0A%09%20%20%20%20re turn%20%22%22%3B%0A%09%20%20else%0A%09%20%20%20%20 return%20results[1]%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20allows%20to%20redirect%20the%20 top%20window%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20* %20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%0 A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%20%20%20%09%0A% 20%20%20%09top.location%3Durl%3B%09%0A%20%20%20%7D %0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighli ghtsRedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D% 0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20event s%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20* %20@param%20sub%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsEvent%28key%2C%20sub%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B %0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2C %20key%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28 %22sub%22%2C%20sub%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj .callName%28%22leoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%09%0A%2 0%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B% 0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22 _leoHighlightsEvent%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09 %0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20find%20an%20element%20by %20Id%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20elemId%0A%20*%20 @return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28elem Id%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09var%20elem%3 Ddocument.getElementById%28elemId%29%3B%0A%09%09if %28elem%29%0A%09%09%09return%20elem%3B%0A%09%09%0A %09%09/*%20This%20is%20the%20handling%20for%20IE%20*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09 %09elem%3Ddocument.all[elemId]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28elem%29%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09return%20elem%3B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20for%20%28%20var%20i%20%3D%20%28document.all.le ngth-1%29%3B%20i%20%3E%3D%200%3B%20i--%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09elem%3Dd ocument.all[i]%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09if%28elem.id%3 D%3DelemId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20return%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%7D%0A%09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%2 8e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsR eportExeception%28%22_leoHighlightsFindElementById %28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%09return%20n ull%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Get%20the%20location%20of%20one%20elem ent%20relative%20to%20a%20parent%20reference%0A%20 *%0A%20*%20@param%20ref%0A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20the%20reference%20element%2C%20this%2 0must%20be%20a%20parent%20of%20the%20passed%20in%0 A%20*%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20element%0A%2 0*%20@param%20elem%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetLocation%28ref%2C%2 0elem%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20var%20count%20%3D%200%3B %0A%20%20%20var%20location%20%3D%20new%20LeoHighli ghtsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20var%20walk%2 0%3D%20elem%3B%0A%20%20%20while%20%28walk%20%21%3D %20null%20%26%26%20walk%20%21%3D%20ref%20%26%26%20 count%20%3C%20LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_INFINITE_LOOP_COUNT%2 9%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.x%20+%3D%20wa lk.offsetLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20location.y%20 +%3D%20walk.offsetTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20walk% 20%3D%20walk.offsetParent%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20c ount++%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20return%20lo cation%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20update%20the%2 0position%20of%20an%20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A% 20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20IFrame%0A%20*%20@param%20 anchor%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopupPos%28iFram e%2Canchor%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20scrolled%20location%20for%20x%20an d%20y%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20scrolledPos%3Dnew% 20LeoHighlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20if%28%20self.pageYOffset%20%29%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x%20%3D%20self .pageXOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrol ledPos.y%20%3D%20self.pageYOffset%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.documentEleme nt%20%26%26%20document.documentElement.scrollTop%2 0%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPo s.x%20%3D%20document.documentElement.scrollLeft%3B %0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D% 20document.documentElement.scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20document.body%20%29 %20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.x% 20%3D%20document.body.scrollLeft%3B%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20scrolledPos.y%20%3D%20document.body .scrollTop%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Get%20the%20total%20dimensions%20to%20see%20wh at%20scroll%20bars%20might%20be%20active%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20totalDim%3Dnew%20LeoHig hlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if %20%28document.all%20%26%26%20document.documentEle ment%20%26%26%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09document.d ocumentElement.clientHeight%26%26document.document Element.clientWidth%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A% 20%20%20%20%20%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20documen t.documentElement.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentEle ment.scrollHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20 %20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28document.all%29%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%7B%20/*%20This%20is%20in%20IE%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%09%20%09totalDim.width%20%3D%20 document.body.scrollWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 09totalDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.scrollHeig ht%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 else%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20% 09%20totalDim.width%20%3D%20document.width%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%09%20totalDim.height%20%3D%20docu ment.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20//%20Gets%20the%20location%20of%20the%20available%20 screen%20space%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20centerDim %3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20if%28self.innerWidth%20%26%26%20se lf.innerHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20self.innerWidth-%28totalDim.height%3Eself.innerHeight?16%3A0%29%3B %20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20fi refox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.heigh t%20%3D%20self.innerHeight-%28totalDim.width%3Eself.innerWidth?16%3A0%29%3B%2 0%20//%20subtracting%20scroll%20bar%20offsets%20for%20fi refox%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%28%20doc ument.documentElement%20%26%26%20document.document Element.clientHeight%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document.docum entElement.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20centerDim.height%20%3D%20document.documentEle ment.clientHeight%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20els e%20if%28%20document.body%20%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20centerDim.width%20%3D%20document. body.clientWidth%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20c enterDim.height%20%3D%20document.body.clientHeight %3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Get%20the%20current%20dimension%20of%20the%20po pup%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20iFrameDim% 3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28iFrame.offsetWidt h%2CiFrame.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if% 20%28iFrameDim.width%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%09iFrameDim.width%20%3D%20iFrame.style.wid th.substring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.width.indexOf%2 8%27px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28iFr ameDim.height%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 %09iFrameDim.height%20%3D%20iFrame.style.height.su bstring%280%2C%20iFrame.style.height.indexOf%28%27 px%27%29%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20 %20%20/*%20Calculate%20the%20position%2C%20lower%20right% 20hand%20corner%20by%20default%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20position%3Dnew%20LeoHig hlightsPosition%280%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20 position.x%3DscrolledPos.x+centerDim.width-iFrameDim.width-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.x%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0position.y%3DscrolledPos.y+centerDim.height-iFrameDim.height-LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_ADJUSTMENT.y%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28ancho r%21%3Dnull%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20//centerDim%20in%20relation%20to%20the%20anchor%20el ement%20if%20available%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20var%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorPos%3D_leoHighlightsGe tLocation%28document.body%2C%20anchor%29%3B%0A%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20var%20anchorScreenPos%20%3D %20new%20LeoHighlightsPosition%28anchorPos.x-scrolledPos.x%2CanchorPos.y-scrolledPos.y%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20v ar%20anchorDim%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsDimension%28an chor.offsetWidth%2Canchor.offsetHeight%29%0A%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.width%20%3C %3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09anchorD im.width%20%3D%20anchor.style.width.substring%280% 2C%20anchor.style.width.indexOf%28%27px%27%29%29%3 B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28anchorDim.h eight%20%3C%3D%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%09anchorDim.height%20%3D%20anchor.style.height.s ubstring%280%2C%20anchor.style.height.indexOf%28%2 7px%27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Check%20if%20the%20popup%20can%20be%20shown%20a bove%20or%20below%20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20if%20%28centerDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorScreenPos.y%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20below%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates% 20space%20below%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y %20+%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%20else%20if%20%28anchorS creenPos.y%20-%20anchorDim.height%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20%3E%200%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%09//%20Show%20above%2C%20formula%20above%20calculates% 20space%20above%20open%20iFrame%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%09position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos.y%20-%20iFrameDim.height%20-%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20topOrBottom%20%3D%20true%3B%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%20%28topOrBottom %29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20We%20attempt%20top%20attach%20the%20window%20to %20the%20element%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09p osition.x%20%3D%20anchorPos.x%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20/%202%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20if%2 0%28position.x%20%3C%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%200%3B%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28posi tion.x%20+%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%20scrolledPos.x %20+%20centerDim.width%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20scrolledPos.x% 20+%20centerDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%7D%20else%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20//%20Attempt%20to%20align%20on%20the%20right%20or%20 left%20hand%20side%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20if%20%28centerDim.width%20-%20anchorDim.Width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20-%20anchorScreenPos.x%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%20%3D%20 anchorPos.x%20+%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20else%20if%20%28anchorScre enPos.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%20-%20iFrameDim.width%20%3E%200%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%20%3D%20anchorPo s.x%20-%20anchorDim.width%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20else%20%20//%20default%20to%20below%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.y%20%3D%20anchorPos. y%20+%20anchorDim.height%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20%20% 20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20/*%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20don%27t%20go%20passe d%20the%20right%20hand%20border%20*/%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.x+iFrameDim.wid th%3EcenterDim.width-20%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.x%3DcenterDi m.width-%28iFrameDim.width+20%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%0 9%09%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Make%20sure%20that%20we%20didn%27t%20go%20passe d%20the%20start%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position. x%3C0%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20position.x%3 D0%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28position.y%3C0%29%0 A%20%20%20%20%20%20%09position.y%3D0%3B%0A%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20if%20%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG_POS%26%2 6LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DEBUG%29%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20alert%28%22%20Popup%20info%20id%3A%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%22%20+iFrame.id+%22%20-%20%22+anchor.id%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cnscrolled%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20scrolledPos%20%0A%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cncent er/visible%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20centerDim%0A%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5Cnanc hor%20%28absolute%29%20%22%20+%20anchorPos%0A%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5C nanchor%20%28screen%29%20%20%20%22%20+%20anchorScr eenPos%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20+%20%22%5CnSize%20%28anchor%29%20%20%20%20%20% 22%20+%20anchorDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5CnSize%20%28popup%29%20%2 0%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20iFrameDim%0A%20%20%20%20%20 %20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20+%20%22%5CnResult%20 pos%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%22%20+%20position%29%3 B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%7D%0A%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20//%20Set%20the%20popup%20location%0A%20%20%20%20%20% 20iFrame.style.left%20%3D%20position.x%20+%20%22px %22%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20iFrame.style.top%20%20% 3D%20position.y%20+%20%22px%22%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0 A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20% 09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22_leoHighligh tsUpdatePopupPos%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A %20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20show%20the%20passed%20in %20element%20as%20a%20popup%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@pa ram%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0A%20*%20%0A %20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2 Csize%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20 %20%20%09var%20popup%3Dnew%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28 anchorId%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09popup.show%28% 29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20 %20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExecep tion%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20transform%20the%20passed %20in%20url%20to%20a%20rover%20url%0A%20*%20%0A%20 *%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20_leoHighlightsGetRoverUrl%28url%29%0 A%7B%0A%09var%20rover%3D%22711-36858-13496-14%22%3B%0A%09var%20roverUrl%3D%22http%3A//rover.ebay.com/rover/1/%22+rover+%22/4?%26mpre%3D%22+encodeURI%28url%29%3B%0A%09%0A%09r eturn%20roverUrl%3B%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Class%20for%20a%20Popup%20%0A%20*%20%0 A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20size%0 A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28anchorId%2Csize %29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%2 0%09this.anchorId%3DanchorId%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this .anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28this.anc horId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrame%3D_leoHighli ghtsFindElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29% 3B%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFi ndElementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B %0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09var%20url%3Dunescape %28this.anchor.getAttribute%28%27leoHighlights_url %27%29%29%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%09this.iFrame.src%3Dur l%3B%0A%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsSetSize%28size% 29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.updatePos% 3Dfunction%28%29%20%7B%20_leoHighlightsUpdatePopup Pos%28this.iFrameDiv%2Cthis.anchor%29%7D%3B%0A%20% 20%20%09this.show%3Dfunction%28%29%20%7Bthis.updat ePos%28%29%3B%20this.iFrameDiv.style.visibility%20 %3D%20%22visible%22%3B%20this.iFrameDiv.style.disp lay%20%3D%20%22block%22%3B%20this.updatePos%28%29% 3B%7D%20%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%20%09this.scroll%3Df unction%28%29%20%7B%20this.updatePos%28%29%3B%7D%3 B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20% 20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception %28%22new%20LeoHighlightsPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B% 20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0 A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsSetSize%28size%2CclickI d%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindEl ementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29%3B%0A%20%2 0%09%09var%20iFrameDiv%3D_leoHighlightsFindElement ById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%20%20 %09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Figure%20out%20the%20correct%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrameSize%3D%28size%3D%3D1%2 9?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_CLICK_SIZE%3ALEO_HIGHLIGHT S_IFRAME_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%20%20%09%09var%20divSize %3D%28size%3D%3D1%29?LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_CLICK_SIZE %3ALEO_HIGHLIGHTS_DIV_HOVER_SIZE%3B%0A%0A%20%20%09 %09/*%20Refresh%20the%20iFrame%27s%20url%2C%20by%20rem oving%20the%20size%20arg%20and%20adding%20it%20aga in%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20url%3DiFrame.src%3B%0A%20%20% 09%09var%20idx%3Durl.indexOf%28%22%26size%3D%22%29 %3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28idx%3E%3D0%29%0A%20%20%09%0 9%09url%3Durl.substring%280%2Cidx%29%3B%0A%09%09ur l+%3D%28%22%26size%3D%22+size%29%3B%0A%09%09if%28c lickId%29%0A%09%09%09url+%3D%28%22%26clickId%3D%22 +clickId%29%3B%0A%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09iFrame.src%3 Durl%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20hover%20flag%2C%20if%20the%20use r%20shows%20this%20at%20full%20size%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09if%28size%3D%3D1%26%26_leoHighlight sPrevElem%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevEl em.hover%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09_ leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrame%2CiFrameSize%29%3B%0 A%20%20%09%09_leoHighlightsSetSize%28iFrameDiv%2Cd ivSize%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0 A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHigh lightsSetSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09 %7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20Start%20the%20popup%20a%20little%20bit %20delayed.%0A%20*%20Somehow%20IE%20needs%20some%2 0time%20to%20find%20the%20element%20by%20id.%0A%20 *%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20*%20@param%20 size%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsShowPopup%28anchorId%2C size%29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20% 20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById %28anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlight sPrevElem%26%26%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%21%3Delem %29%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem.sho wn%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09elem.shown%3Dtrue%3B%0 A%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Delem%3B%0A%20%20%2 0%09%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20FF%20needs%20to%20find%20the%20element%20first %20*/%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28anc horId%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%09setTimeou t%28%22_leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%5C%27%22+anchorI d+%22%5C%27%2C%5C%27%22+size+%22%5C%27%29%3B%22%2C 10%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A %20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExe ception%28%22leoHighlightsShowPopup%28%29%22%2Ce%2 9%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe%0A*%0A*%20@param%20id%0A*%20@return%0 A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHideElem%28id%29%0A%7B% 0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Get%20the%20appropriate%20sizes%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElem entById%28id%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28elem%29%0A%2 0%20%09%09%09elem.style.visibility%3D%22hidden%22% 3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20page%20for%20the%20next%20run%20 through%20*/%0A%20%20%09%09var%20iFrame%3D_leoHighlightsFindEl ementById%28LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_IFRAME_ID%29%3B%0A%20%2 0%09%09if%28iFrame%29%0A%20%20%09%09%09iFrame.src% 3D%22about%3Ablank%22%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%0 9%09%0A%20%20%09%09if%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem%29% 0A%20%20%09%09%7B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHighlightsP revElem.shown%3Dfalse%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%09_leoHigh lightsPrevElem%3Dnull%3B%0A%20%20%09%09%7D%0A%09%7 D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlight sReportExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHideElem%28%29 %22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A*%0A*%20This%20can%20be%20used%20to%20close%2 0an%20iframe.%0A*%20Since%20the%20iFrame%20is%20re used%20the%20frame%20only%20gets%20hidden%0A*%0A*% 20@return%0A*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%0A%7B %0A%20%20try%0A%20%20%7B%0A%09%20%20_leoHighlights SimpleGwCallBack%28%22LeoHighlightsHideIFrame%22%2 9%3B%0A%20%20%7D%0A%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%7B% 0A%09%20%20_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leo HighlightsIFrameClose%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20% 09%0A%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20click%2 0events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20 *%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleClick%28anchorId% 29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09 %09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28 anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dfalse% 3B%0A%20%20%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%20%2 0%09%09%09clearTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0 A%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsEvent%28% 22clicked%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsShow Popup%28anchorId%2C1%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return%20 false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A %20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExe ception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleClick%28%29%22%2Ce %29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20should%20handle%20the%20hover%2 0events%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20anchorId%0A%20 *%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleHover%28anchorId% 29%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09 %09var%20anchor%3D_leoHighlightsFindElementById%28 anchorId%29%3B%0A%20%20%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3 B%0A%20%20%09%09%0A%20%20%09%09leoHighlightsEvent% 28%22hovered%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09leoHighlightsS howPopup%28anchorId%2C0%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%09return %20false%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29 %0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReport Exeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleHover%28%29%22% 2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%09%0A%7D%0A%0 A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20o ver%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20t imers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@ret urn%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOver%28id%29 %0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D_l eoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%09%09%0A%0A %09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20end%20timer%20if%20required%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.endTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clearT imeout%28anchor.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor.endT imer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style.backg round%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_HOVER%3B%0 A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20The%20element%20is%20already%20showing%20we%20 are%20done%20*/%0A%09%09if%28anchor.shown%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B %0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09anchor.startTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function %28%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleHover%28an chor.id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.hover%3Dtrue%3B%0A %09%09%09%7D%2C%0A%09%09%09LEO_HIGHLIGHTS_SHOW_DEL AY_MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A %09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighl ightsHandleMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%0 9%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20handle%20the%20mouse%20o ver%20setup%20timers%20for%20the%20appropriate%20t imers%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@ret urn%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleMouseOut%28id%29% 0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%09%0A%09%09var%20anchor%3D _leoHighlightsFindElementById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09% 0A%09%09/*%20Clear%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09if%28anchor.startTimer%29%0A%09%09%09clea rTimeout%28anchor.startTimer%29%3B%0A%09%09anchor. startTimer%3Dnull%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09anchor.style .background%3DLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_BACKGROUND_STYLE_DEFA ULT%3B%0A%09%09if%28%21anchor.shown||%21anchor.hov er%29%0A%09%09%09return%3B%0A%09%09%0A%09%09/*%20Setup%20the%20start%20timer%20if%20required%20 */%0A%09%09anchor.endTimer%3DsetTimeout%28function%2 8%29%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHideElem%28LEO_HIG HLIGHTS_IFRAME_DIV_ID%29%3B%0A%09%09%09anchor.show n%3Dfalse%3B%0A%09%09%09_leoHighlightsPrevElem%3Dn ull%3B%0A%09%09%09%7D%2CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_HIDE_DELAY_ MS%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09 %09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighligh tsHandleMouseOut%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A %09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movemen t%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%2 0*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20% 0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%2 8%29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHigh lightsPrevElem%26%26_leoHighlightsPrevElem.endTime r%29%0A%09%09%09clearTimeout%28_leoHighlightsPrevE lem.endTimer%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%0 9%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22l eoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOver%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20handles%20the%20mouse%20movemen t%20into%20the%20currently%20opened%20window.%0A%2 0*%20Just%20clear%20the%20close%20timer%0A%20*%20% 0A%20*%20@param%20id%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouseOut%28 %29%0A%7B%0A%09try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09if%28_leoHighl ightsPrevElem%29%0A%09%09%09leoHighlightsHandleMou seOut%28_leoHighlightsPrevElem.id%29%3B%0A%09%7D%0 A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09_leoHighlightsRe portExeception%28%22leoHighlightsHandleIFrameMouse Out%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09%7D%0A%7D% 0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20a%20method%20is%20used%20t o%20make%20the%20javascript%20within%20IE%20runnab le%0A%20*/%0Avar%20leoHighlightsRanUpdateDivs%3Dfalse%3B%0Af unction%20leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%28%29%0A%7B%0A%0 9try%0A%09%7B%0A%09%09/*%20Check%20if%20this%20is%20an%20IE%20browser%20a nd%20if%20divs%20have%20been%20updated%20already%2 0*/%0A%09%09if%28document.all%26%26%21leoHighlightsRa nUpdateDivs%29%0A%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09leoHighlight sRanUpdateDivs%3Dtrue%3B%20//%20Set%20early%20to%20prevent%20running%20twice%0A %09%09%09for%28var%20i%3D0%3Bi%3CLEO_HIGHLIGHTS_MA X_HIGHLIGHTS%3Bi++%29%0A%09%09%09%7B%0A%09%09%09%0 9var%20id%3D%22leoHighlights_Underline_%22+i%3B%0A %09%09%09%09var%20elem%3D_leoHighlightsFindElement ById%28id%29%3B%0A%09%09%09%09if%28elem%3D%3Dnull% 29%0A%09%09%09%09%09break%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%0A%09% 09%09%09if%28%21elem.leoChanged%29%0A%09%09%09%09% 7B%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.leoChanged%3Dtrue%3B%0A%0 9%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09/*%20This%20will%20make%20javaScript%20runnable%20*/%09%09%09%09%0A%09%09%09%09%09elem.outerHTML%3Dele m.outerHTML%3B%0A%09%09%09%09%7D%0A%09%09%09%7D%0A %09%09%7D%0A%09%7D%0A%09catch%28e%29%0A%09%7B%0A%0 9%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22leoHighlig htsUpdateDivs%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%09 %7D%0A%7D%0A%0Aif%28document.all%29%0A%09setTimeou t%28leoHighlightsUpdateDivs%2C200%29%3B%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20is%20used%20to%20report%20event s%20to%20the%20plugin%0A%20*%20@param%20key%0A%20* %20@param%20sub%0A%20*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHighlightsEvent%28key%2C%20sub%29 %0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%2 0%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gateway%28%29%3B% 0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%22key%22%2C% 20key%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28% 22sub%22%2C%20sub%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj. callName%28%22LeoHighlightsEvent%22%29%3B%09%0A%20 %20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0 A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception%28%22l eoHighlights%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20% 20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A/*%20Methods%20provided%20to%20the%20highlight%20pr oviders...%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20% 20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20*/%0A/*----------------------------------------------------------------------*/%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20redirect%20the%20top%20w indow%20to%20the%20passed%20in%20url%0A%20*%20%0A% 20*%20@param%20url%0A%20*%20@param%20parentId%0A%2 0*%20@return%0A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHL_RedirectTop%28url%2CparentId%2 9%0A%7B%0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%09% 09leoHighlightsEvent%28%22clicked.2eBay%22%29%3B%0 A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRedirectTop%28url%29%3B %0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28e%29%0A%20%20%2 0%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsReportExeception% 28%22leoHL_RedirectTop%28%29%22%2Ce%29%3B%20%20%20 %09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A%0A/**%0A%20*%20This%20will%20set%20the%20size%20of%20 the%20iframe%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@param%20url%0A%20 *%20@param%20parentId%0A%20*%20%0A%20*%20@return%0 A%20*/%0Afunction%20leoHl_setSize%28size%2Curl%29%0A%7B% 0A%20%20%20try%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09/*%20Get%20the%20clickId%20*/%0A%20%20%20%09var%20clickId%3D_leoHighlightsGetUr lArg%28%20url%2C%22clickId%22%29%0A%20%20%20%09%0A %20%20%20%20%20%20var%20gwObj%20%3D%20new%20Gatewa y%28%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addParam%28%2 2size%22%2Csize%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20if%28cli ckId%29%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.addPara m%28%22clickId%22%2CclickId+%22_blah%22%29%3B%0A%2 0%20%20%20%20%20gwObj.callName%28%22LeoHighlightsS etSize%22%29%3B%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%20%20%20catch%28 e%29%0A%20%20%20%7B%0A%20%20%20%09_leoHighlightsRe portExeception%28%22leoHl_setSize%28%29%22%2Ce%29% 3B%20%20%20%09%0A%20%20%20%7D%0A%7D%0A"); </script>

Fireball6
July 7th, 2010, 10:08
kc - may i ask if it would be possible to make a Helitanker without the IFEX-Watercanon? I notice on the most pictures and videos that it is not installed. If it is possible to remove the few parts from the .mdl-file, than i think it is highly welcome, not only by myself.

Thanks for such a great Helicopter and your support to us costumers :applause:

Dirk

krazycolin
July 7th, 2010, 10:10
GAH!!!!

I will see what can be done but I make no promises...

Fireball6
July 7th, 2010, 10:32
Thanks for your quick response, kc - than i have to pray this evening .......:wiggle:

Roadburner440
July 7th, 2010, 10:35
The reason the water cannon is not on most of the pictures is because it is a fairly recent advance in the aircraft to enable it to fight fires in high rise buildings. Most of the helo's do not have them because they are used to fight forest fires and the like. Erickson has been developing technologies though to fight fires, and rescue people from high rise buildings. So you can do either or with our version of the model which is why it is on there.

Fireball6
July 7th, 2010, 10:57
I would like to have both versions :jump:

Gibbage
July 7th, 2010, 15:48
I would like to have both versions :jump:

Picky much?

Cag40Navy
July 7th, 2010, 18:22
hes mild, my friend here in CA (works for evergreen) is literally listing a bunch of stuff for other models and blah blah blah. I think i might have to stuff a sock in his mouth just to shut up. Even those he for some reason cant shut up bout the stupid back wheel. Does anyone here know how to make a helo pilot shut up? Anyways...

Fireball6
July 8th, 2010, 00:26
Hello Gibbage - because i am not a native englishspeaker i am not sure what "picky" means - but yes, i like it much.

strykerpsg
July 8th, 2010, 06:16
Colin, thanks for a great looking model! Bought it yesterday and flew it a bit on my laptop and noticed it kept tilting to the right, normal or am I doing something wrong? Admittedly using the mouse, which sucks, but not at home so can't enjoy completely.

Matt

Daveroo
July 8th, 2010, 06:57
hes mild, my friend here in CA (works for evergreen) is literally listing a bunch of stuff for other models and blah blah blah. I think i might have to stuff a sock in his mouth just to shut up. Even those he for some reason cant shut up bout the stupid back wheel. Does anyone here know how to make a helo pilot shut up? Anyways...

yes...walk up to the heli with a long steel pole and dare him to take off............:wiggle:

michael davies
July 8th, 2010, 09:38
Colin, thanks for a great looking model! Bought it yesterday and flew it a bit on my laptop and noticed it kept tilting to the right, normal or am I doing something wrong? Admittedly using the mouse, which sucks, but not at home so can't enjoy completely.

Matt

This is normal in helicopters, the Skycrane rotor rotates counter clockwise from below which will induce torque yaw to the left and a roll to the right, the Seaking rotates the other way and will torque yaw to the right and naturally roll to the left, its about 3 degress, Seakings always land left wheel first, I suspect the Skycrane will always land right wheel first. The roll right is a good sign that some one spent some time on the FDE, naturally those who usually fly fixed wing will find this trait pretty annoying to begin with :), but it is correct. On the Mil-24 Hind they tilted the whole rotor mast so that the fuselage is actually level in flight but the rotor mast and disc is tilted to overcome this natural roll trait, as far as I know Sikorsky only tilt the mast in the longitudal direction (usually 5 degrees) not the lateral as well like Mil.

Hope that helps

Michael

Roadburner440
July 8th, 2010, 09:57
Can only speak for the H-60, but on all ours the main rotor is tilted 5 degrees forward giving it a sloped appearance when the disc is spinning. The tail rotor is also canted 20 degress to provide a small amount of lift to try and keep the tail up during hovers cause it has a tendancy to nose up during a hover. That is interesting that the Russians thought to do that though. It is usually good habit though to set one wheel down in fully articulated rotor aircraft so in case you experience ground resonance you can quickly get the weight back off the wheels before it destroys the aircraft. Also I would love to see someone take a steel pole to a rotor system. Rotor blades are pretty resilient and resist a lot of damage. One of the HS squadrons here actually had 2 H-60 collide rotors in flight and both landed safely. I think more damage would come from it whacking the pole out of someones hand and it slamming into the airframe than actual damage to the blade itself.

michael davies
July 8th, 2010, 12:22
Steve, correct, like the Seaking the H-60 has a tilted main rotor longitudually, much of that I ma told is to present a rotor disc that has some forward lift componet as welll as the vertical lift component, the upshot of a tilted mast longitudually is that the fuselage is reasonably level at cruise. A good way to check to see if N-60s or Seakings are pushing on is the fuselage atitude, if they are nose down then they are generally in a hurry. The down side is that they tend to hover tail heavy, the Seaking is most certainly tail heavy as unlike the H-60 does not have the canted tail rotor to generate lift. Conversely the CH-53 flies nose up, even though the main rotor is tilted 7 degrees forward, one if not the only helo to actually ptich up the faster it goes, consequently the Stallion tail hangs very low in the hover, it also slows down pretty quick too from forward flight.

Kindest

Michael

flewpastu
July 10th, 2010, 10:32
Nemeth just released service pack 1.01 at thier website, fixes some of the problems people were complaining about.

http://nemethdesigns.com/

Bill

Cag40Navy
July 10th, 2010, 12:00
When you fly the S-64E for the first time, you can really feel the natural tilt of the aircraft. After a few flights i got used to it. But for some reason you can feel it more in Erickson's than in Evergreens.

I tried the pole idea, worked. Should have seen the look on his face! :icon_lol:

10lrrp
July 10th, 2010, 18:27
Patch 1.1 out at Nemeth's website.

XLR8
July 12th, 2010, 09:56
After flying this helo around for a couple of days now I can say its a nice chopper . But I have a question ? Is it normal for the sky crane to pitch forward and constantly have a forward movement .It make hovering difficult . Is there a auto hover/trim function that helps . Thanks