PDA

View Full Version : The answer to the world energy crisis

OBIO
July 2nd, 2010, 21:00
Oil is running out, the world needs more and more energy. What is the answer to this problem?

ZOMBIES

Sounds odd, but it looks like the answer. Here's how I came to this conclusion:

I have watched nearly every Zombie movie ever made, nearly every cheesy Zombie TV-movie ever made.

NO ONE EVER STOPS FOR GAS! Well, almost no one. Will Smith did in I Am Legend, but that's it. People in Zombie movies can drive an M1 Abrams tank from Bangor, Maine to San Diego, California AND NEVER STOP FOR GAS. Sure, they have to stop for get food, get more bullets...but no one pumps gas into any of the fuel guzzling vehicles driven in these movies. There is something about having Zombies around that increases the fuel mileage of every vehicle known to man to an astronomical level. AND...no one ever has to go to the rest room. How cool is that....a gazillion miles per gallon and no need to sit on public toilets.

BRING ON THE ZOMBIES!

OBIO

Cratermaker
July 2nd, 2010, 21:15
Oh and what's his name (Cleveland?) in Zombieland. He was filling up on gas in the first seconds of the movie after the credits. I think later in the movie, he had to use the restroom as well. Sorry.

However, the consumption of fuel after the zombie apocalypse is so low, there really won't be a shortage. So you are correct in that respect.

Cag40Navy
July 2nd, 2010, 21:36
Close but no cigar.

kilo delta
July 3rd, 2010, 04:11
Brains!

Bjoern
July 3rd, 2010, 11:15
You could also simply burn them and thus generate electricity via a boiler, turbine and generator.

But then again, it's at best just 7 billion zombies out there so the deposits would be empty rather quickly. :icon_lol: