PDA

View Full Version : Just not my day!

JoeW
July 2nd, 2010, 13:15
Today was Payday for us on S. S. Early this morning I went online to Newegg and ordered some parts .. less than $100. Went to FlightSimStore and ordered PNW Blue, and the Coronada Piper Cherokee for FSX. I couldn't order Concrete because it had no check box or any way to send it to my Cart. I went to my cart and settled that and checked Bank Transfer ...... Not what I wanted but there was no way to change it. I then went to Obit and told them of the problem and was told that I could just ignore that order and to start another. I did and by that time Concrete was open. So I added that to my order. Except that this time I picked the Piper for FS2004. I'm still trying to work that out.
I started the download for PNW Blue and went to Publix for some groceries. I used my debit for that. When I got back and had the food put away I checked the download and it was about finished. I checked the order to see if the Piper had been fixed .... nope. I went to PayPal and ...... What the H$#@%$^&*%$# is all that?
There were 4 charges in there from a company named "Koram Games Limited" for $199.99 each.... Thats $800 dollars for Games? I filed a "Unauthorized Use" with PayPal and Printed the charges out and went to the bank. The charges hadn't cleared yet.
We still working on this and I think I can get those charges changed..
The charges happened while I was in Publix.
It sure doesn't take long for this to happen.
In the mean time ..... My checking is frozen... I think I have $.85 for the weekend.
Not My Day .....

Clarke123
July 2nd, 2010, 13:55
This is the third story of this happening to someone after purchasing at flightsim store and the name Koram games popped up as well. In fact I think someone here got conned the same way a couple of months back.

falcon409
July 2nd, 2010, 14:04
. . . . .I couldn't order Concrete because it had no check box or any way to send it to my Cart. I went to my cart and settled that and checked Bank Transfer ...... Not what I wanted but there was no way to change it. . . . . .When I got back and had the food put away I checked the download and it was about finished. I checked the order to see if the Piper had been fixed .... nope. I went to PayPal and ...... What the H$#@%$^&*%$# is all that?
There were 4 charges in there from a company named "Koram Games Limited" for $199.99 each.... Thats $800 dollars for Games? I filed a "Unauthorized Use" with PayPal and Printed the charges out and went to the bank. The charges hadn't cleared yet. . . . . . . .In the mean time. . . . .My checking is frozen. . .I think I have $.85 for the weekend.
Not My Day. . . . .
Yep, I feel your pain on many levels there Joe. I also wanted to purchase PNW and found that for some reason Orbyx doesn't allow immediate transfer from an account number via paypal (ridiculous) so I had to blow that purchase off. I've never had anything hit my account like that since my girlfriend got p___ed at me and emptied my account the day we broke up, lol. That left me with an account balance of -$500:banghead:
I hope you get all that corrected. . .and soon. . .wouldn't ya know it. . .Banks are closed on Monday too. . .:crybaby:

Clarke123
July 2nd, 2010, 14:10
I found the one from here that mentions koram games but that was through PC aviator

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=34799&highlight=scam