PDA

View Full Version : New Meaning For The Term "Carrion Luggage"

Dain Arns
June 30th, 2010, 18:55
Okay. Someone else posted that comment about the article.
I had to pass it along. :icon_twi:

And now for weird aviation news, this just in ...

Maggots force plane back to gate in Atlanta

'I felt like they were crawling all over me,' passenger says

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38027232/ns/travel-news/

OBIO
June 30th, 2010, 19:58
Okay...airports are now teeming with bomb and drug sniffing dogs...that can't smell rotting meat? Heck, my 8 pound Chihuahua can smell McDonalds on my breath 4 hours after I swallow the last bite of a Double Quarter Pounder....and you should see her try to shove her head into my mouth to smell my breath when I drink a bottle of beer. And this is a dog who's entire training amounts to Sit, Down, and Who Wants a Cookie?

This speaks volumes on Air Port Security in my mind.

OBIO

Willy
June 30th, 2010, 20:36
And this is a dog who's entire training amounts to Sit, Down, and Who Wants a Cookie?

ROFL... Now if my horse would sit and down, she'd have it down pat as "Who wants a Cookie" is already in her repertoire.

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would carry rotten meat onto a flight. Unless they're just looking to cause a commotion.

Dain Arns
July 1st, 2010, 03:26
Well, at least they aren't letting 6 year old girls on they plane who are on the "No-Fly" list...:isadizzy:
Yeah, I'm still trying to figure this one out.
You can only have liquids in 3 ounce bottles in Carry-On luggage.
But apparently you can carry all of the rotten meat you want...

I would have thought this would have been detected at the search point?

jmig
July 1st, 2010, 03:45
Okay...airports are now teeming with bomb and drug sniffing dogs...that can't smell rotting meat? Heck, my 8 pound Chihuahua can smell McDonalds on my breath 4 hours after I swallow the last bite of a Double Quarter Pounder....and you should see her try to shove her head into my mouth to smell my breath when I drink a bottle of beer. And this is a dog who's entire training amounts to Sit, Down, and Who Wants a Cookie?

This speaks volumes on Air Port Security in my mind.

OBIO

You and Cheezy should get together and become a comedy writing team. You could do well.

:ernae: